Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 665 666
@Erisdar because free things only comes a few times a year, whereas having Luck is with you a l w a y s.

srsly, I'm not kidding, that little bugger seems to have taken over my lair and my avatar, I should be concerned but he's too cute
@Erisdar because free things only comes a few times a year, whereas having Luck is with you a l w a y s.

srsly, I'm not kidding, that little bugger seems to have taken over my lair and my avatar, I should be concerned but he's too cute
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@howtoquityou Check out the first comment on my profile as of posting this
@howtoquityou Check out the first comment on my profile as of posting this
@howtoquityou Ever heard the term “lucky streak”? [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@howtoquityou

Ever heard the term “lucky streak”?

Art shop.

Free Genes.
why am i pinged for your occult blood ritual
why am i pinged for your occult blood ritual
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
@Azimyth AND SO IT CONTINUES

@Erisdar yes I have, but I'm still waiting to see it run out yet lol (freedom of religion is a fine thing, have fun o ye Galore-worshipper xD)
@Azimyth AND SO IT CONTINUES

@Erisdar yes I have, but I'm still waiting to see it run out yet lol (freedom of religion is a fine thing, have fun o ye Galore-worshipper xD)

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

@Daijobanai lmao this is the best response to anything in the history of internet

maybe because I like you, fellow drinker of Yakult. *clinks plastic bottle in cheers*
@Daijobanai lmao this is the best response to anything in the history of internet

maybe because I like you, fellow drinker of Yakult. *clinks plastic bottle in cheers*

Glory to Azimyth and the glorious egg coin
Glory to Azimyth and the glorious egg coin
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
pls rng luCK
pls rng luCK
i caNT even make this up [img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/307oxds.jpg[/img] first time ever going into golem workshop and first battle .
i caNT even make this up
307oxds.jpg
first time ever going into golem workshop and first battle .
@xxstarpupx [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/488/877/20a.jpg[/img]
@xxstarpupx
20a.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 665 666