Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 639 640 641 642 643 ... 665 666
[quote name="@Natron" date="2022-05-18 14:05:00" ] Actually, I do enjoy green VERY much. Some of my most used colours are green and all of my top favourite ones are too. So that is fantastic, if I managed to hatch a triple Murk or Spring, I'd automatically win Flight Rising [/quote] SCREAMING LAUGHING what is it with deities and green, eh
@Natron wrote on 2022-05-18 14:05:00:
Actually, I do enjoy green VERY much. Some of my most used colours are green and all of my top favourite ones are too. So that is fantastic, if I managed to hatch a triple Murk or Spring, I'd automatically win Flight Rising
SCREAMING LAUGHING

what is it with deities and green, eh
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-05-18 13:53:22" ] @/////Natron :D eeee! hello!!! so nice to meet you <3 I am super impressed by your god-tier luck. you found enough eggs to make breakfast for a small flight, lmao. and welcome to you and @////Acetheaxolotl both if you want to join us in luck flight. we are pretty quiet now, but hopefully now that I'm back we will revive a little bit more. :D I always was the chatterbox of this flight lol [/quote] I would love to officially join the Luck flight! Now im in two unofficial flights! The Luck flight, and the Muck flight! Aint that neat?
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-05-18 13:53:22:
@/////Natron
:D eeee! hello!!! so nice to meet you <3 I am super impressed by your god-tier luck. you found enough eggs to make breakfast for a small flight, lmao.

and welcome to you and @////Acetheaxolotl both if you want to join us in luck flight. we are pretty quiet now, but hopefully now that I'm back we will revive a little bit more. :D I always was the chatterbox of this flight lol

I would love to officially join the Luck flight! Now im in two unofficial flights! The Luck flight, and the Muck flight! Aint that neat?
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
@Acetheaxolotl
LOL THE MUCK FLIGHT. I was in Shadow for a hot minute, had fun there too :D
@Acetheaxolotl
LOL THE MUCK FLIGHT. I was in Shadow for a hot minute, had fun there too :D

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

Happy Nature Week, Luck Flight! May your gatherings be blessed and your coli battles glorious. :D
Happy Nature Week, Luck Flight! May your gatherings be blessed and your coli battles glorious. :D

Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, may i actually be lucky this time
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, may i actually be lucky this time
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
*rubs for luck*
*rubs for luck*
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Here for the luck for my Fest Grinding!
Here for the luck for my Fest Grinding!
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-05-22 06:14:49" ] Happy Nature Week, Luck Flight! May your gatherings be blessed and your coli battles glorious. :D [/quote] 10 minutes into my 1st coli venue and I got a chest, lmaooooooo I love this flight @Atticalonia @DragonqueenHI @Aetherskyes *spreads the luck around*
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-05-22 06:14:49:
10 minutes into my 1st coli venue and I got a chest, lmaooooooo I love this flight

@Atticalonia @DragonqueenHI @Aetherskyes
*spreads the luck around*

[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-05-22 09:06:25" ] [quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-05-22 06:14:49" ] Happy Nature Week, Luck Flight! May your gatherings be blessed and your coli battles glorious. :D [/quote] 10 minutes into my 1st coli venue and I got a chest, lmaooooooo I love this flight @/Atticalonia @/DragonqueenHI @/Aetherskyes *spreads the luck around* [/quote] Right after you posted this, I got dodged 3 times in a row on my first battle :') edit: MAKE THAT 4
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-05-22 09:06:25:
10 minutes into my 1st coli venue and I got a chest, lmaooooooo I love this flight

@/Atticalonia @/DragonqueenHI @/Aetherskyes

Right after you posted this, I got dodged 3 times in a row on my first battle :')

edit: MAKE THAT 4
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
[quote name="@Aetherskyes" date="2022-05-22 09:12:19" ] [quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-05-22 09:06:25" ] [quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-05-22 06:14:49" ] Happy Nature Week, Luck Flight! May your gatherings be blessed and your coli battles glorious. :D [/quote] 10 minutes into my 1st coli venue and I got a chest, lmaooooooo I love this flight @/Atticalonia @/DragonqueenHI @/Aetherskyes *spreads the luck around* [/quote] Right after you posted this, I got dodged 3 times in a row on my first battle :') edit: MAKE THAT 4 [/quote] have we mentioned that sometimes blessings get reverse Uno'ed >.> [size=1]sorry[/size]
@Aetherskyes wrote on 2022-05-22 09:12:19:
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-05-22 09:06:25:

@/Atticalonia @/DragonqueenHI @/Aetherskyes

Right after you posted this, I got dodged 3 times in a row on my first battle :')

edit: MAKE THAT 4
have we mentioned that sometimes blessings get reverse Uno'ed >.>

sorry

1 2 ... 639 640 641 642 643 ... 665 666