Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 666
May the great Luck Deity Azimyth bestow a blessing upon me on this day... amen.
May the great Luck Deity Azimyth bestow a blessing upon me on this day... amen.
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
I didn't get eliminate but... [item=mist slash] [item=zephyr acuity fragment] [item=aspen gall dryad] [item=myosotis fox] [item=pretty pink tail bow]0_0 thank you Azimyth! Edit: [i]one second after posting this[/i] [item=moonlight fungi] 0_0
I didn't get eliminate but...
Mist Slash Zephyr Acuity Fragment Aspen Gall Dryad Myosotis Fox Pretty Pink Tail Bow 0_0 thank you Azimyth!

Edit:
one second after posting this
Moonlight Fungi 0_0
583-CB5-C8-4978-4438-BC4-E-17168-F1474-E6.png
i briefly popped into this thread the other day without saying anything, and now the past two days ive gotten eggs. the luck was bestowed
i briefly popped into this thread the other day without saying anything, and now the past two days ive gotten eggs. the luck was bestowed
Jordan Kennedy (links to dragon!) Decepticon pixel button
Terraria pixel button
Yo! My name's Retinazer!
I like Transformers and Terraria!
It's going to be a terrible night..
Oh Azimyth, great god of luck, i pray to thee.... bless my brew, so that it may produce great green sludge....
Oh Azimyth, great god of luck, i pray to thee.... bless my brew, so that it may produce great green sludge....
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/807416810747461644/1113304558794461314/Screenshot_20230530_211432_Firefox.jpg[/img] It worked! Praise be, Azimyth the luck god!
Screenshot_20230530_211432_Firefox.jpg

It worked! Praise be, Azimyth the luck god!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
Lab Profile
Thank you for the skin chest Lord Azimyth!
Thank you for the skin chest Lord Azimyth!
Lab Profile
Bls
Bls
looking for luck this week both irl and on fr bc I'm packing and moving [emoji=tundra star size=1]
looking for luck this week both irl and on fr bc I'm packing and moving
Oh Azimyth, I pray for thee to give me the luck of good drops in coliseum...
Oh Azimyth, I pray for thee to give me the luck of good drops in coliseum...
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
Does anyone else think it's kinda weird to put so much attention on a user who isn't even active anymore just because they happened to get really lucky? IDK maybe it's just me...
Does anyone else think it's kinda weird to put so much attention on a user who isn't even active anymore just because they happened to get really lucky? IDK maybe it's just me...
A fake clickbait from Flight Rising's 2016 April Fool's event.  This image changes on refresh.
1 2 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 666