Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 636 637 638 639 640 ... 665 666
Hope it's alright to give this thread a bump!
I actually stumbled upon this thread yesterday Jan 5 (around 4 PM?), was reviewing my upcoming tasks for unlocking den slots and realized how difficult it is to get a Wintermane Minstrel.

So I decided to coli-grind in the Thunderhead Savannah, in hopes of getting one or something else like a Lightning Runes or Circle of Life familiars. Took some long breaks, but kept coming back to it.

Just got a Wintermane Minstrel, thank you Azimyth!! Now I can go to sleep.

I hope someone benefits from this and gets lucky!

EDIT: Got another desired familiar, Magpie Sphinx, really happy! I spent the last two weeks in Bamboo Falls, constantly battling to get an Tengu.
Ended up just buying one in the AH.

EDIT 2: Oh my goodness I just got another Wintermane Minstrel, bless!!
Hope it's alright to give this thread a bump!
I actually stumbled upon this thread yesterday Jan 5 (around 4 PM?), was reviewing my upcoming tasks for unlocking den slots and realized how difficult it is to get a Wintermane Minstrel.

So I decided to coli-grind in the Thunderhead Savannah, in hopes of getting one or something else like a Lightning Runes or Circle of Life familiars. Took some long breaks, but kept coming back to it.

Just got a Wintermane Minstrel, thank you Azimyth!! Now I can go to sleep.

I hope someone benefits from this and gets lucky!

EDIT: Got another desired familiar, Magpie Sphinx, really happy! I spent the last two weeks in Bamboo Falls, constantly battling to get an Tengu.
Ended up just buying one in the AH.

EDIT 2: Oh my goodness I just got another Wintermane Minstrel, bless!!
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Azimyth grant me rng luck while i grind coli
i am a new follower of this deity, bless <3

(LJFSDL:FJdljafdf

stormcatcher.png
[quote name="dontmineit" date="2022-01-06 07:04:05" ] Azimyth grant me rng luck while i grind coli i am a new follower of this deity, bless <3 (LJFSDL:FJdljafdf [/quote] RNG god has granted me a familiar and battlestone,, thank you Azimyth
dontmineit wrote on 2022-01-06 07:04:05:

RNG god has granted me a familiar and battlestone,, thank you Azimyth
stormcatcher.png
great azimyth, bring me luck! bring me egg, bring me outfit, bring me whatever!
i shall offer a single Potash Peach for luck, going to the coli now
great azimyth, bring me luck! bring me egg, bring me outfit, bring me whatever!
i shall offer a single Potash Peach for luck, going to the coli now
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
plz bless me with things to sell for gems
plz
plz bless me with things to sell for gems
plz
OWwMRKZ.png
me: I feel like scavenging in Ice today, wouldn't it be funny if Icepop gave me an e-
also me, on the 2nd to last turn: HOLY **** I WAS KIND OF KIDDING ABOUT THAT EGG

(hi guys! long time no see :D)
me: I feel like scavenging in Ice today, wouldn't it be funny if Icepop gave me an e-
also me, on the 2nd to last turn: HOLY **** I WAS KIND OF KIDDING ABOUT THAT EGG

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-03-07 11:18:17" ] me: I feel like scavenging in Ice today, wouldn't it be funny if Icepop gave me an e- also me, on the 2nd to last turn: HOLY **** I WAS KIND OF KIDDING ABOUT THAT EGG (hi guys! long time no see :D) [/quote] Ayzimith's blessing remains strong and true, even in [s]canada[/s] ice flight!
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-03-07 11:18:17:

Ayzimith's blessing remains strong and true, even in canada ice flight!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
rubbing thread before running off to coli ooo
rubbing thread before running off to coli ooo
Untitled_Artwork.gif
well i got 3 boss familiars back to back pretty wild [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/352887399057195010/950519778592837632/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/352887399057195010/950527627020628018/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/352887399057195010/950535036669681714/unknown.png[/img]
well i got 3 boss familiars back to back
pretty wild
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
[quote name="@Acetheaxolotl" date="2022-03-07 11:31:18" ] [quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-03-07 11:18:17" ] me: I feel like scavenging in Ice today, wouldn't it be funny if Icepop gave me an e- also me, on the 2nd to last turn: HOLY **** I WAS KIND OF KIDDING ABOUT THAT EGG (hi guys! long time no see :D) [/quote] Azimyth's blessing remains strong and true, even in [s]canada[/s] ice flight! [/quote] I do appreciate that Ice Flight is the Canada of flight rising
@Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2022-03-07 11:31:18:
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-03-07 11:18:17:

Azimyth's blessing remains strong and true, even in canada ice flight!

I do appreciate that Ice Flight is the Canada of flight rising
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
1 2 ... 636 637 638 639 640 ... 665 666