Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 665 666
@zlhzlh
it was, and it is, now that you mention it :o I hadn't actually considered the odds, I'm still kind of shellshocked
@zlhzlh
it was, and it is, now that you mention it :o I hadn't actually considered the odds, I'm still kind of shellshocked
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
first familiar of the day and it's a [item=woodland turkey] hell yeah
first familiar of the day and it's a Woodland Turkey
hell yeah
@Azimyth
you're killing me, o lord

@TempestDragon
thank you!! I wasn't even actually trying for him, just bought my usual 52 and was totally floored five days later
@Azimyth
you're killing me, o lord

@TempestDragon
thank you!! I wasn't even actually trying for him, just bought my usual 52 and was totally floored five days later

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

@Azimyth
actually tho I'm planning to give your pink g1 girl fade and blend so there is that, THE BLUE OFFTONES IN THE PRIM AND SEC MATCH
@Azimyth
actually tho I'm planning to give your pink g1 girl fade and blend so there is that, THE BLUE OFFTONES IN THE PRIM AND SEC MATCH

@Azimyth okay now that I actually have functioning copy paste and a faster internet [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=42&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=63&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=161&auth=1c38f2ff6e4bbbf2bb5cc959c6d64b0786aa5823&dummyext=prev.png[/img] SHE WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY
@Azimyth
okay now that I actually have functioning copy paste and a faster internet

dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=42&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=63&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=161&auth=1c38f2ff6e4bbbf2bb5cc959c6d64b0786aa5823&dummyext=prev.png

SHE WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY

Heyo thanks for the new phone that I’m getting soon, as well as the Nintendo switch.
Heyo thanks for the new phone that I’m getting soon, as well as the Nintendo switch.

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
[center] My Water flight rep has come to you to bring luck to our clan. He has written a poem in your honor. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44725150] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447252/44725150_350.png[/img] [/url] "He gives his blessing / To every and all / They reap the benefits / And to him they call / "Thank you Azimyth / For the gifts bestowed upon us / Thank you for your blessing / And such luck with no fuss"
My Water flight rep has come to you to bring luck to our clan. He has written a poem in your honor.

44725150_350.png

"He gives his blessing / To every and all / They reap the benefits / And to him they call / "Thank you Azimyth / For the gifts bestowed upon us / Thank you for your blessing / And such luck with no fuss"
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
@jordanosphere
*HANDS YOU A PULITZER FOR POETRY*
@jordanosphere
*HANDS YOU A PULITZER FOR POETRY*

@Scorpiontail hEY good news i got my boy after all! he's forest/olive/antique instead of camo, but he's beutiful and precious and he's mine now thanks to a gud bud mwaohohooh
@Scorpiontail hEY good news i got my boy after all! he's forest/olive/antique instead of camo, but he's beutiful and precious and he's mine now thanks to a gud bud mwaohohooh
Z5jS3rB.png
@Kar oh that's awesome! Congratulations!
@Kar oh that's awesome! Congratulations!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 665 666