Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 414 415 416 417 418 ... 665 666
*drops into coli for the first time in like two months with my roundsey dragon in tow* [item=haste] way more of the new bw fams than should be possible in 10 min [item=quartz reef chest] [item=woodland turkey] [item=tin steampunk gloves] !!! ...and I found him a voltaic stormclaws this morning (he's not wearing it anymore) for [b]20g[/b] when LAH is 128, so yeah, it's a good morning
*drops into coli for the first time in like two months with my roundsey dragon in tow*

Haste
way more of the new bw fams than should be possible in 10 min
Quartz Reef Chest
Woodland Turkey
Tin Steampunk Gloves !!!

...and I found him a voltaic stormclaws this morning (he's not wearing it anymore) for 20g when LAH is 128, so yeah, it's a good morning
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Egg two this week. Thanks Azi, you need anything from my following?
Egg two this week. Thanks Azi, you need anything from my following?
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Azimyth no one is buying my fodder should I pray harder
Azimyth no one is buying my fodder should I pray harder
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
hello rngjesus, thanks for the tin steampunk apparel drop! can i have some turkey luck? i have about 7 fodder named after you that i'll be exalting soon
hello rngjesus, thanks for the tin steampunk apparel drop! can i have some turkey luck? i have about 7 fodder named after you that i'll be exalting soon
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
i have had no luck and i am sad
i have had no luck and i am sad
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@Azimyth
LUCK GOD
GIVE ME LUCK WITH THE UNHATCHED WATER EGG
PLEASE
@Azimyth
LUCK GOD
GIVE ME LUCK WITH THE UNHATCHED WATER EGG
PLEASE
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@Azimyth WHEN YOU SAID GO WILD DID YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO MEAN GO WILD [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57129424] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571295/57129424_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: OMG NVM RARE COLORS
@Azimyth
WHEN YOU SAID GO WILD
DID YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO MEAN GO WILD

57129424_350.png

Edit: OMG NVM RARE COLORS
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
in the process of getting stuff to brew a bogsneak egg for profit

but lowkey want to hatch because of the luck

idkk
in the process of getting stuff to brew a bogsneak egg for profit

but lowkey want to hatch because of the luck

idkk
she/her
so, after 2.5 hours straight in forgotten cave, a bucketful of familiars, enough geodes to give a magpie a heart attack and a phantom, i finally got my second fest chest

....it's the same as the first.
so, after 2.5 hours straight in forgotten cave, a bucketful of familiars, enough geodes to give a magpie a heart attack and a phantom, i finally got my second fest chest

....it's the same as the first.
update: i just got a BLUSHING PINK ROSE from there, but still no fest chest

what is this
update: i just got a BLUSHING PINK ROSE from there, but still no fest chest

what is this
1 2 ... 414 415 416 417 418 ... 665 666