Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 665 666
im just gonna give this thread another little tap for luck lmao
im just gonna give this thread another little tap for luck lmao
@Azimyth ahh! I don't wanna post on the hatchery thread cause it looks WIP like and I don't wanna ruin the flow of it! Could you add me to both ping lists please?
@Azimyth ahh! I don't wanna post on the hatchery thread cause it looks WIP like and I don't wanna ruin the flow of it! Could you add me to both ping lists please?
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@howtoquityou
Take me off the pinglist, please.
@howtoquityou
Take me off the pinglist, please.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer done
@Paladingineer done
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
I want to thank our lord and saviour Azimyth for blessing my scatterscrolls and finally seeing my random progen scatter into nice colours after so many nasty turns for the worst. Praise be
I want to thank our lord and saviour Azimyth for blessing my scatterscrolls and finally seeing my random progen scatter into nice colours after so many nasty turns for the worst. Praise be
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
[casually licks thread for luck]
[casually licks thread for luck]
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
[quote name="@Azimyth" date="2019-07-21 18:52:26" ] Orbit and Crystalshore are able to breed in a few days; would anyone be interested in the offspring? [/quote] I would, the pair gives very pretty hatchlings! :)
@Azimyth wrote on 2019-07-21 18:52:26:
Orbit and Crystalshore are able to breed in a few days; would anyone be interested in the offspring?
I would, the pair gives very pretty hatchlings! :)
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@Azimyth First Battle in the Coliseum A Familiar And an [item=tertiary gene: weathered (Gaoler)] Thank you and your RNG luck blessings
@Azimyth

First Battle in the Coliseum

A Familiar

And an

Thank you and your RNG luck blessings
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
ALL HAIL! I'm wishing for your luck, I really want a primal from my Gaoler pair.
ALL HAIL! I'm wishing for your luck, I really want a primal from my Gaoler pair.
1AL8WxD.jpg
UPDATE: HOLY CRUD I PRAISED HIM AND GOT A NATURE EGG 3RD TRY ON SCAVENGING. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HI1q8lS.png[/img]
UPDATE: HOLY CRUD I PRAISED HIM AND GOT A NATURE EGG 3RD TRY ON SCAVENGING.

HI1q8lS.png
1AL8WxD.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 665 666