Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 665 666
Orbit and Crystalshore are able to breed in a few days; would anyone be interested in the offspring?

Also, lots of luck to everyone tonight! Came back to 22 pings as I’ve subbed 0.0 but I don’t mind, seeing everyone so lucky makes me happy!
Orbit and Crystalshore are able to breed in a few days; would anyone be interested in the offspring?

Also, lots of luck to everyone tonight! Came back to 22 pings as I’ve subbed 0.0 but I don’t mind, seeing everyone so lucky makes me happy!
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-07-21 18:52:26" ] Orbit and Crystalshore are able to breed in a few days; would anyone be interested in the offspring? [/quote] @Totsugeki @likely6 @Scorpiontail @CaliCa1 @Alfamangle @xxstarpupx @Seacat @DeathPhoenix @Grunty @Sillette @Zlhzlh @Drakenhart @218715 @eternalstar @saltedsnails @shadowforestdrag @Lhumyaki @Shadowess @parasites @bogbees @Etuisen @Kiradog234 @Teacookie @Flightstorm9 @BlueJaysFeather I can't believe I'm making a pinglist, BUT I'M MAKING A PINGLIST so let me know if you guys want out, otherwise I'll be pinging you every time The Faes™ are breeding as an interest check. Or when other shenanigans/PSAs happen. I WIELD THE POWER OF A PINGLIST MUAHAHAHAHA
Azimyth wrote on 2019-07-21 18:52:26:

@Totsugeki @likely6 @Scorpiontail @CaliCa1 @Alfamangle @xxstarpupx @Seacat @DeathPhoenix @Grunty @Sillette @Zlhzlh @Drakenhart @218715 @eternalstar @saltedsnails @shadowforestdrag @Lhumyaki @Shadowess @parasites @bogbees @Etuisen @Kiradog234 @Teacookie @Flightstorm9 @BlueJaysFeather

I can't believe I'm making a pinglist, BUT I'M MAKING A PINGLIST

so let me know if you guys want out, otherwise I'll be pinging you every time The Faes™ are breeding as an interest check. Or when other shenanigans/PSAs happen.

I WIELD THE POWER OF A PINGLIST MUAHAHAHAHA
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@howtoquityou
I don't mind at all!
And @Azimyth i would love a hatchling from them! They're beautiful dragons!
@howtoquityou
I don't mind at all!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
[quote=Scorpiontail]@howtoquityou I don't mind at all! And @Azimyth i would love a hatchling from them! They're beautiful dragons![/quote] ^exactly as said above.
Scorpiontail wrote:
@howtoquityou
I don't mind at all!
^exactly as said above.
poem shop
writing prompts
@Azimyth You know I want a hatchie
@Azimyth You know I want a hatchie
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@howtoquityou
Sounds good
@Azimyth I would be interested in a lucky bab
@howtoquityou
Sounds good
@Azimyth I would be interested in a lucky bab
wq9PoXA.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2724750/1

Pretty simple, but this will be the main hub for hatchies! In order to make it fair, the hatchlings will be sold auction style!

Pretty simple, but this will be the main hub for hatchies! In order to make it fair, the hatchlings will be sold auction style!
@Azimyth i got a [item=disoriented spirit] within 2 minutes of coli earlier after reading this thread and can confirm your luck with rng is indeed supernaturally contagious
@Azimyth

i got a Disoriented Spirit within 2 minutes of coli earlier after reading this thread and can confirm your luck with rng is indeed supernaturally contagious
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-07-21 19:55:14" ] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2724750/1 Pretty simple, but this will be the main hub for hatchies! In order to make it fair, the hatchlings will be sold auction style! [/quote] @Totsugeki @likely6 @Scorpiontail @CaliCa1 @Alfamangle @xxstarpupx @Seacat @DeathPhoenix @Grunty @Sillette @Zlhzlh @Drakenhart @218715 @eternalstar @saltedsnails @shadowforestdrag @Lhumyaki @Shadowess @parasites @bogbees @Etuisen @Kiradog234 @Teacookie @Flightstorm9 @BlueJaysFeather @russeyblue go forth and sign up, my dudes
Azimyth wrote on 2019-07-21 19:55:14:

@Totsugeki @likely6 @Scorpiontail @CaliCa1 @Alfamangle @xxstarpupx @Seacat @DeathPhoenix @Grunty @Sillette @Zlhzlh @Drakenhart @218715 @eternalstar @saltedsnails @shadowforestdrag @Lhumyaki @Shadowess @parasites @bogbees @Etuisen @Kiradog234 @Teacookie @Flightstorm9 @BlueJaysFeather @russeyblue

go forth and sign up, my dudes
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Praise be Azimyth, lord of the RNG! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Praise be Azimyth, lord of the RNG!
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 665 666