Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tag your favorite lairs!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Effervessa Awww, thank you so much! I do strive for the aesthetic[sup]TM[/sup] lol Your lair is also one of my favorites [emoji=familiar heart size=1] You have such an amazing gen1 collection, I just can't even begin, but they're all so pretty, matchy, well coordinated, and those skins and outfits are on point. Not to mention all your beautiful water pairs like, [img]http://1.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/59/38/f8e836e3f61efbb9732d2c76ab392d8d.jpg[/img]
@Effervessa

Awww, thank you so much! I do strive for the aestheticTM lol

Your lair is also one of my favorites You have such an amazing gen1 collection, I just can't even begin, but they're all so pretty, matchy, well coordinated, and those skins and outfits are on point. Not to mention all your beautiful water pairs like,

f8e836e3f61efbb9732d2c76ab392d8d.jpg
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Dreamweave

Bless your heart! <3 <3 <3
@Dreamweave

Bless your heart! <3 <3 <3
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
I don’t really know anybody and nobody knows me so I’m just gonna say I like my own lair. It may not be very fancy or have much apparel but oh well. It’s good enough for me.
I don’t really know anybody and nobody knows me so I’m just gonna say I like my own lair. It may not be very fancy or have much apparel but oh well. It’s good enough for me.
jpq0y2I.png
@Roule pinged me four days ago and I was so amazed and happy at the time... It really made me sad that I have also spent the past four days stammered with work and barely coming online!

Now I finally have some free time to properly thank them! ♥ Their compliments really made my day and put a smile on my face and I feel like everybody should really take a moment to check out their tabs, specially the teal tyrants! ♥ I really have to hold on to the edge of my seat to stop myself from wanting to hunt down a teal tyrant gen one to my collection! They are just... that... good...

To return the favor, I'll share my favourite lairs and the reasons...

I'll start up with @Fensalir 's fantastic aesthetic lair, which was one of the first lairs I stumbled upon on the site and who really helped me define what exactly I wanted to be aiming at, lair-wise, with her fantastic matching apparels and overall color schemes. My tastes are different, but it was the turning point where I stopped just buying random dragons off the AH and decided to step back and really think what sort of looks I liked in dragons! :)

My second pick will be @Rulanir 's lair for being the inspiration to collect and focus on a single color! Their antique collection is far more fantastic impressive and awe-inspiring than my spruce collection... But I really gotta throw out the comment to their lair! It's really inspiring to see a single-color collection and I really admire theirs! Hopefully one day I'll have a spruce collection as good as their antique's!

My third pick is @Coexistence 's lair, which I recently discovered and really admire in the way they've neatly arranged their lair! Her gen one tab really makes me envious because they managed to keep it to a minimum with full dedication to each and every dragon! I often struggle with minimalism and keeping faith to less is more... So to look at a lair that succeeds on that so well is really inspiring!

My fourth and fifth picks will be together, because I admire and often find myself looking at those lairs for the same reasons. They would be @Velsim and @Tangaroa - my go-to sources for fantastic water dragons with AMAZING accents and skins. Whenever I struggle with what to do with a dragon, I hop onto their lairs to draw inspiratios!

And finally, my sixth pick, in a similar fashion to Velsim's and Tangaroa's would be @MusicalMaladies which would be my final and favourite lair overall. Their dragons have the looks, they have the aesthetic... They have the accents, they have the sorting! Their hatchery is what inspired me to make breeding projects and run my own hatchery, even if I eventually had to leave it behind. I find myself stalking through their lair at least once a week to just gaze at their pretty pairs, the fantastic watery/pirate customs... The amazing accent collection. Really, MusicalMaladies lair has it all! :)

Phew, that was a lot of talking, sorry for rambling! Wish you all a great day!
@Roule pinged me four days ago and I was so amazed and happy at the time... It really made me sad that I have also spent the past four days stammered with work and barely coming online!

Now I finally have some free time to properly thank them! ♥ Their compliments really made my day and put a smile on my face and I feel like everybody should really take a moment to check out their tabs, specially the teal tyrants! ♥ I really have to hold on to the edge of my seat to stop myself from wanting to hunt down a teal tyrant gen one to my collection! They are just... that... good...

To return the favor, I'll share my favourite lairs and the reasons...

I'll start up with @Fensalir 's fantastic aesthetic lair, which was one of the first lairs I stumbled upon on the site and who really helped me define what exactly I wanted to be aiming at, lair-wise, with her fantastic matching apparels and overall color schemes. My tastes are different, but it was the turning point where I stopped just buying random dragons off the AH and decided to step back and really think what sort of looks I liked in dragons! :)

My second pick will be @Rulanir 's lair for being the inspiration to collect and focus on a single color! Their antique collection is far more fantastic impressive and awe-inspiring than my spruce collection... But I really gotta throw out the comment to their lair! It's really inspiring to see a single-color collection and I really admire theirs! Hopefully one day I'll have a spruce collection as good as their antique's!

My third pick is @Coexistence 's lair, which I recently discovered and really admire in the way they've neatly arranged their lair! Her gen one tab really makes me envious because they managed to keep it to a minimum with full dedication to each and every dragon! I often struggle with minimalism and keeping faith to less is more... So to look at a lair that succeeds on that so well is really inspiring!

My fourth and fifth picks will be together, because I admire and often find myself looking at those lairs for the same reasons. They would be @Velsim and @Tangaroa - my go-to sources for fantastic water dragons with AMAZING accents and skins. Whenever I struggle with what to do with a dragon, I hop onto their lairs to draw inspiratios!

And finally, my sixth pick, in a similar fashion to Velsim's and Tangaroa's would be @MusicalMaladies which would be my final and favourite lair overall. Their dragons have the looks, they have the aesthetic... They have the accents, they have the sorting! Their hatchery is what inspired me to make breeding projects and run my own hatchery, even if I eventually had to leave it behind. I find myself stalking through their lair at least once a week to just gaze at their pretty pairs, the fantastic watery/pirate customs... The amazing accent collection. Really, MusicalMaladies lair has it all! :)

Phew, that was a lot of talking, sorry for rambling! Wish you all a great day!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@possums ily <3333 your lair is always a dream and a delight!
@possums ily <3333 your lair is always a dream and a delight!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Mudy AHHHH thank you, I'm so glad you like my lair so much! Your lair is an absolute delight as well, all your spruce dragons are fantastic. Each is unique, yet they all fit together cohesively. I'm not normally a fan of the water aesthetic, but your pirates actually make me want to move there!

@Quintillion You know I LOVE your lair. Who doesn't? Stunning warm colors, intricate lore, and fabulous art make it shine! Each dragon is marvelous - I can clearly see how much work went into them. Whenever I've got time to spare, it's your lair I'm looking through!

@Driamatic I thought your lair was beautiful before your purge, but now??! It's even better, if that's possible. Oh yeah, you've mastered the regal light aesthetic and have a good eye for matching accents. I eagerly await to read your new lore!

@dayliqht One day, I'm going to sneak into your lair and snatch up all your lovely G1s! Each one is gened perfectly to show off their colors. As much as I love apparel, it's refreshing to purely see the dragon underneath!
@Mudy AHHHH thank you, I'm so glad you like my lair so much! Your lair is an absolute delight as well, all your spruce dragons are fantastic. Each is unique, yet they all fit together cohesively. I'm not normally a fan of the water aesthetic, but your pirates actually make me want to move there!

@Quintillion You know I LOVE your lair. Who doesn't? Stunning warm colors, intricate lore, and fabulous art make it shine! Each dragon is marvelous - I can clearly see how much work went into them. Whenever I've got time to spare, it's your lair I'm looking through!

@Driamatic I thought your lair was beautiful before your purge, but now??! It's even better, if that's possible. Oh yeah, you've mastered the regal light aesthetic and have a good eye for matching accents. I eagerly await to read your new lore!

@dayliqht One day, I'm going to sneak into your lair and snatch up all your lovely G1s! Each one is gened perfectly to show off their colors. As much as I love apparel, it's refreshing to purely see the dragon underneath!
@Coexistence
AHHH BLESS
Every time I get a ping from you I get to read something that makes me smile <3 I’m glad my lair looks even better after getting cleaned out omg, that means my work has paid off!! Hopefully I’ll be able to add more dragons that fit my aesthetic soon so I can get my population back up to where it was. And OOF LORE lemme tell ya, I’ve been lazy about it lately but I swear I’ll get it written before the end of summer ehehehe

My turn :clap:

Visiting your lair is always a pleasure, and not just because your dragons are all so gorgeously dressed and colored! Your lore is short and sweet, pleasant and smooth to read, and formatted beautifully. The bios that you’ve made are decorated wonderfully with a mixture of art and Flight Rising items, adding variety yet keeping a theme I really enjoy! Don’t get me started on your aesthetic, GOD such goals. A mixture of different colors that just blend so nicely, I love it! I esp adore that splash of nature with some of your dergs, it’s very earthy yet elegant at the same time! Overall I love your lair and would def steal it, 10/10
@Coexistence
AHHH BLESS
Every time I get a ping from you I get to read something that makes me smile <3 I’m glad my lair looks even better after getting cleaned out omg, that means my work has paid off!! Hopefully I’ll be able to add more dragons that fit my aesthetic soon so I can get my population back up to where it was. And OOF LORE lemme tell ya, I’ve been lazy about it lately but I swear I’ll get it written before the end of summer ehehehe

My turn :clap:

Visiting your lair is always a pleasure, and not just because your dragons are all so gorgeously dressed and colored! Your lore is short and sweet, pleasant and smooth to read, and formatted beautifully. The bios that you’ve made are decorated wonderfully with a mixture of art and Flight Rising items, adding variety yet keeping a theme I really enjoy! Don’t get me started on your aesthetic, GOD such goals. A mixture of different colors that just blend so nicely, I love it! I esp adore that splash of nature with some of your dergs, it’s very earthy yet elegant at the same time! Overall I love your lair and would def steal it, 10/10
prophetblink.gif
@megaaerodactyl i lov ur coatlquest coatls sm
@megaaerodactyl i lov ur coatlquest coatls sm
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
@okn
Everyone here is wonderful, and that includes Robert. Keep an eye on Patricia for me.
@okn
Everyone here is wonderful, and that includes Robert. Keep an eye on Patricia for me.
Im back
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15