Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tag your favorite lairs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
everybody needs to be acknowledged for their hard work, so let's all tag our very favorite lairs and state why!

@vulpen - hhhhhhhhhhhh how can you afford all of these stain dragons i've never been able to afford a gem gene hhhhhhh. love the way you incorprate stain gene in your lair, and i love all of your funky colored dragons!'

@kiddo - idk how you do it, but your dragons are TO DIE FOR! i'm so glad i saved up for juniper and everett (they're in a makeshift outfit but i have big plans for them ;) ) wonderful lair!
everybody needs to be acknowledged for their hard work, so let's all tag our very favorite lairs and state why!

@vulpen - hhhhhhhhhhhh how can you afford all of these stain dragons i've never been able to afford a gem gene hhhhhhh. love the way you incorprate stain gene in your lair, and i love all of your funky colored dragons!'

@kiddo - idk how you do it, but your dragons are TO DIE FOR! i'm so glad i saved up for juniper and everett (they're in a makeshift outfit but i have big plans for them ;) ) wonderful lair!
torture_isaac.png
@sweettoothart Yeah i love my own lair XD
@sweettoothart Yeah i love my own lair XD
7NebxtL.jpg
@torture

Aw this is so sweet! Thank you so much for the compliments. :D And tbh I've no idea how I afford all these stained dragons either lol. They just sorta took over. ;3

Here are some of my fav lairs!

@Apotheca I mean ofc, lol your lair is amazing and I still want to steal your coatl boy and grill. Also you apparently find better use for all my accents than I do. ;D

@Kalinka Like.... your lair is sooooo well sorted and everyone is so well dressed with the perfect accent. It's incredibly aesthetically pleasing to look through. Plus your stained tab is amazing! :3

@Ythequeris Fellow stained fanatic! I always enjoy looking at your lair. Ughh it's sooo perfect and your dragons are 100% on point always. <3
@torture

Aw this is so sweet! Thank you so much for the compliments. :D And tbh I've no idea how I afford all these stained dragons either lol. They just sorta took over. ;3

Here are some of my fav lairs!

@Apotheca I mean ofc, lol your lair is amazing and I still want to steal your coatl boy and grill. Also you apparently find better use for all my accents than I do. ;D

@Kalinka Like.... your lair is sooooo well sorted and everyone is so well dressed with the perfect accent. It's incredibly aesthetically pleasing to look through. Plus your stained tab is amazing! :3

@Ythequeris Fellow stained fanatic! I always enjoy looking at your lair. Ughh it's sooo perfect and your dragons are 100% on point always. <3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
What a fun idea^^

@Ravenhearst Your lair has always fascinated me! So many beautiful dragons, with so many gorgeous accents! It's definitely been a point of inspiration for many of my dragons <3
What a fun idea^^

@Ravenhearst Your lair has always fascinated me! So many beautiful dragons, with so many gorgeous accents! It's definitely been a point of inspiration for many of my dragons <3
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@antigen @tuatara @spark @kavalkade
i stalked ur lairs recently nd they're amazing hh, im so jealous
@antigen @tuatara @spark @kavalkade
i stalked ur lairs recently nd they're amazing hh, im so jealous
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Pressia oh thank you, it was a lovely surprise ;o;

@dragonnmr @exhalted I'm tagging you two because you both have incredible lairs even if it looks a little chaotic sometimes but I admire how much time and detail is spent on all your dragons ;-;
@Pressia oh thank you, it was a lovely surprise ;o;

@dragonnmr @exhalted I'm tagging you two because you both have incredible lairs even if it looks a little chaotic sometimes but I admire how much time and detail is spent on all your dragons ;-;
@Fantelle
Oh wow, thank you :D I adore your rainbow Gods tab aesthetic

I'm a big fan of @TalaTari - her art and lair blows me away and she's made a big impact on this website. Hoping to see her online again

@Valishtu has a mindblowing lair. So much respect and admiration. I've visited Marduk a few times and just stared - then looked through his art and let the awe kinda wash over me. Such a stunning boy, in a stunning lair

I recently saw @Skyleidge 's lair and the style and aesthetic of the dragons in each tab, on each page was so pleasing to look at. Expertly gened and dressed G1s
@Fantelle
Oh wow, thank you :D I adore your rainbow Gods tab aesthetic

I'm a big fan of @TalaTari - her art and lair blows me away and she's made a big impact on this website. Hoping to see her online again

@Valishtu has a mindblowing lair. So much respect and admiration. I've visited Marduk a few times and just stared - then looked through his art and let the awe kinda wash over me. Such a stunning boy, in a stunning lair

I recently saw @Skyleidge 's lair and the style and aesthetic of the dragons in each tab, on each page was so pleasing to look at. Expertly gened and dressed G1s
sorry for the pings, but my favorites are @HSoup's and @HenryTheArcher's! hsoup has an awesome CYOA and henry has exactly 605 imperials

of course though, @Sunshine is a great one
sorry for the pings, but my favorites are @HSoup's and @HenryTheArcher's! hsoup has an awesome CYOA and henry has exactly 605 imperials

of course though, @Sunshine is a great one
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
I mean, I'd always pick Henry for making sure Imps will never go extinct, and of course Emberglo! :D
I mean, I'd always pick Henry for making sure Imps will never go extinct, and of course Emberglo! :D
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@torture ; u; Ty for your kind words! I'm very happy to have sold them to you. Your lair is also one of my big favorites so its quite humbling they get to be a part of it now <3

Also I too am a big fan of epher and vulpen's lairs heh :")

@concept They have an absolutely gorgeous array of earthy/autumnal g1s. I love the way each tab and page is subtly organized by color their palettes. Every dragon in concept's lair looks like a unique piece of art.

@Cov In terms of sheer jaw dropping cov's lair is a contender with scarce competition. They dress each dragon beautifully. From a plethora of fantastic doubles to an incredible g1 imp there isn't a need to explain its impressiveness.

@Rangsky Has a wonderful and colorful lair of dragons. I absolutely adore their charming collection of coatls and spirals if anyone dislikes these breeds, Rangsky's lair proves them wrong. They also keep a dazzling assortment of imperials which is sure to amaze any visitor.

I have many lairs I admire and love but these were just a few (otherwise I would be writing a book... or maybe two, or three) :>
@torture ; u; Ty for your kind words! I'm very happy to have sold them to you. Your lair is also one of my big favorites so its quite humbling they get to be a part of it now <3

Also I too am a big fan of epher and vulpen's lairs heh :")

@concept They have an absolutely gorgeous array of earthy/autumnal g1s. I love the way each tab and page is subtly organized by color their palettes. Every dragon in concept's lair looks like a unique piece of art.

@Cov In terms of sheer jaw dropping cov's lair is a contender with scarce competition. They dress each dragon beautifully. From a plethora of fantastic doubles to an incredible g1 imp there isn't a need to explain its impressiveness.

@Rangsky Has a wonderful and colorful lair of dragons. I absolutely adore their charming collection of coatls and spirals if anyone dislikes these breeds, Rangsky's lair proves them wrong. They also keep a dazzling assortment of imperials which is sure to amaze any visitor.

I have many lairs I admire and love but these were just a few (otherwise I would be writing a book... or maybe two, or three) :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15