Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tag your favorite lairs!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@pushpin omg toppy thank you so much ♥ you're so sweet and i love looking through your lair as well!!
@pushpin omg toppy thank you so much ♥ you're so sweet and i love looking through your lair as well!!
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@croix [img]https://i.imgur.com/93cviGf.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IEwz5rr.jpg[/img] ahhh my hearteu ! fight me your lair is the best
@croix
93cviGf.jpg
IEwz5rr.jpg

ahhh my hearteu ! fight me your lair is the best
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@dustfawn omg thank you so much dear! that makes me so happy and warm aaa
@dustfawn omg thank you so much dear! that makes me so happy and warm aaa
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2

...I'm a lonely person.
@bronzewing

...I'm a lonely person.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@dustfawn awwwww shoot ur so nice :') i also love ur dragons and all of their lovely colors!

@auroshen ooooo i went through your lair and it is GORGEOUS!! love how well dressed your dragons are!
@dustfawn awwwww shoot ur so nice :') i also love ur dragons and all of their lovely colors!

@auroshen ooooo i went through your lair and it is GORGEOUS!! love how well dressed your dragons are!
torture_isaac.png
@torture @sauridium
ahh thank you !! ilyvm <3

@bronzewing
oH HONEY TENRI IS GORGEOUSSSS
@torture @sauridium
ahh thank you !! ilyvm <3

@bronzewing
oH HONEY TENRI IS GORGEOUSSSS
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@M42 Aah thanks so much! This made my day :)
@M42 Aah thanks so much! This made my day :)
@croix

this was one of the nicest unexpected surprises ever omg?? i never knew people looked at my lair enough to care, lmao

anyway you have so many dragons and there isn't one permanent resident of your lair that i wouldn't steal because,, damn what a gift for color coordination and actually making fandragons strongly emulate their characters for once

i have many favorite lairs but i'm afraid of pinging people haHA
@croix

this was one of the nicest unexpected surprises ever omg?? i never knew people looked at my lair enough to care, lmao

anyway you have so many dragons and there isn't one permanent resident of your lair that i wouldn't steal because,, damn what a gift for color coordination and actually making fandragons strongly emulate their characters for once

i have many favorite lairs but i'm afraid of pinging people haHA
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
@c0nsume @cov @praedyth @grudge

Just a few. c:
@c0nsume @cov @praedyth @grudge

Just a few. c:
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@dustfawn wow thank you!! i love your lair too i didn't know mine was noteworthy, that's very kind of you!! :>
@dustfawn wow thank you!! i love your lair too i didn't know mine was noteworthy, that's very kind of you!! :>

3d22e3b661d06afb95531428bdca936f.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15