Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tag your favorite lairs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
OH HEY, haven't done this in a while! Hope I don't interrupt anyone or ping anyone who didn't want to be pinged. Here we go:

firstly, @cov and their absolutely stunning lair full of lovely dressed dragons. Such incredible dressing and geneing skills, breathtaking - all of them

secondly, @loveverly and their group of gorgeous dragons. I remember interacting with them around two years back and they're such a lovely person. Once again, stunning dressing skills

thirdly, @roule and their awe-inspiring G1s. I swear, one day I'll recover and gene and dress all of my projects but until then, I'll keep staring at other people's dragons. So many good G1s with Stained which is a rarity, excellent colours and outfits, I love

then @helsing who is one of my favourite people on the site. Such a kind and amazing person with stunning G1s and fantastic dressing skills. Been gifted by them numerous times and I am incredibly thankful, an absolute blessing

@naught and their fabulous dragons, a kind and amazing person, I know we haven't talked in some time but your lair still ROCKS

and lastly, @trickilicky and their seriously impressive lair full of oldies and stunning dragons. Interacted with them a few years back as well and it was great. They'll never fail to impress me with geneing and dressing skills

There are also numerous others and I probably missed some majors but if you want to see more cool lairs and peeps, go to my clan bio and scroll down to the end where you'll find the spotlight
OH HEY, haven't done this in a while! Hope I don't interrupt anyone or ping anyone who didn't want to be pinged. Here we go:

firstly, @cov and their absolutely stunning lair full of lovely dressed dragons. Such incredible dressing and geneing skills, breathtaking - all of them

secondly, @loveverly and their group of gorgeous dragons. I remember interacting with them around two years back and they're such a lovely person. Once again, stunning dressing skills

thirdly, @roule and their awe-inspiring G1s. I swear, one day I'll recover and gene and dress all of my projects but until then, I'll keep staring at other people's dragons. So many good G1s with Stained which is a rarity, excellent colours and outfits, I love

then @helsing who is one of my favourite people on the site. Such a kind and amazing person with stunning G1s and fantastic dressing skills. Been gifted by them numerous times and I am incredibly thankful, an absolute blessing

@naught and their fabulous dragons, a kind and amazing person, I know we haven't talked in some time but your lair still ROCKS

and lastly, @trickilicky and their seriously impressive lair full of oldies and stunning dragons. Interacted with them a few years back as well and it was great. They'll never fail to impress me with geneing and dressing skills

There are also numerous others and I probably missed some majors but if you want to see more cool lairs and peeps, go to my clan bio and scroll down to the end where you'll find the spotlight
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@vsauce

I like my own lair.
@vsauce

I like my own lair.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
@Kiddo @TehuMertt You both are so precious, thank you so much! ♥

Sorry if any of you below are annoyed by this ping, but wanted to show appreciation for your lairs!

@OFF Literally some of the most beautiful dragons on the site. Off continues to impress me with dragon dressup, and every new dragon makes me love male wc's even more!

@Rangsky Truly has some amazing gen ones! Though what I admire most is the extensive art collections for a lot of their dragons ♥

@Nimrook has the best stained dragons! They have mastered every aesthetic I wish I could ;;
@Kiddo @TehuMertt You both are so precious, thank you so much! ♥

Sorry if any of you below are annoyed by this ping, but wanted to show appreciation for your lairs!

@OFF Literally some of the most beautiful dragons on the site. Off continues to impress me with dragon dressup, and every new dragon makes me love male wc's even more!

@Rangsky Truly has some amazing gen ones! Though what I admire most is the extensive art collections for a lot of their dragons ♥

@Nimrook has the best stained dragons! They have mastered every aesthetic I wish I could ;;
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@starshiny
The autumnal theme is just simply to die for <3!

@ilios
I absolutely adore their angelic dragons (especially the extremely creative 'III' dragon banners)
@starshiny
The autumnal theme is just simply to die for <3!

@ilios
I absolutely adore their angelic dragons (especially the extremely creative 'III' dragon banners)
@Tanarian

Whoo, I LOVE LOVE LOVE their chocolate dragons. It was the first magical lair I ever stumbled upon and gave me a deep love for earth dragons. I mean just look at them all.

Kudos Tanarian. A simple but well executed concept.
@Tanarian

Whoo, I LOVE LOVE LOVE their chocolate dragons. It was the first magical lair I ever stumbled upon and gave me a deep love for earth dragons. I mean just look at them all.

hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
[quote name="Hisscale" date="2019-07-09 16:25:05" ] @/Tanarian Whoo, I LOVE LOVE LOVE their chocolate dragons. It was the first magical lair I ever stumbled upon and gave me a deep love for earth dragons. I mean just look at them all. Kudos Tanarian. A simple but well executed concept. [/quote] Checked out their lair and it's beautiful omg. That's some serious dedication!!
Hisscale wrote on 2019-07-09 16:25:05:
@/Tanarian

Checked out their lair and it's beautiful omg. That's some serious dedication!!
@Cov [i][s]wheh-[/s][/i] you're too kind, thank you so much! ;; [emoji=familiar heart size=1] that means a lot to me! I hope you know that your lair is always insanely impressive, and it has definitely served as an inspiration for me lately! I'll also give a shoutout to @ado for their lovely shadow primal collection, it's been fun watching your lair grow! ^ ^ your art and accents are gorgeous as always, and I love how you customize your dragons' looks with them ~
@Cov
wheh- you're too kind, thank you so much! ;; that means a lot to me!
I hope you know that your lair is always insanely impressive, and it has definitely served as an inspiration for me lately!

I'll also give a shoutout to @ado for their lovely shadow primal collection, it's been fun watching your lair grow! ^ ^ your art and accents are gorgeous as always, and I love how you customize your dragons' looks with them ~
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@Cov thank you for the kind words about my lair!!! I have always really loved all your dragons too!

@Khadjin has a great lair full of unique pairs that they work super hard on! Very good dusty aesthetic as well as super interesting stained dragons.

@Faraway has the juiciest lair, full of rich colors and distinct pairs. Seriously an eye candy lair if i ever saw one.
@Cov thank you for the kind words about my lair!!! I have always really loved all your dragons too!

@Khadjin has a great lair full of unique pairs that they work super hard on! Very good dusty aesthetic as well as super interesting stained dragons.

@Faraway has the juiciest lair, full of rich colors and distinct pairs. Seriously an eye candy lair if i ever saw one.
4mAisVM.png
Oh gosh! What a sweet ping to wake up to! Thank you so much @Tuatara for the compliment! I am so flattered you like my lair!
(I had a browse through your lair and you have so many gorgeous dragons!? I especially adore Marra!)

For my favourite lairs, I have to echo people above with Epher, Vulpen and Apotheca's lairs as they are all gorgeous and I swoon every time I see any of their dragons!

@Nostalgic also has a beautiful lair and excellent taste in colour combos! I've even bought a couple of my favourite dragons off of them :)
Oh gosh! What a sweet ping to wake up to! Thank you so much @Tuatara for the compliment! I am so flattered you like my lair!
(I had a browse through your lair and you have so many gorgeous dragons!? I especially adore Marra!)

For my favourite lairs, I have to echo people above with Epher, Vulpen and Apotheca's lairs as they are all gorgeous and I swoon every time I see any of their dragons!

@Nostalgic also has a beautiful lair and excellent taste in colour combos! I've even bought a couple of my favourite dragons off of them :)
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@sillywinter angel aesthetic,,..,., goode,,..,,

@melova VAPORWAVE AESTHETIC!!!! RISE UP!!!!!!!

@OFF your wildclaws make me want to c r y they’re so pretty omg...
@sillywinter angel aesthetic,,..,., goode,,..,,

@melova VAPORWAVE AESTHETIC!!!! RISE UP!!!!!!!

@OFF your wildclaws make me want to c r y they’re so pretty omg...
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15