Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancients ~ What you expected or no?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I thought we would be getting a water breed, but I'm happy they're released through Galore.

...Not a fan of this big fluffy breed though. And no apparel yet? Time to make a skin.
I thought we would be getting a water breed, but I'm happy they're released through Galore.

...Not a fan of this big fluffy breed though. And no apparel yet? Time to make a skin.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I had no idea what to expect, to be honest. I'm not really into furry dragons, and some of the genes look suuuper busy and have too much going on (I'm looking at you Gnarlhorns!). The hatchlings are just too cute though. I want to hug 'em.

Even though the design isn't to my taste, I'm still very happy with how they implemented everything. Ancient only genes (a lot of them!), yet there are still some of our favorites implemented as parallels. And they gave us lots of different ways to obtain the new genes.

Based on how the introduction to the Ancients went, I'm really looking forward to seeing more in the future!
I had no idea what to expect, to be honest. I'm not really into furry dragons, and some of the genes look suuuper busy and have too much going on (I'm looking at you Gnarlhorns!). The hatchlings are just too cute though. I want to hug 'em.

Even though the design isn't to my taste, I'm still very happy with how they implemented everything. Ancient only genes (a lot of them!), yet there are still some of our favorites implemented as parallels. And they gave us lots of different ways to obtain the new genes.

Based on how the introduction to the Ancients went, I'm really looking forward to seeing more in the future!
I wanna hug every single one of these sweet babbies
I wanna hug every single one of these sweet babbies
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
i really like them! i did imagine gaolers to be a lot bigger/scarier though, but i guess the gnarly-looking horns and claws make up for it. [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
i really like them! i did imagine gaolers to be a lot bigger/scarier though, but i guess the gnarly-looking horns and claws make up for it.
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
I like the male more than the female version but the babies are super adorable!! I love the variation on the genes as well. The gnarlhorns and the winter coat are fantastic! I have to say that they are both a little creepy and cute at the same time. But I am actually super happy with it! Can't wait to see the next ancient breed!!
I like the male more than the female version but the babies are super adorable!! I love the variation on the genes as well. The gnarlhorns and the winter coat are fantastic! I have to say that they are both a little creepy and cute at the same time. But I am actually super happy with it! Can't wait to see the next ancient breed!!
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Not a fan, I probably will sell my scrolls eventually...
I mean they look kinda ridiculous like they been hit wit the ugly stick until it broke like srsly this is why people have sleep paralysis oml

They look like furry moose snakes with turtle faces and that's being kind.
Not a fan, I probably will sell my scrolls eventually...
I mean they look kinda ridiculous like they been hit wit the ugly stick until it broke like srsly this is why people have sleep paralysis oml

They look like furry moose snakes with turtle faces and that's being kind.
ca4nyRv.pngrcLDXY6.pngxCVbB5p.png
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
(quentintarantino)
It's not what I expected. I am not disappointed, but also not excited. This is good because I can just wait for hatchlings to show up on the AH.
I would have changed my two Tundras to Gaolers if it weren't for the fact they're both gened and one of them has Butterfly and I'm not gonna get rid of that gene.
It's not what I expected. I am not disappointed, but also not excited. This is good because I can just wait for hatchlings to show up on the AH.
I would have changed my two Tundras to Gaolers if it weren't for the fact they're both gened and one of them has Butterfly and I'm not gonna get rid of that gene.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Yes what I expected, and yes I like them! I'm excited to do some scrying once the hype chills a bit and I can use the site lol
Yes what I expected, and yes I like them! I'm excited to do some scrying once the hype chills a bit and I can use the site lol
td9UiZS.png
They pretty much what I expected a gaoler to look like, so a bit disappointed that they're as predictable as they are design-wise, though I was hoping they would look more intimidating. Also not much of a fan of their long head hair.

I do like some of their breed exclusive genes though, but not enough to get more than maybe 1 gaoler. So for the most part, they're meh and it'll be awhile before I get one, if ever.
They pretty much what I expected a gaoler to look like, so a bit disappointed that they're as predictable as they are design-wise, though I was hoping they would look more intimidating. Also not much of a fan of their long head hair.

I do like some of their breed exclusive genes though, but not enough to get more than maybe 1 gaoler. So for the most part, they're meh and it'll be awhile before I get one, if ever.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
I love them so so much, honestly I didn't want gaolers in the least bit before, but now... [emoji=gaoler winking size=2]
I love them so so much, honestly I didn't want gaolers in the least bit before, but now...

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14