Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancients ~ What you expected or no?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
This was like the Nina West vs Silky Nutmeg Ganache lipsync.

Meh.
This was like the Nina West vs Silky Nutmeg Ganache lipsync.

Meh.
1WhYQHt.png
definitely what i expected. maybe not what i wanted most, but theyre definitely a lot nicer than i thought gaolers were going to look. the fem pose is so, so good. they're tundras but actually good dragons now,,
definitely what i expected. maybe not what i wanted most, but theyre definitely a lot nicer than i thought gaolers were going to look. the fem pose is so, so good. they're tundras but actually good dragons now,,
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
I was very much expecting swiftwings, because they're a much older concept and Gaolers are largely oriented to a single flight's lore, but I'm stoked about this update regardless!

The Gaolers look absolutely amazing
I was very much expecting swiftwings, because they're a much older concept and Gaolers are largely oriented to a single flight's lore, but I'm stoked about this update regardless!

The Gaolers look absolutely amazing
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I love the lore behind them and I have a huge weakness for fluffy dragons, so I'm quite a happy owl! I got my jaguar/rosette kiddo. I'm really happy with them, and it makes me feel so excited to think of the lore I can write - my clan is all about fighting off the remnants of the shade, and the fact that those gaolers are called seekers just puts a cherry on the cake for me.

I do wish those nice terts were a bit cheaper on the gem marketplace, but that's all. :P
I love the lore behind them and I have a huge weakness for fluffy dragons, so I'm quite a happy owl! I got my jaguar/rosette kiddo. I'm really happy with them, and it makes me feel so excited to think of the lore I can write - my clan is all about fighting off the remnants of the shade, and the fact that those gaolers are called seekers just puts a cherry on the cake for me.

I do wish those nice terts were a bit cheaper on the gem marketplace, but that's all. :P
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
I love them! Now I need to find the perfect gen 1 to breed change
I love them! Now I need to find the perfect gen 1 to breed change
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
It's nice to have another furred dragon! There are so many sleek, leathery or plated dragons and only one furred, before this.
It's nice to have another furred dragon! There are so many sleek, leathery or plated dragons and only one furred, before this.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I didn’t expect them, but I love them! Shaggy and Mosaic are amazing tho! (And their secondaries)
I didn’t expect them, but I love them! Shaggy and Mosaic are amazing tho! (And their secondaries)
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
i love them so much,,, i swore i wouldnt get any ancients but um its v tempting
i love them so much,,, i swore i wouldnt get any ancients but um its v tempting
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

At first I was surprised that they gave us the Gaolers first because but with their popularity it was kinda to expect. The problem I have with them is, that I disappointing myself with them because my imagination drew a total different picture of them: very skinny, frostbitten, with hollow eyes and monstrous teeth. Basically the monsters their story told they were. Than the update happened and I saw them as fluffy Imp/Tundra Hybrids and I was like [emoji=mirror scared size=1][emoji=mirror sad size=1]. On the other side, this is a kid-friendly site and the staff can't put living nightmares as official breeds online ... I slowly get to like them anyways because some genes look totally amazing.
At first I was surprised that they gave us the Gaolers first because but with their popularity it was kinda to expect.
The problem I have with them is, that I disappointing myself with them because my imagination drew a total different picture of them: very skinny, frostbitten, with hollow eyes and monstrous teeth. Basically the monsters their story told they were.
Than the update happened and I saw them as fluffy Imp/Tundra Hybrids and I was like . On the other side, this is a kid-friendly site and the staff can't put living nightmares as official breeds online ...
I slowly get to like them anyways because some genes look totally amazing.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
TBH I have basically no interest in them. Mosaic and Breakup are great genes (srsly. I love them), but Gaolers aren't exactly my aesthetic.
TBH I have basically no interest in them. Mosaic and Breakup are great genes (srsly. I love them), but Gaolers aren't exactly my aesthetic.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14