Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancients ~ What you expected or no?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I like the babies! actual balls of fluff wow
I like the babies! actual balls of fluff wow

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
They're better than I expected! I wasn't expecting much at all, because I love to spoil my dragons with pretty apparel, but theyre so cute that I love them anyways!
They're better than I expected! I wasn't expecting much at all, because I love to spoil my dragons with pretty apparel, but theyre so cute that I love them anyways!
PJb908Z.png
I like them! Tundras never appealed to me, but these danger floofs do. They'll probably still never be my favourite breed, but that's okay.
I like them! Tundras never appealed to me, but these danger floofs do. They'll probably still never be my favourite breed, but that's okay.
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
I was expecting something that looks a lot more intimidating, yet the hatchlings are even cuter than baby Mirror screams. I'm honestly loving Gaolers - sure, making an accent to replace the apparel my Tundra-turned-Gaoler once wore is kind of a pain since he has an icy spiky butt now, but I'm keeping my hopes up that he'll look even better than he did before.

rip dom shops who have to consider trying to snipe the spikebutt gene
I was expecting something that looks a lot more intimidating, yet the hatchlings are even cuter than baby Mirror screams. I'm honestly loving Gaolers - sure, making an accent to replace the apparel my Tundra-turned-Gaoler once wore is kind of a pain since he has an icy spiky butt now, but I'm keeping my hopes up that he'll look even better than he did before.

rip dom shops who have to consider trying to snipe the spikebutt gene
i love gaoler hatchlings so much. they're just... pubby... big pubby... loves frienbs and sticks... sof... must disregard canon lore they're too cute not to
i love gaoler hatchlings so much. they're just... pubby... big pubby... loves frienbs and sticks... sof... must disregard canon lore they're too cute not to
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
My Plushy drogons [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
My Plushy drogons
He/They
They weren't what I expected at all, but I love them!! I love the babies, I've already got a permababy goaler because they're so damn adorable [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51907891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519079/51907891_350.png[/img] [/url] (Not done yet but scry is in bio)
They weren't what I expected at all, but I love them!!

I love the babies, I've already got a permababy goaler because they're so damn adorable

51907891_350.png

(Not done yet but scry is in bio)
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
I love the little floofs! The babies are so adorable and I like the adults as well. I don’t like the female pose as much though. Super excited for future ancients!
I love the little floofs! The babies are so adorable and I like the adults as well. I don’t like the female pose as much though. Super excited for future ancients!
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
I love them so much!! and as someone who is just a liiitle obsessed with pastels glances at lair I think im going to go in a completely different route with these guys. Idk i dont think pastels fit the bean i have in mind
I love them so much!! and as someone who is just a liiitle obsessed with pastels glances at lair I think im going to go in a completely different route with these guys. Idk i dont think pastels fit the bean i have in mind
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
i expected the gaolers, but i didn't have any expectations beyond that. as a consequence, i like them more than i thought i would! still waiting on creepy eldritch abominations (maybe for Arcane?) but i want them as a stuffed toy, tbh. their lore is interesting; not my favorite, but i can play around with it. i'm looking forward to the next ancient!!
i expected the gaolers, but i didn't have any expectations beyond that. as a consequence, i like them more than i thought i would! still waiting on creepy eldritch abominations (maybe for Arcane?) but i want them as a stuffed toy, tbh. their lore is interesting; not my favorite, but i can play around with it. i'm looking forward to the next ancient!!
Sunny/Skull · they/it · GMT+8
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14