Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancients ~ What you expected or no?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
I have to admit, I wasn't hyped when it was becoming more and more clear that Gaolers were coming first, but...

Oh my gosh, I love them so much and I might have a new favorite breed! Definitely need to get my hands on a permababy scroll now.
I have to admit, I wasn't hyped when it was becoming more and more clear that Gaolers were coming first, but...

Oh my gosh, I love them so much and I might have a new favorite breed! Definitely need to get my hands on a permababy scroll now.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I didn't hope for them, but they were quite expectable. I'm not disappointed though, I love the baby gaolers.
I didn't hope for them, but they were quite expectable. I'm not disappointed though, I love the baby gaolers.
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
I quite like them. What I like most about them are the tert genes like Gnarlhorns, shardflank and scorpion.
I quite like them. What I like most about them are the tert genes like Gnarlhorns, shardflank and scorpion.
Not gonna lie, at first I didnt really like them due to the floof (also why I dont like Tundras), but after deeper inspection I actually love them. I [i]really[/i] like their horns and face, and those fluffy tails! Their claws are gnarly and i can imagine a Gaoler having to trim them to stop them from curling. Overall I quite like them, even if a Gaoler wasnt my first choice for a Ancient. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52467120] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524672/52467120_350.png[/img] [/url]
Not gonna lie, at first I didnt really like them due to the floof (also why I dont like Tundras), but after deeper inspection I actually love them. I really like their horns and face, and those fluffy tails! Their claws are gnarly and i can imagine a Gaoler having to trim them to stop them from curling. Overall I quite like them, even if a Gaoler wasnt my first choice for a Ancient.

52467120_350.png
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
Absolutely love them. My favorite breed art is female tundra and this hits all the right button for me. Will be changing many of my old tundra into them
Absolutely love them. My favorite breed art is female tundra and this hits all the right button for me. Will be changing many of my old tundra into them
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I love everything about them; fun lore, lots of new genes, and they look proper terrifying [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
I love everything about them; fun lore, lots of new genes, and they look proper terrifying
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I’m really glad Gaolers were the first ancient breed released, because we’ve already known about them being pretty much ancient tundras and it’s really nice to finally have them!
I’m really glad Gaolers were the first ancient breed released, because we’ve already known about them being pretty much ancient tundras and it’s really nice to finally have them!
Fox_base_updated_20-06-2021.pngFox_base_updated_20-06-2021-1.png
The tundras we deserved tbh
The tundras we deserved tbh
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
Meh all the way. But that's what I predicted all along. Not hyped before and I'm not disappointed.
Meh all the way. But that's what I predicted all along. Not hyped before and I'm not disappointed.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14