Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancients ~ What you expected or no?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I didn't expect Gaolers to actually be the first Ancient at all but it's exactly what I wanted [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
I didn't expect Gaolers to actually be the first Ancient at all but it's exactly what I wanted
They are so fluffy, and I like that. I love the babies thoooo, like oh my gosh so cute.
They are so fluffy, and I like that. I love the babies thoooo, like oh my gosh so cute.
I love them and can't wait to have a Skydancer/Gaoler duo that run amuck :D It'd have been nice if some apparel could have been possible on them, like flowerfalls, as that's literally just a 'slap petals over the top, done' job, or scars (because, again, that doesn't seem too complex), but we've known from the start that they couldn't have apparel, so it's fine. Unless I'm wrong, though, if you breedchange a dragon with Gaoler appropriate genes into one, the genes won't actually cross over and you'll have to reapply everything. I get why they've done that, but it's still a small shame.

Those are the tiniest complaints, though, and I can't wait to finally make up my mind for which dragons I'm going to turn into Gaolers :D

I love them and can't wait to have a Skydancer/Gaoler duo that run amuck :D It'd have been nice if some apparel could have been possible on them, like flowerfalls, as that's literally just a 'slap petals over the top, done' job, or scars (because, again, that doesn't seem too complex), but we've known from the start that they couldn't have apparel, so it's fine. Unless I'm wrong, though, if you breedchange a dragon with Gaoler appropriate genes into one, the genes won't actually cross over and you'll have to reapply everything. I get why they've done that, but it's still a small shame.

Those are the tiniest complaints, though, and I can't wait to finally make up my mind for which dragons I'm going to turn into Gaolers :D

extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
I didn't know what Gaolers were until today, so they were definitely not what I expected. As someone whose least favorite breed has always been Tundras, I am so happy to finally be able to have a fluffy dragon!
I didn't know what Gaolers were until today, so they were definitely not what I expected. As someone whose least favorite breed has always been Tundras, I am so happy to finally be able to have a fluffy dragon!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
i was hoping it wouldn't be gaolers but i was positive by yesterday. but! I actually don't dislike them like i thought i would. love the genes, love the design, and now i have one!
i was hoping it wouldn't be gaolers but i was positive by yesterday. but! I actually don't dislike them like i thought i would. love the genes, love the design, and now i have one!
iO2X60T.png
I did expect this breed and I am thrilled.

I do of course feel for those who didn't get what they wanted but that seems to be how dragon breeds go. I look forward to the future releases
I did expect this breed and I am thrilled.

I do of course feel for those who didn't get what they wanted but that seems to be how dragon breeds go. I look forward to the future releases
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
I feel kinda meh about them, but I'm not one to complain so I'm overall happy with them. There will be more soon that I'll probably get attached too, anyways.
I feel kinda meh about them, but I'm not one to complain so I'm overall happy with them. There will be more soon that I'll probably get attached too, anyways.
Expected them. Didnt like them. Hoping for a cool breed next time.
Expected them. Didnt like them. Hoping for a cool breed next time.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
i came into this with no expectations whatsoever, but i guess i should of figured we'd get gaolers. i mean they were basically the first ancients mentioned before ancients were a thought
but anyways, for what they are i like them. i'm digging some of their unique genes (def gotta get a mosiac/breakup gao) will def use my scrolls on a couple dragons if i can break through the lag
i came into this with no expectations whatsoever, but i guess i should of figured we'd get gaolers. i mean they were basically the first ancients mentioned before ancients were a thought
but anyways, for what they are i like them. i'm digging some of their unique genes (def gotta get a mosiac/breakup gao) will def use my scrolls on a couple dragons if i can break through the lag
qjeJRD.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14