Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancients ~ What you expected or no?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
They are amazing. I LOVE their extra horn gene.
But i dont know if ill own one.
They are amazing. I LOVE their extra horn gene.
But i dont know if ill own one.
jfLmvwf.jpg
I was already expecting Gaolers because it’s the most logical one. Still, I was pleasantly surprised at how good they look.

I was already expecting Gaolers because it’s the most logical one. Still, I was pleasantly surprised at how good they look.

RXOvIvB.png
I had no expectations about them at all so cant be disappointed when you weren’t really hyped up for it in the first place.

With that said, I like them; they’re more in line with how I wanted tundras to look like. I’ve never been a fan of tundras( there’s none in my lair) because even though I liked the concept I wasn’t a fan of the face and to a certain extent the poses. I’m kind of glad there’s a more fierce looking tundra-esque dragon on site.
I had no expectations about them at all so cant be disappointed when you weren’t really hyped up for it in the first place.

With that said, I like them; they’re more in line with how I wanted tundras to look like. I’ve never been a fan of tundras( there’s none in my lair) because even though I liked the concept I wasn’t a fan of the face and to a certain extent the poses. I’m kind of glad there’s a more fierce looking tundra-esque dragon on site.
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
I'm happy with them, though I didn't really pay attention or expect anything in particular. I actually do like the fluff, I hate tundras but it's because imo their faces look so derpy and weird, they remind me of spongegar and patar lol [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBQ0kdpXkAA79qh.jpg[/img] But these... are adorable. I definitely need at least one permababy gaoler, they look so cute as hatchies and it's great how their mane changes colors and has gradients based on the secondary color/genes
I'm happy with them, though I didn't really pay attention or expect anything in particular. I actually do like the fluff, I hate tundras but it's because imo their faces look so derpy and weird, they remind me of spongegar and patar lol

DBQ0kdpXkAA79qh.jpg

But these... are adorable. I definitely need at least one permababy gaoler, they look so cute as hatchies and it's great how their mane changes colors and has gradients based on the secondary color/genes
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14