Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how'd you pick your craft kit?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@eaglefairy
The names and colors correspond to all of the breeds that currently exist! ^^
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2658280
@eaglefairy
The names and colors correspond to all of the breeds that currently exist! ^^
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2658280
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Based it on my home flight [emoji=heart]
Based it on my home flight
I chose durable because I love muh guardians and flight pride
, and those colours will go with a few of my dragons
Will probably get a second. and have that as expensive because I love that colour and imps are the best
I chose durable because I love muh guardians and flight pride
, and those colours will go with a few of my dragons
Will probably get a second. and have that as expensive because I love that colour and imps are the best
Repurposed for dem bogs

Was going to choose my flight but... bogs...
Repurposed for dem bogs

Was going to choose my flight but... bogs...
I saw a list showing how each breed corresponds to a box, so I went with the predicted skydancer one and hope I'm right lol
I saw a list showing how each breed corresponds to a box, so I went with the predicted skydancer one and hope I'm right lol
3 hours ahead of FR time
I picked Borrowed because of the colors, plus if the breed theory is right I like Ridgebacks anyways.
I picked Borrowed because of the colors, plus if the breed theory is right I like Ridgebacks anyways.
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
@Shinyumbreon
Thanks for the link!
@Shinyumbreon
Thanks for the link!
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
I chose wild because I like green and I like wildclaws
I chose wild because I like green and I like wildclaws
I have two (my sister who has an account but rarely plays sent me hers), and I went with the decorative and the expensive ones. Assuming they're breed related, cause coatls and imperials are some of my favourite breeds
I have two (my sister who has an account but rarely plays sent me hers), and I went with the decorative and the expensive ones. Assuming they're breed related, cause coatls and imperials are some of my favourite breeds
IMG_8704.png
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/29627.png[/img][nextcol][font=calibri]I went with the [b]Marva's Expensive Craft Kit[/b] both due to the breed guesses (Imperials are some of my favourites), and enjoying the colour scheme. I would be tempted to grab 1-2 more to have other colours as well, though, if they weren't so expensive.
29627.png I went with the Marva's Expensive Craft Kit both due to the breed guesses (Imperials are some of my favourites), and enjoying the colour scheme. I would be tempted to grab 1-2 more to have other colours as well, though, if they weren't so expensive.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7