Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how'd you pick your craft kit?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Currently mine is on Compact, which is potentially the Spiral one. I might change to the Coatl one though, I do really like them too...
Currently mine is on Compact, which is potentially the Spiral one. I might change to the Coatl one though, I do really like them too...
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@obsidianmage
snipe
@obsidianmage
snipe
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Eyecatching; if the theory that they're papercraft dragon familiars is correct, I want to make sure I get an artsy green Skydancer for my artsy green Skydancer.
Eyecatching; if the theory that they're papercraft dragon familiars is correct, I want to make sure I get an artsy green Skydancer for my artsy green Skydancer.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
[item=Marva's Expressive Craft Kit] I was already leaning towards Marva's Expressive Craft Kit due to its colors matching my flight's colors, but then I noticed that there were 14 of them and there are 14 breeds. Then I found the thread with the theory about dragon breeds and well I suspected Fae already for that one on my own. So yeah, I have a lot of Faes and my home flight color/breed. If they aren't too expensive on the AH I might pick up another one. (If they are, well we'll probably be able to get the other types out of Iron and Decorative chests.)
Marva's Expressive Craft Kit
I was already leaning towards Marva's Expressive Craft Kit due to its colors matching my flight's colors, but then I noticed that there were 14 of them and there are 14 breeds. Then I found the thread with the theory about dragon breeds and well I suspected Fae already for that one on my own. So yeah, I have a lot of Faes and my home flight color/breed. If they aren't too expensive on the AH I might pick up another one. (If they are, well we'll probably be able to get the other types out of Iron and Decorative chests.)
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
Based on the dragon breed theory, I went with the Memorable kit. Tundras are my jam. [item=marva's memorable craft kit]
Based on the dragon breed theory, I went with the Memorable kit.

Tundras are my jam.

Marva's Memorable Craft Kit
Exhausted and severely depressed.
I'm gonna go with either Expensive or Eyecatching! Can't decide which one, though..
I'm gonna go with either Expensive or Eyecatching! Can't decide which one, though..
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
I have it on expensive because I liked the colors, but I might switch to memorable because tundra
I have it on expensive because I liked the colors, but I might switch to memorable because tundra
Ex Nihilo Free Dragon Hatchery
G1 Full Set Quest
shimmering. i was thinking of getting the coatl one but no. i thought those colors were the best of all so im not changing. ^^
shimmering. i was thinking of getting the coatl one but no. i thought those colors were the best of all so im not changing. ^^
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
i'm choosing the memorable one because the colours are nice.
no other reason.
just nice colours.
i'm choosing the memorable one because the colours are nice.
no other reason.
just nice colours.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
[quote name="Renmei" date="2019-04-01 08:08:26" ] I'm gonna go with either Expensive or Eyecatching! Can't decide which one, though.. [/quote] Same. I LOVE Skydancers, but I'm digging the soft colors of the Expensive kit.
Renmei wrote on 2019-04-01 08:08:26:

Same. I LOVE Skydancers, but I'm digging the soft colors of the Expensive kit.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7