Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you think of Goat and Swirl eyes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I want the swirled eyes for when I find a good snapper for the Cheshire accent from Tickmurk.
I want the swirled eyes for when I find a good snapper for the Cheshire accent from Tickmurk.
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
I like them both! I prefer the swirl more because it's my sort of aesthetic, but they're both great!

If only the adult eyes were big enough to see
I like them both! I prefer the swirl more because it's my sort of aesthetic, but they're both great!

If only the adult eyes were big enough to see
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
i love swirl, but both of the new eye types are barely visible on skydancers [emoji=coatl sad]
i love swirl, but both of the new eye types are barely visible on skydancers
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
I wanted goat as an eye type to put on a gen 1 and now it’s not even in the scatter vials
I wanted goat as an eye type to put on a gen 1 and now it’s not even in the scatter vials
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
Swirl is perfect, probably the best eye type. I might need it for everyone.

Goat is good, the way it was implemented is lame. Put it in scattervials, staff
Swirl is perfect, probably the best eye type. I might need it for everyone.

Goat is good, the way it was implemented is lame. Put it in scattervials, staff
Give me goat eyes or give me death.
Give me goat eyes or give me death.
aPEZ8RI.png
I’m just so happy we can get eye change things from the coli. It helps that swirl is cute, too.
I’m just so happy we can get eye change things from the coli. It helps that swirl is cute, too.
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
i'm never going to be able to think of them as anything but horse or frog eyes lmao
(but as much as i love horses, i personally don't like horizontal pupils)

but! this is going to be weird, because this will actually change our dragons' eyes from predator vision to prey vision. i bet the pupils rotate when they lower their heads, too... be ready with the lore, guys

i do wish it was a treasure vial because we have enough stuff to worry about in our nests and only one (1) mp vial, but oh well, that'll balance out eventually. i hope

swirl is pretty cool. i'll be looking out for it! i'll probably try to get a spiral to display it? a good ol' crazy spiral. yes.
i'm never going to be able to think of them as anything but horse or frog eyes lmao
(but as much as i love horses, i personally don't like horizontal pupils)

but! this is going to be weird, because this will actually change our dragons' eyes from predator vision to prey vision. i bet the pupils rotate when they lower their heads, too... be ready with the lore, guys

i do wish it was a treasure vial because we have enough stuff to worry about in our nests and only one (1) mp vial, but oh well, that'll balance out eventually. i hope

swirl is pretty cool. i'll be looking out for it! i'll probably try to get a spiral to display it? a good ol' crazy spiral. yes.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Honestly, I'm glad to see more eyes in the natural pool; I DO hope that they'll be available through different means in a future update, but overall, I'm happy.

Swirls isn't my cup of tea, but it's a neat concept!
Honestly, I'm glad to see more eyes in the natural pool; I DO hope that they'll be available through different means in a future update, but overall, I'm happy.

Swirls isn't my cup of tea, but it's a neat concept!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
They're really hard to see on most adults.. It's a bit weird there's so much emphasis on permababs, when they get no apparel or accents. They gotta fix that, because these eyes work only on them, and the large eyed adults.
They're really hard to see on most adults.. It's a bit weird there's so much emphasis on permababs, when they get no apparel or accents. They gotta fix that, because these eyes work only on them, and the large eyed adults.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11