Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you think of Goat and Swirl eyes
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I don't like how they've added goat eyes. It feels like they didn't hear us at all with the eye-pocalypse, and are just going to be moving ahead with more types that have the same problems, except worse because goat doesn't have a vial at all
I don't like how they've added goat eyes. It feels like they didn't hear us at all with the eye-pocalypse, and are just going to be moving ahead with more types that have the same problems, except worse because goat doesn't have a vial at all
wq9PoXA.png
Too dark. I'm in earth, and the new eyes are too dark to really see much difference, even on adult spirals. :\ [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=97&auth=773a80dc6fd14c6f3c4762afdaf806d0dbcc90ae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=97&auth=2ef2fc4d80b607ee2cc002bf6373723a1153d18f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] They just look solid colour on literally any other breed.
Too dark.
I'm in earth, and the new eyes are too dark to really see much difference, even on adult spirals. :\
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=97&auth=773a80dc6fd14c6f3c4762afdaf806d0dbcc90ae&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=97&auth=2ef2fc4d80b607ee2cc002bf6373723a1153d18f&dummyext=prev.png

They just look solid colour on literally any other breed.
I love the goat eye [b]concept[/b], but I loathe the application. And I wish they were easier to see on adult dragons, but that's in general, not just for goats. [emoji=coatl sad] Spiral eyes being released for wind and in coli? THAT is A+. Even though they make me kinda dizzy XDDD
I love the goat eye concept, but I loathe the application.

And I wish they were easier to see on adult dragons, but that's in general, not just for goats.

Spiral eyes being released for wind and in coli? THAT is A+. Even though they make me kinda dizzy XDDD
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
None of the breeds I have really show them off, back to ignoring all the specialty eyes as usual (except a few primals, glowing).
None of the breeds I have really show them off, back to ignoring all the specialty eyes as usual (except a few primals, glowing).
Don't care for either of em personally. Eyes are hard to see on almost every adult breed and sex so it's hard for me to personally understand any eye-type related hype at all but hey more cake for everyone who does like em haha
Don't care for either of em personally. Eyes are hard to see on almost every adult breed and sex so it's hard for me to personally understand any eye-type related hype at all but hey more cake for everyone who does like em haha
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Cool idea, not so cool implementation on Goat.

I like more customization options and think more natural eye types is great, but locking them off from old dragons entirely just makes me feel unwanted as a veteran player.
Cool idea, not so cool implementation on Goat.

I like more customization options and think more natural eye types is great, but locking them off from old dragons entirely just makes me feel unwanted as a veteran player.
jtgoRWq.png
Considering my undying love for goats.... yessssss.

However, I do wish they were available in some other way. We already have a lot of eye types available through breeding, and for every new eye type added, the chances of the other eyes appearing is probably lowered.
Considering my undying love for goats.... yessssss.

However, I do wish they were available in some other way. We already have a lot of eye types available through breeding, and for every new eye type added, the chances of the other eyes appearing is probably lowered.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
I love the goat eyes, especially sense goats are one of my fav animals. I definitely want to collect some goat dragons now, but its a bummer I can't get goat on any of my permas. Oh well I guess, swirl is really cool, and its awesome getting a surprise update before mistral jamboree.
I love the goat eyes, especially sense goats are one of my fav animals. I definitely want to collect some goat dragons now, but its a bummer I can't get goat on any of my permas. Oh well I guess, swirl is really cool, and its awesome getting a surprise update before mistral jamboree.
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
I’m excited! I already have an idea for a fandragon with swirl...
I’m excited! I already have an idea for a fandragon with swirl...
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
I wanted goat eyes, I got goat eyes, it doesn't cut into rare eye chances and lowers the common eye type pool. As a breeder it's all good to me.

Swirl I'm not sure if I'll use, but still glad it exists.
I wanted goat eyes, I got goat eyes, it doesn't cut into rare eye chances and lowers the common eye type pool. As a breeder it's all good to me.

Swirl I'm not sure if I'll use, but still glad it exists.
A1R5LmJ.png zxIefB3.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11