Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you think of Goat and Swirl eyes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Honestly I think they're both really cool! (Though I agree about the Goat eye thing, it's a little unfair that it's locked to breeding)
Honestly I think they're both really cool! (Though I agree about the Goat eye thing, it's a little unfair that it's locked to breeding)
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
got so excited when I saw the goat eyes
but I'm g1 collector and not planning to get any new ones
staff can yo like.. stop spitting in the face of old dragon collectors and such? <:I
got so excited when I saw the goat eyes
but I'm g1 collector and not planning to get any new ones
staff can yo like.. stop spitting in the face of old dragon collectors and such? <:I
Rusted Crown
I really don't understand why the staff thought locking Goat eyes to breeding was a good idea. That would be like locking a new gene to breeding only. It's incredibly unfair.
I really don't understand why the staff thought locking Goat eyes to breeding was a good idea. That would be like locking a new gene to breeding only. It's incredibly unfair.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
They're nice, but the fact that old dragons are locked out of having Goat eyes has put a huge damper on my enthusiasm. :\ I don't see why there couldn't have been a vial for it, since honestly it's like locking out certain breeds from new genes or apparel. What happened to "you can customise your dragon any way you wish"?
They're nice, but the fact that old dragons are locked out of having Goat eyes has put a huge damper on my enthusiasm. :\ I don't see why there couldn't have been a vial for it, since honestly it's like locking out certain breeds from new genes or apparel. What happened to "you can customise your dragon any way you wish"?
[quote name="Seadramon" date="2019-03-22 07:07:40" ] What happened to "you can customise your dragon any way you wish"? [/quote] Was that ever a thing? Like, we can't change individual colors, gender or flight, so I don't think it's really something that was wanted by staff.
Seadramon wrote on 2019-03-22 07:07:40:
What happened to "you can customise your dragon any way you wish"?

Was that ever a thing? Like, we can't change individual colors, gender or flight, so I don't think it's really something that was wanted by staff.

Swipp trade 500 goats for goat eye vial.
Swipp trade 500 goats for goat eye vial.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-03-22 07:08:58" ] [quote name="Seadramon" date="2019-03-22 07:07:40" ] What happened to "you can customise your dragon any way you wish"? [/quote] Was that ever a thing? Like, we can't change individual colors, gender or flight, so I don't think it's really something that was wanted by staff. [/quote] [i]Fine.[/i] "You can customise your dragon [b]almost[/b] any way you wish." The point I'm trying to make is, locking old dragons out of a new eye type is just... really, really dumb. And unlike flight/gender change, there's no mechanical reason for it not to be a thing. (Also, scatterscrolls/sights exist & it's technically possible to get new colours/eyes with them, so [i]up until now[/i] it's not like old dragons have been completely locked out of new content)
Sopheroo wrote on 2019-03-22 07:08:58:
Seadramon wrote on 2019-03-22 07:07:40:
What happened to "you can customise your dragon any way you wish"?

Was that ever a thing? Like, we can't change individual colors, gender or flight, so I don't think it's really something that was wanted by staff.

Fine.

"You can customise your dragon almost any way you wish."

The point I'm trying to make is, locking old dragons out of a new eye type is just... really, really dumb. And unlike flight/gender change, there's no mechanical reason for it not to be a thing. (Also, scatterscrolls/sights exist & it's technically possible to get new colours/eyes with them, so up until now it's not like old dragons have been completely locked out of new content)
I think it's an interesting update. I feel bad for the collectors who want the goat eyes on old dragons, though, but maybe something will be done in the future. I like the swirl eyes idea, but will likely only put it on adults with big eyes like spirals or faes. I can understand why it's harder to see on smaller eyes, since it's basically a bit of an art limitation, they can only fit so much in those couple of pixels. It'll be cool to see what's done with the new eyes.
I think it's an interesting update. I feel bad for the collectors who want the goat eyes on old dragons, though, but maybe something will be done in the future. I like the swirl eyes idea, but will likely only put it on adults with big eyes like spirals or faes. I can understand why it's harder to see on smaller eyes, since it's basically a bit of an art limitation, they can only fit so much in those couple of pixels. It'll be cool to see what's done with the new eyes.
I think that they're really cool and I think that the more options, the better, even if I'm not really inclined to use it myself. I am however, super sad and dissapointed that goat eyes cannot be applied to existing dragons [emoji=coatl sad] I had really hoped they were a Swipp-item or a treasure mp item.
I think that they're really cool and I think that the more options, the better, even if I'm not really inclined to use it myself.

I am however, super sad and dissapointed that goat eyes cannot be applied to existing dragons I had really hoped they were a Swipp-item or a treasure mp item.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
They don't seem to be in Dragon Search yet, which is a shame, since I want to go stare at the first Goat and Swirl dragons.
They don't seem to be in Dragon Search yet, which is a shame, since I want to go stare at the first Goat and Swirl dragons.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11