Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Faes in mixed lairs = bees
1 2 3
[quote name="Congridae" date="2019-03-09 10:57:53" ] imagine a lair with mostly faes, or just a fae mono lair, except there's one imp [/quote] They build their hives on the imp
Congridae wrote on 2019-03-09 10:57:53:
imagine a lair with mostly faes, or just a fae mono lair, except there's one imp
They build their hives on the imp
JNgbpVq.gif
[quote name="Fiotheleo" date="2019-03-09 11:03:06" ] [quote name="Congridae" date="2019-03-09 10:57:53" ] imagine a lair with mostly faes, or just a fae mono lair, except there's one imp [/quote] They build their hives on the imp [/quote] WHEEZE
Fiotheleo wrote on 2019-03-09 11:03:06:
imagine a lair with mostly faes, or just a fae mono lair, except there's one imp
WHEEZE
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="Fiotheleo" date="2019-03-09 11:03:06" ] [quote name="Congridae" date="2019-03-09 10:57:53" ] imagine a lair with mostly faes, or just a fae mono lair, except there's one imp [/quote] They build their hives on the imp [/quote] Gembond, except they are fae houses.

Gembond, except they are fae houses.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
[quote name="Deathtoll" date="2019-03-09 11:05:28" ] [quote name="Fiotheleo" date="2019-03-09 11:03:06" ] [quote name="Congridae" date="2019-03-09 10:57:53" ] imagine a lair with mostly faes, or just a fae mono lair, except there's one imp [/quote] They build their hives on the imp [/quote] Gembond, except they are fae houses. [/quote] The true purpose of gembond
Deathtoll wrote on 2019-03-09 11:05:28:

The true purpose of gembond
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="Deathtoll" date="2019-03-09 11:05:28" ] [quote name="Fiotheleo" date="2019-03-09 11:03:06" ] [quote name="Congridae" date="2019-03-09 10:57:53" ] imagine a lair with mostly faes, or just a fae mono lair, except there's one imp [/quote] They build their hives on the imp [/quote] Gembond, except they are fae houses. [/quote] So like...barnacles? The Faes just hang out inside an Imp's gembond crystals, and then when the Imp goes to feast on a swarm of bugs, the Faes eat the scraps. Is that how that works?

So like...barnacles? The Faes just hang out inside an Imp's gembond crystals, and then when the Imp goes to feast on a swarm of bugs, the Faes eat the scraps. Is that how that works?
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
NOPE

I refuse to accept those adorable monotone drakes as the stinging jerks that absolutely love to scare me. Nope all the way to Nopeville.
NOPE

I refuse to accept those adorable monotone drakes as the stinging jerks that absolutely love to scare me. Nope all the way to Nopeville.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[quote name="ClockworkEclipse" date="2019-03-09 11:29:11" ] NOPE I refuse to accept those adorable monotone drakes as the stinging jerks that absolutely love to scare me. Nope all the way to Nopeville. [/quote] Bees with long necks, fins, and no stinger
ClockworkEclipse wrote on 2019-03-09 11:29:11:
NOPE

Bees with long necks, fins, and no stinger
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="arcaneidolriots" date="2019-03-09 11:28:48" ] [quote name="Deathtoll" date="2019-03-09 11:05:28" ] [quote name="Fiotheleo" date="2019-03-09 11:03:06" ] [quote name="Congridae" date="2019-03-09 10:57:53" ] imagine a lair with mostly faes, or just a fae mono lair, except there's one imp [/quote] They build their hives on the imp [/quote] Gembond, except they are fae houses. [/quote] So like...barnacles? The Faes just hang out inside an Imp's gembond crystals, and then when the Imp goes to feast on a swarm of bugs, the Faes eat the scraps. Is that how that works? [/quote] I feel like it would be more like the Imperial would kill meat and eat it, then the Faes would eat all the flies attracted to the dead thing. Plus also, Faes living in an Imperial's gembond would also provide protection, since it would be like adding another layer of scales, and if something threatened the Imperial then the Faes would get rid of it with magic, since it says in the lore that they are good with magic. So, if you don't like the bee idea, then think of it more like the little tiny fish that clean out a hippo's teeth.
arcaneidolriots wrote on 2019-03-09 11:28:48:

So like...barnacles? The Faes just hang out inside an Imp's gembond crystals, and then when the Imp goes to feast on a swarm of bugs, the Faes eat the scraps. Is that how that works?

I feel like it would be more like the Imperial would kill meat and eat it, then the Faes would eat all the flies attracted to the dead thing. Plus also, Faes living in an Imperial's gembond would also provide protection, since it would be like adding another layer of scales, and if something threatened the Imperial then the Faes would get rid of it with magic, since it says in the lore that they are good with magic.

So, if you don't like the bee idea, then think of it more like the little tiny fish that clean out a hippo's teeth.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
I'm just thinking of a large or medium sized dragon accidentally disturbing a multi-element Fae hive clan by bumping into a tree. Then, an entire swarm of irritated Fae mages come zooming out, zapping little bits of lightning, fire, and anything that hurts, and the dragon has to run for five miles before the Faes give up.

The dragon comes home just covered in burns and little infected boils, and when their lairmates ask what happened, they just, 'Don't go to the northern side of the territory, some Faes moved in and they're very protective of their homes'.

...I think I'm beginning to like these little long necked dragons more.

Another idea: Dragons trying to steal amber from Fae nests, and getting swarmed by angry Faes.
I'm just thinking of a large or medium sized dragon accidentally disturbing a multi-element Fae hive clan by bumping into a tree. Then, an entire swarm of irritated Fae mages come zooming out, zapping little bits of lightning, fire, and anything that hurts, and the dragon has to run for five miles before the Faes give up.

The dragon comes home just covered in burns and little infected boils, and when their lairmates ask what happened, they just, 'Don't go to the northern side of the territory, some Faes moved in and they're very protective of their homes'.

Another idea: Dragons trying to steal amber from Fae nests, and getting swarmed by angry Faes.
2LHRMay.png
[quote name="GalacticExplorer" date="2019-03-09 11:37:25" ] [quote name="arcaneidolriots" date="2019-03-09 11:28:48" ] -snip- So like...barnacles? The Faes just hang out inside an Imp's gembond crystals, and then when the Imp goes to feast on a swarm of bugs, the Faes eat the scraps. Is that how that works? [/quote] I feel like it would be more like the Imperial would kill meat and eat it, then the Faes would eat all the flies attracted to the dead thing. Plus also, Faes living in an Imperial's gembond would also provide protection, since it would be like adding another layer of scales, and if something threatened the Imperial then the Faes would get rid of it with magic, since it says in the lore that they are good with magic. So, if you don't like the bee idea, then think of it more like the little tiny fish that clean out a hippo's teeth. [/quote] Somebody needs to do this [quote name="Swiftfire289" date="2019-03-09 12:47:24" ] I'm just thinking of a large or medium sized dragon accidentally disturbing a multi-element Fae hive clan by bumping into a tree. Then, an entire swarm of irritated Fae mages come zooming out, zapping little bits of lightning, fire, and anything that hurts, and the dragon has to run for five miles before the Faes give up. The dragon comes home just covered in burns and little infected boils, and when their lairmates ask what happened, they just, 'Don't go to the northern side of the territory, some Faes moved in and they're very protective of their homes'. ...I think I'm beginning to like these little long necked dragons more. Another idea: Dragons trying to steal amber from Fae nests, and getting swarmed by angry Faes. [/quote] Yese
GalacticExplorer wrote on 2019-03-09 11:37:25:
arcaneidolriots wrote on 2019-03-09 11:28:48:
-snip-

I feel like it would be more like the Imperial would kill meat and eat it, then the Faes would eat all the flies attracted to the dead thing. Plus also, Faes living in an Imperial's gembond would also provide protection, since it would be like adding another layer of scales, and if something threatened the Imperial then the Faes would get rid of it with magic, since it says in the lore that they are good with magic.

So, if you don't like the bee idea, then think of it more like the little tiny fish that clean out a hippo's teeth.
Somebody needs to do this
Swiftfire289 wrote on 2019-03-09 12:47:24:

Yese
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
1 2 3