Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | people with huge lairs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Answer : Breeding projects.

I've always had a lot of dragons but now that the Den is here I can just throw there any dragon I won't breed soon!
Answer : Breeding projects.

I've always had a lot of dragons but now that the Den is here I can just throw there any dragon I won't breed soon!
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
Emotional attachment. Half of my dragons are there cause I think they're pretty, the other half are there because I'm emotionally attached to them for no reason other than "I've had them a long time I don't wanna get rid of them"
Emotional attachment. Half of my dragons are there cause I think they're pretty, the other half are there because I'm emotionally attached to them for no reason other than "I've had them a long time I don't wanna get rid of them"
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
@eefles

I keep 100 to 120 perms... I just feel that they are more important... If I start to dislike I scatter and regene.
@eefles

I keep 100 to 120 perms... I just feel that they are more important... If I start to dislike I scatter and regene.
A5i3AHB.png
I have no idea, but the pain of having to go through every single page, every day, just to bond with familiars, is very painful
I have no idea, but the pain of having to go through every single page, every day, just to bond with familiars, is very painful
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
ngl two of mine were for a breeding project but ended up related to each other, and some of the others are just ones that i dressed up and think look pretty
ngl two of mine were for a breeding project but ended up related to each other, and some of the others are just ones that i dressed up and think look pretty
2484046.png
Because they're pretty and I like them and that's why I bought them in the first place. I don't understand people who have small lairs and envy their self-control tbh.
Because they're pretty and I like them and that's why I bought them in the first place. I don't understand people who have small lairs and envy their self-control tbh.
firefull.png
All of my 150 permadragons are all characters with bios I need to one day write out but if someone was to point and pick one out I could go on and on about them and who they are and what their role is and such =D

I actually won't keep a dragon unless I can see a character/personality in them -- being pretty isn't enough to be a perma for me!
All of my 150 permadragons are all characters with bios I need to one day write out but if someone was to point and pick one out I could go on and on about them and who they are and what their role is and such =D

I actually won't keep a dragon unless I can see a character/personality in them -- being pretty isn't enough to be a perma for me!
~Art Shop~
"Let's do our best today!!
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
"But don't forget to have fun!!"
i definitely don't have a huge lair but i find that if you have an idea for some lore for a dragon it's easier to keep them around!
i definitely don't have a huge lair but i find that if you have an idea for some lore for a dragon it's easier to keep them around!
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
I wouldn't say my lair is huge now but it will be if I ever get around to doing all of the projects I have in mind.

So many lore ideas, so little lair space to work with ahaha
I wouldn't say my lair is huge now but it will be if I ever get around to doing all of the projects I have in mind.

So many lore ideas, so little lair space to work with ahaha
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Because (insert however many dragons you think is a tiny lair, i.e. 7) dragons aren't enough to satisfy my broad and varied interests in genes, colors, outfits, and skins/accents. Nor would a tiny lair satisfy my craving for character diversity. You can't write a hundred contradicting things onto one dragon.

edit: And, what's more impressive: A tiny lair with spoiled, Expensive(tm) dragons, or a large lair full of them? I crave the dedication and work it takes to get it done.
Because (insert however many dragons you think is a tiny lair, i.e. 7) dragons aren't enough to satisfy my broad and varied interests in genes, colors, outfits, and skins/accents. Nor would a tiny lair satisfy my craving for character diversity. You can't write a hundred contradicting things onto one dragon.

edit: And, what's more impressive: A tiny lair with spoiled, Expensive(tm) dragons, or a large lair full of them? I crave the dedication and work it takes to get it done.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11