Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | people with huge lairs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@eefles - For one, I’ve had most of my dragons for years. I’ve spent time training them all in the coli. I have rather elaborate lore of their life in the Coral Reef. I’ve created some of them with long breeding projects. Others I’ve completed scrolled. I’ve had art comissioned for a lot of them. I love my lair and my clan. =D
@eefles - For one, I’ve had most of my dragons for years. I’ve spent time training them all in the coli. I have rather elaborate lore of their life in the Coral Reef. I’ve created some of them with long breeding projects. Others I’ve completed scrolled. I’ve had art comissioned for a lot of them. I love my lair and my clan. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
I don't have a huge lair, but I do have a lot I suppose. I honestly would love to have a tiny lair but I get too attached too easily hahaha
I don't have a huge lair, but I do have a lot I suppose. I honestly would love to have a tiny lair but I get too attached too easily hahaha
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
I've been trying so hard to cut down my lair size, by shoving a bunch of my gen1 projects into hibernal den I've managed to cut my main lair to 125.. :'v

haha.
I've been trying so hard to cut down my lair size, by shoving a bunch of my gen1 projects into hibernal den I've managed to cut my main lair to 125.. :'v

haha.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1. lore that requires a diverse and fleshed out universe (game of thrones style)

2. vivid imagination maybe? i can always think of something to do with my dragons.
1. lore that requires a diverse and fleshed out universe (game of thrones style)

2. vivid imagination maybe? i can always think of something to do with my dragons.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
The Den was the best worst thing ever to happen.

I was fixed on ~90 dragons, now I am about 150+ dragons including the den 8,D I do keep well on food by doing some grinding in the Coli and such...except most of my dragons eat Bugs/Seafood.

A lot of dragons are pretty, many of them I've had for a long time, and a few are ones that I get ideas for and snatch them...only for me to never follow through with some of them. I do intend on getting lore and stuff for them in time, but otherwise...

Must have all the PRECIOUS DRAGONS
The Den was the best worst thing ever to happen.

I was fixed on ~90 dragons, now I am about 150+ dragons including the den 8,D I do keep well on food by doing some grinding in the Coli and such...except most of my dragons eat Bugs/Seafood.

A lot of dragons are pretty, many of them I've had for a long time, and a few are ones that I get ideas for and snatch them...only for me to never follow through with some of them. I do intend on getting lore and stuff for them in time, but otherwise...

Must have all the PRECIOUS DRAGONS
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
Knowing that I saved a good chunk of them from exalt or being in a dead lair, I’m pretty grateful to have them
Knowing that I saved a good chunk of them from exalt or being in a dead lair, I’m pretty grateful to have them
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Lore and aesthetic reasons.

My lore centers around large extended families, and I find it fun to hatch or adopt new members into my growing family! :D

In addition to loving the aesthetic of my flight, I love those of other flights too so I have multiple groups of dragons with different aesthetics.
Lore and aesthetic reasons.

My lore centers around large extended families, and I find it fun to hatch or adopt new members into my growing family! :D

In addition to loving the aesthetic of my flight, I love those of other flights too so I have multiple groups of dragons with different aesthetics.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
I just get really attached to dragons...
I just get really attached to dragons...
miDn30f.gif
@eefles
I mostly don’t. Things past about page 2 tend to not have lore and just be around for looks.
@eefles
I mostly don’t. Things past about page 2 tend to not have lore and just be around for looks.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
I really love writing lore, and the more dragons to write for, the better!
I really love writing lore, and the more dragons to write for, the better!
6ntc1cC.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11