Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | people with huge lairs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
i can't stand having a large lair for whatever reason...which is unfortunate because i love so many colors, genes, and dragons. my lair is victim to frequent purges. [emoji=ridgeback sad]
i can't stand having a large lair for whatever reason...which is unfortunate because i love so many colors, genes, and dragons. my lair is victim to frequent purges.
UnyqHqE.png
I would say "I pack bond with everything that moves," but they don't even move, so I guess I just pack bond with everything period lol
I would say "I pack bond with everything that moves," but they don't even move, so I guess I just pack bond with everything period lol
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
Simple. With all of them, I can hatch such a variety of pretty pretty babies....
Simple. With all of them, I can hatch such a variety of pretty pretty babies....
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
I made the mistake of coming up with an incredibly complicated lair lore that culminated in an interactive war that I posted about on FR and got pretty good feedback for until life problems cut it short. I sold the dragons who "died," which were ruthlessly decided via RNG. Rules were that if they lost the virtual dice roll, I had no excuse to keep them. They're now zombies in other lairs.

But over the course of it, the dragons became less dragons and more, uh, characters. It went from "this dragon is ugly" to "this dragon freakin' survived a cosmic horror and is a hero, I can't get rid of him." And then the lore keeps growing and so I recruit new dragons who become new characters and...

Oh my god, I'm going to be wasting my free time on this junk for the next twenty years. There will never be enough lair space. I have an entire folder on Google drive of a back log of lore I wrote during my hiatus. I have so many bios to code.

Help me.
I made the mistake of coming up with an incredibly complicated lair lore that culminated in an interactive war that I posted about on FR and got pretty good feedback for until life problems cut it short. I sold the dragons who "died," which were ruthlessly decided via RNG. Rules were that if they lost the virtual dice roll, I had no excuse to keep them. They're now zombies in other lairs.

But over the course of it, the dragons became less dragons and more, uh, characters. It went from "this dragon is ugly" to "this dragon freakin' survived a cosmic horror and is a hero, I can't get rid of him." And then the lore keeps growing and so I recruit new dragons who become new characters and...

Oh my god, I'm going to be wasting my free time on this junk for the next twenty years. There will never be enough lair space. I have an entire folder on Google drive of a back log of lore I wrote during my hiatus. I have so many bios to code.

Help me.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
[quote name="eefles" date="2019-02-21 17:20:20" ] like,,, how do you stay attached????? [/quote] love is not a finite resource.
eefles wrote on 2019-02-21 17:20:20:

like,,, how do you stay attached?????

love is not a finite resource.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="eefles" date="2019-02-21 17:20:20" ] like,,, how do you stay attached????? [/quote] I honestly don't. Like I wanna get rid of most of them, but ooooh, their potential!
eefles wrote on 2019-02-21 17:20:20:
like,,, how do you stay attached?????

I honestly don't.
Like I wanna get rid of most of them, but ooooh, their potential!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
listen, it just kinda happens. i find a new breed/gene/theme to obsess over, buy way too many, sell off a lot but not all of them, and repeat.

right now i'm on natural tundras. will i always have a twelve-strong tundra pack? probably not. but i'm sure as heck going to be keep a few of them when i move on to my next thing
listen, it just kinda happens. i find a new breed/gene/theme to obsess over, buy way too many, sell off a lot but not all of them, and repeat.

right now i'm on natural tundras. will i always have a twelve-strong tundra pack? probably not. but i'm sure as heck going to be keep a few of them when i move on to my next thing
tumblr_pl554wPhCM1u6a4tk_540.jpg
I just like to buy dragons, I like to find cool colour combos but because I only ever get g1 permas I don't wanna let any go because they may be the only one of their colouring
I just like to buy dragons, I like to find cool colour combos but because I only ever get g1 permas I don't wanna let any go because they may be the only one of their colouring

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
I randomly get attached to Pokemon too and will glom onto Pokemon in one run of a game that I don't give a second look in another. This is normal for me.
I randomly get attached to Pokemon too and will glom onto Pokemon in one run of a game that I don't give a second look in another. This is normal for me.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
as someone striving towards a larger lair, i just want it so i can hold more fodder to supply people with during pushes,,,,
as someone striving towards a larger lair, i just want it so i can hold more fodder to supply people with during pushes,,,,
oArHyJ3.gifE6iXXO9.gifCTcF3RE.gifpPvX1Aq.gif9sdmU2Q.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11