Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | but why
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I only change that when one of my 4th-wall breakers hijacks the post. Like, if Spo [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/466809/46680849p.png[/img][nextcol][color=#CD000F][b]"I can speak for myself, thank you. As she was saying, the color and font only change when one of us player-speakers decide to make ourselves heard. It's easier to just change the color to let others know who's talking if our image doesn't pop up, and when it does it helps associate that color with the respective dragon. But yeah, that's the only time that happens."[/b][/color][/columns]
I only change that when one of my 4th-wall breakers hijacks the post. Like, if Spo
46680849p.png "I can speak for myself, thank you. As she was saying, the color and font only change when one of us player-speakers decide to make ourselves heard. It's easier to just change the color to let others know who's talking if our image doesn't pop up, and when it does it helps associate that color with the respective dragon. But yeah, that's the only time that happens."
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Having been in tumblr rp for years, I can say people just seem to like small text ^ ^; I dont find the regular FR font size to be a problem though so idk why people still like small font aha

Tends to happen though for some reason, we end up repeating trends
Having been in tumblr rp for years, I can say people just seem to like small text ^ ^; I dont find the regular FR font size to be a problem though so idk why people still like small font aha

Tends to happen though for some reason, we end up repeating trends
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
when will big text become the new aesthetic
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
[quote name="NeckFur" date="2019-02-22 11:45:16" ] when will big text become the new aesthetic [/quote] I like
NeckFur wrote on 2019-02-22 11:45:16:
I like
akueye3.png
[quote name="NeckFur" date="2019-02-22 11:45:16" ] when will big text become the new aesthetic [/quote] I prefer to use this in my bios.
NeckFur wrote on 2019-02-22 11:45:16:
I prefer to use this in my bios.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7