Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | but why
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Knoxxi" date="2019-02-21 02:56:59" ] ja maar ik kan ook gwn een andere taal gaan praten [/quote] o ja dat is ook een goed idee
Knoxxi wrote on 2019-02-21 02:56:59:
ja maar ik kan ook gwn een andere taal gaan praten
o ja dat is ook een goed idee
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
I'm wondering if the text in this girls bio is too small. The part under the outfits. It's size 3 but the font makes it seem a bit smaller I think.

If I get ride of the fancy font it looks like it would be better... but then the text gets way to long and no longer matches the length of the columns next to it. I could potentially add more images to the columns but I even think that section is a bit too long already... which is why the Cont. section under it is a different format. So that after the initial introduction the text can spread out more and not be SO long.

The bio right now is a mixture of two different templates that took me a little while to Frankenstein together. So getting ride of it isn't something I really want since it took a lot of effort.

But if no one's gonna read the dang thing because the text is too small / difficult then that sorta defeats the point. I mean the lore is there for me more than anyone else but I also sorta don't wanna chase people away from it, ya know?
I'm wondering if the text in this girls bio is too small. The part under the outfits. It's size 3 but the font makes it seem a bit smaller I think.

If I get ride of the fancy font it looks like it would be better... but then the text gets way to long and no longer matches the length of the columns next to it. I could potentially add more images to the columns but I even think that section is a bit too long already... which is why the Cont. section under it is a different format. So that after the initial introduction the text can spread out more and not be SO long.

The bio right now is a mixture of two different templates that took me a little while to Frankenstein together. So getting ride of it isn't something I really want since it took a lot of effort.

But if no one's gonna read the dang thing because the text is too small / difficult then that sorta defeats the point. I mean the lore is there for me more than anyone else but I also sorta don't wanna chase people away from it, ya know?
IT7iTv8.png
i like the small font and to an extent the colored text thing, though when the text is coloured really light e.g light yellow and it's hard to read then i don't like it
i like the small font and to an extent the colored text thing, though when the text is coloured really light e.g light yellow and it's hard to read then i don't like it
:D
I just skip over posts with the small font. I figure the poster doesn’t really want me to read it anyway. LOL
I just skip over posts with the small font. I figure the poster doesn’t really want me to read it anyway. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
I actually really like different fonts and colors! Not so much small text, though, just because it’s hard to read.
I actually really like different fonts and colors! Not so much small text, though, just because it’s hard to read.
Yup yup tiny fonts and bright colours are annoying. We tend to skip over posts that aren't easy to read.

Tiny and different fonts are more annoying to us. At least we can highlight bright text to read it if we really get the urge. There's no reading tiny text or weird fonts without copy pasting or quoting the post.
Yup yup tiny fonts and bright colours are annoying. We tend to skip over posts that aren't easy to read.

Tiny and different fonts are more annoying to us. At least we can highlight bright text to read it if we really get the urge. There's no reading tiny text or weird fonts without copy pasting or quoting the post.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I only use small text when trying to fit things in small spaces, like my signature. Which I find is nearly too small for me to read myself... but I like the lyrics. I just hate the signature size restrictions dammit.

I'll read what I can read though, if you deliberately make your text nearly illegible, I will not sacrifice what little vision I have left. I used to write in size 2 aaaaall the time, and I apologize to the people of my past. I do not understand most colored text though, as most of it is garish colors that do not mix well with anything on the page. Do people not have a concept of style and flare, yeesh. If you're going to take the time to do it, do it right.
I only use small text when trying to fit things in small spaces, like my signature. Which I find is nearly too small for me to read myself... but I like the lyrics. I just hate the signature size restrictions dammit.

I'll read what I can read though, if you deliberately make your text nearly illegible, I will not sacrifice what little vision I have left. I used to write in size 2 aaaaall the time, and I apologize to the people of my past. I do not understand most colored text though, as most of it is garish colors that do not mix well with anything on the page. Do people not have a concept of style and flare, yeesh. If you're going to take the time to do it, do it right.
How may Dutchies do we have o_O; Also, speaking a different language is actually against forum policy, because it's so hard to moderate.

I hate speaking Dutch, I speak English to my brother lol
How may Dutchies do we have o_O; Also, speaking a different language is actually against forum policy, because it's so hard to moderate.

.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
ehhh hey...is my font hard to read? i'd like to think it doesn't...i was just going for a really nice ace pride forum aesthetic
ehhh hey...is my font hard to read? i'd like to think it doesn't...i was just going for a really nice ace pride forum aesthetic
queen_katoe.gif
[quote name="Jussie" date="2019-02-21 17:40:55" ] How may Dutchies do we have o_O; Also, speaking a different language is actually against forum policy, because it's so hard to moderate. I hate speaking Dutch, I speak English to my brother lol [/quote] [size=2]oopf, i fixed my "Vriende" tab by renaming it "Vriende (Friends)" because of this. woof, didn't want to mess up the mods' moderation (lil tidbit, "Vriende" is Afrikaans for Friends~)
Jussie wrote on 2019-02-21 17:40:55:

oopf, i fixed my "Vriende" tab by renaming it "Vriende (Friends)" because of this. woof, didn't want to mess up the mods' moderation
(lil tidbit, "Vriende" is Afrikaans for Friends~)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7