Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | but why
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
it looks nice i guess
a e s t h e t i c s

i wanted to do it but it takes too much effort, bravo to all those people who do that for their posts!
it looks nice i guess
a e s t h e t i c s

i wanted to do it but it takes too much effort, bravo to all those people who do that for their posts!
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
[quote name="Nyllei" date="2019-02-20 19:35:45" ] Oh heck yeah! So many people have lore dragons that have size 1-2 text and therefore completely turn me off. Like I don't care if it fits the ~aesthetic~, you may have spent a thousand hours writing it and be a world renowned author, I'd honestly toss that book in the fire than suffer through trying to understand that. [/quote] Oof as someone who writes a lot of lore I'm always worried that the way my size and font tags interact will make them illegible for someone without the font I'm using lol
Nyllei wrote on 2019-02-20 19:35:45:
Oh heck yeah! So many people have lore dragons that have size 1-2 text and therefore completely turn me off.

Like I don't care if it fits the ~aesthetic~, you may have spent a thousand hours writing it and be a world renowned author, I'd honestly toss that book in the fire than suffer through trying to understand that.
Oof as someone who writes a lot of lore I'm always worried that the way my size and font tags interact will make them illegible for someone without the font I'm using lol
wq9PoXA.png
@torture
but that's brown, not orange or pink or something light
@torture
but that's brown, not orange or pink or something light
akueye3.png
i don't see different colours, fonts or sizes often, and i don't mind them. i don't use different colours at all, really.
i use fonts for titles for things, and sizes when i'm messing around.
i don't see different colours, fonts or sizes often, and i don't mind them. i don't use different colours at all, really.
i use fonts for titles for things, and sizes when i'm messing around.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Oh god I've been using Georgia font for a while now... Tell me the truth, is it annoying to read?..
Oh god I've been using Georgia font for a while now... Tell me the truth, is it annoying to read?..
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@neonhorns no but stuff like this is I literally can't read what you're saying if you're using this font [img]http://xinco.nl/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/rus-writing.png[/img]
@neonhorns
no but stuff like this is I literally can't read what you're saying if you're using this font
rus-writing.png
akueye3.png
[quote name="QueenAltari" date="2019-02-20 20:20:19" ] [quote name="Kataracts" date="2019-02-20 17:00:05" ] Hold your horses friend, you might want to change your opinions since the userbase just so happened to invent the emoji alphabet so you might have to keep a cheatsheet of the emojis that mean certain letters because maybe, just maybe, there might be some user who decides "Screw leet speak, I'm using FR emojis to communicate" [/quote] [emoji=treasure][emoji=music note] [emoji=deer skull][emoji=comment][emoji=plague rune] [emoji=pick axe][emoji=music note][emoji=comment][emoji=sword and shield][emoji=comment] [emoji=candle][emoji=plague rune][emoji=ping] [/quote] [emoji=palette][emoji=treasure][emoji=beastclan rune][emoji=beastclan rune][emoji=horseshoe][emoji=bamboo chute][emoji=candle][emoji=palette][emoji=earth rune][emoji=pick axe][emoji=candle][emoji=treasure][emoji=bamboo chute] 100 (we don’t have numbers yet :0)
QueenAltari wrote on 2019-02-20 20:20:19:
Kataracts wrote on 2019-02-20 17:00:05:
Hold your horses friend, you might want to change your opinions since the userbase just so happened to invent the emoji alphabet so you might have to keep a cheatsheet of the emojis that mean certain letters because maybe, just maybe, there might be some user who decides "Screw leet speak, I'm using FR emojis to communicate"

(we don’t have numbers yet :0)
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
@Knoxxi

Well this is Russian cyrillic, so no wonder :"D
(I know you're just talking about handwritten fancy fonts I'm just jokin~)
@Knoxxi

Well this is Russian cyrillic, so no wonder :"D
(I know you're just talking about handwritten fancy fonts I'm just jokin~)
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[quote name="scylla" date="2019-02-21 02:54:56" ] [quote name="QueenAltari" date="2019-02-20 20:20:19" ] [quote name="Kataracts" date="2019-02-20 17:00:05" ] Hold your horses friend, you might want to change your opinions since the userbase just so happened to invent the emoji alphabet so you might have to keep a cheatsheet of the emojis that mean certain letters because maybe, just maybe, there might be some user who decides "Screw leet speak, I'm using FR emojis to communicate" [/quote] [emoji=treasure][emoji=music note] [emoji=deer skull][emoji=comment][emoji=plague rune] [emoji=pick axe][emoji=music note][emoji=comment][emoji=sword and shield][emoji=comment] [emoji=candle][emoji=plague rune][emoji=ping] [/quote] [emoji=palette][emoji=treasure][emoji=beastclan rune][emoji=beastclan rune][emoji=horseshoe][emoji=bamboo chute][emoji=candle][emoji=palette][emoji=earth rune][emoji=pick axe][emoji=candle][emoji=treasure][emoji=bamboo chute] 100 (we don’t have numbers yet :0) [/quote] ja maar ik kan ook gwn een andere taal gaan praten
scylla wrote on 2019-02-21 02:54:56:
QueenAltari wrote on 2019-02-20 20:20:19:
Kataracts wrote on 2019-02-20 17:00:05:
Hold your horses friend, you might want to change your opinions since the userbase just so happened to invent the emoji alphabet so you might have to keep a cheatsheet of the emojis that mean certain letters because maybe, just maybe, there might be some user who decides "Screw leet speak, I'm using FR emojis to communicate"

(we don’t have numbers yet :0)
ja maar ik kan ook gwn een andere taal gaan praten
akueye3.png
I find colored text super annoying. I can get it when used little, or for lore writtin here and there, but offten it is super distracting and just annoying to read. especialy light colors... it is just torture
I find colored text super annoying. I can get it when used little, or for lore writtin here and there, but offten it is super distracting and just annoying to read. especialy light colors... it is just torture
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7