Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cleavers?
1 2 3 4 5
I have been gifted two of them and bought one. Roland in my lair has one :)
I have been gifted two of them and bought one. Roland in my lair has one :)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I've had 3 drop, and I've been playing for about a year.

I have no life :(

[quote name="BlueFlowers" date="2018-12-31 21:06:33" ] I've had 3 drop, and I've been playing for about a year. I have no life :( [/quote] I swear I've got no life either ;^O RNG just doesn't want me getting my hands on cleavers!
BlueFlowers wrote on 2018-12-31 21:06:33:

I swear I've got no life either ;^O RNG just doesn't want me getting my hands on cleavers!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
I actually got one this week! I've gotten another in the past too.
I actually got one this week! I've gotten another in the past too.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I've had at least six, because that's how many one of my dragons is wearing.
I've had at least six, because that's how many one of my dragons is wearing.
ZincAlloy.gif
Probably a dozen now? 4 or 5 in the Mire, 3 in the KB, Bamboo Falls, Sandswept Delta, HR, Redrock...I coli a lot.

@DuskAwakening

Yes, they drop in every venue and are only a coli drop. I haven't seen one in the the new Thunderhead Savannah but new venues are slow to get all their drops to keep us interested.
Probably a dozen now? 4 or 5 in the Mire, 3 in the KB, Bamboo Falls, Sandswept Delta, HR, Redrock...I coli a lot.

@DuskAwakening

Yes, they drop in every venue and are only a coli drop. I haven't seen one in the the new Thunderhead Savannah but new venues are slow to get all their drops to keep us interested.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I had one drop for me for the first time this past week!
I had one drop for me for the first time this past week!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I've had five eliminates drop, but cleavers? Exactly zero. And they're one of the apparel bits I need from the coli.
I've had five eliminates drop, but cleavers? Exactly zero. And they're one of the apparel bits I need from the coli.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I've never had one drop! Meanwhile, I've gotten Morph, a handful of eggs, a few bosses, even two Eliminates in all the years I've been here...
I've never had one drop! Meanwhile, I've gotten Morph, a handful of eggs, a few bosses, even two Eliminates in all the years I've been here...
mGBJ0tP.png
[quote name="DuskAwakening" date="2018-12-31 03:48:49" ] Wait, they drop in the coli?? [/quote]
DuskAwakening wrote on 2018-12-31 03:48:49:
Wait, they drop in the coli??
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
1 2 3 4 5