Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RIP Deities
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
[quote name="Pandella" date="2018-06-03 05:36:37" ] @/Finna I have an idea! Do the deities and their sprites, and for District 12 put in The Shade and his familiar Naomi! [/quote] I second this idea. ^
Pandella wrote on 2018-06-03 05:36:37:
@/Finna
I have an idea! Do the deities and their sprites, and for District 12 put in The Shade and his familiar Naomi!

I second this idea. ^
WRodlih.png
Fall only comes once a year,
So make it count.
After all, what's to lose
Other than the leaves?
[quote name="Finna" date="2018-06-03 03:25:08] Earthshaker tries to sleep through the entire day. [/quote] pre-branch earthdad is relatable (but how the heck could you get a branch?? through his literal rock self??) also i'm glad this was the first thread i see when i wake up thank you this is beautiful
Finna wrote on "2018-06-03:
Earthshaker tries to sleep through the entire day.
pre-branch earthdad is relatable (but how the heck could you get a branch?? through his literal rock self??)

also i'm glad this was the first thread i see when i wake up thank you this is beautiful
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
I'm not even into Hunger Games, but I really enjoyed this!
The idea of a sprite stabbing the Shade with a tree branch sounds too good. Or worse, Arcanist begs for The Shade to kill him. She refuses, keeping Arcanist alive...
I'm not even into Hunger Games, but I really enjoyed this!
The idea of a sprite stabbing the Shade with a tree branch sounds too good. Or worse, Arcanist begs for The Shade to kill him. She refuses, keeping Arcanist alive...
@Raedeshe @SpicySpace @Raytini02 @Disillusionist @Luxembourg @Geckoe @Taiyou @TwilitBard @Dragonkitty @peepsnibbles @SkyyeofEmber @CosmicTrash @Pandella @Sunwolf @emspacefeathers @Araucaria @ClockworkEclipse

So I can do this again, and I know someone mentioned a pinglist. I grabbed all your names and made one, in case any more of you wanted you be on it. If not, please let me know.
I can def add the sprites and shade idea, and quarter quells could be interesting with this idea, too.

If anyone else wants to be added let me know!
@Raedeshe @SpicySpace @Raytini02 @Disillusionist @Luxembourg @Geckoe @Taiyou @TwilitBard @Dragonkitty @peepsnibbles @SkyyeofEmber @CosmicTrash @Pandella @Sunwolf @emspacefeathers @Araucaria @ClockworkEclipse

So I can do this again, and I know someone mentioned a pinglist. I grabbed all your names and made one, in case any more of you wanted you be on it. If not, please let me know.
I can def add the sprites and shade idea, and quarter quells could be interesting with this idea, too.

If anyone else wants to be added let me know!
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
@Finna, y e s that was great haha I'd love to see more
@Finna, y e s that was great haha I'd love to see more
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
blessed thread
blessed thread
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote]Flamecaller begs for Jimmy Zombebe to kill her. She refuses, keeping Flamecaller alive.[/quote] Flamecaller: KILL ME! KILL M- Jimmg Zombebe: hon i would if i could but you're literally like 80 feet tall and could literally burn me to ash so.;.....//... how id i know,,,,,,,,,,,, its not a trick????
Quote:
Flamecaller begs for Jimmy Zombebe to kill her. She refuses, keeping Flamecaller alive.

Flamecaller: KILL ME! KILL M-
Jimmg Zombebe: hon i would if i could but you're literally like 80 feet tall and could literally burn me to ash so.;.....//... how id i know,,,,,,,,,,,, its not a trick????
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Finna add me to this amazing pinglist? I mean, I just kinda died laughing at how the Lorax scared away Plaguemama. XD
@Finna add me to this amazing pinglist? I mean, I just kinda died laughing at how the Lorax scared away Plaguemama. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Finna

could you remove me from the pinglist please? thank you!
@Finna

could you remove me from the pinglist please? thank you!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@Finna

Add me too this pinglist.
@Finna

Add me too this pinglist.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21