Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nominate a Venue for Revamp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Mire.

Use it as an excuse to put Eliminate in it, for pity's sake.
Mire.

jtgoRWq.png
I push for Mire or Ghostlight Ruins tbh but as for some of the lower venues, honestly the Waterway update was probably my favorite and I don't think anything can top it (Change my mind admins!) but I often forget about Forgotten Caves and I can't wait to see that revamped and given an awesome boss!
I push for Mire or Ghostlight Ruins tbh but as for some of the lower venues, honestly the Waterway update was probably my favorite and I don't think anything can top it (Change my mind admins!) but I often forget about Forgotten Caves and I can't wait to see that revamped and given an awesome boss!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Bamboo falls, for a variety of reasons, but mostly because of four words:
Baku.
And.
Dreameater.
Animations.

(I would also like to see just a general aesthetic update and more interesting windy/eastern-inspired critters but I mean come on)
Bamboo falls, for a variety of reasons, but mostly because of four words:
Baku.
And.
Dreameater.
Animations.

(I would also like to see just a general aesthetic update and more interesting windy/eastern-inspired critters but I mean come on)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2018-05-11 19:17:21" ] Mire. It does not look Plague at all. [/quote]
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2018-05-11 19:17:21:
Mire. It does not look Plague at all.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
[quote name="SparkyLurkdragon" date="2018-05-11 19:18:58" ] Mire. Use it as an excuse to put Eliminate in it, for pity's sake. [/quote] Yes please If eliminates dropped in the mire that would be nice The prices will probably drop a bit too
SparkyLurkdragon wrote on 2018-05-11 19:18:58:
Mire.

Yes please
If eliminates dropped in the mire that would be nice
The prices will probably drop a bit too
I4TUkY9.png
[quote name="TheGodOfStories" date="2018-05-11 19:33:05" ] I push for Mire or [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] [/quote] This makes me laugh because I literally remember ghostlight ruins being released. My vote goes to crystal pools or bamboo falls.
TheGodOfStories wrote on 2018-05-11 19:33:05:
I push for Mire or Ghostlight Ruins
This makes me laugh because I literally remember ghostlight ruins being released.

My vote goes to crystal pools or bamboo falls.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
bamboo falls definitely!!! im a bit sad the kitsune familiars [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/25354.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/25355.png[/img] werent saved to be in a revamp of the bamboo falls as the bosses there. i think they'd be PERFECT since theres already a lot of foxes/wolves/canines in general there. [s]maybe instead we can get oni bosses... red and blue oni!!! cmon!!![/s]
bamboo falls definitely!!! im a bit sad the kitsune familiars

25354.png25355.png

werent saved to be in a revamp of the bamboo falls as the bosses there. i think they'd be PERFECT since theres already a lot of foxes/wolves/canines in general there.

maybe instead we can get oni bosses... red and blue oni!!! cmon!!!
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
mire revamp bls
mire revamp bls
[quote name="Nightwind" date="2018-05-11 19:07:09" ] Golem Workshop. I need something else to hope for other than the boss drops. Someday... [/quote] Yes.
Nightwind wrote on 2018-05-11 19:07:09:
Golem Workshop. I need something else to hope for other than the boss drops.

Someday...

Yes.
[quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2018-05-11 19:17:21" ] Mire. It does not look Plague at all. [/quote] if they really must keep the greenery, why not split it half-and-half so it's partially lush and partially decayed? so much potential thrown to waste as it is!
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2018-05-11 19:17:21:
Mire. It does not look Plague at all.
if they really must keep the greenery, why not split it half-and-half so it's partially lush and partially decayed? so much potential thrown to waste as it is!
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8