Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nominate a Venue for Revamp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The rainsong Jungle or the mire
The jungle is just so forgettable and the mire is bland
i'm not sure what mobs could be added but background art update would be appreciated
The rainsong Jungle or the mire
The jungle is just so forgettable and the mire is bland
i'm not sure what mobs could be added but background art update would be appreciated
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Scorched Forest

Why is it so difficult, devs
Scorched Forest

Why is it so difficult, devs
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
MIRE.
Definitely needs a redo and new monsters
MIRE.
Definitely needs a redo and new monsters
jfLmvwf.jpg
Bamboo Falls. Scorched Forest needs an entire level, Bamboo Falls needs some serious rethinking.
Bamboo Falls. Scorched Forest needs an entire level, Bamboo Falls needs some serious rethinking.
QYzhmAi.png
Rainsong Jungle needs some new mobs. It's so bland and forgettable. Even the venue-specific apparel is really... meh. Grinding for bosses there is gonna be a nightmare.
Rainsong Jungle needs some new mobs. It's so bland and forgettable. Even the venue-specific apparel is really... meh. Grinding for bosses there is gonna be a nightmare.
Mire, so they could add Eliminate.
Mire, so they could add Eliminate.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
[quote name="SparkyLurkdragon" date="2018-05-11 19:18:58" ] Mire. Use it as an excuse to put Eliminate in it, for pity's sake. [/quote] exactly.
SparkyLurkdragon wrote on 2018-05-11 19:18:58:
Mire.

Use it as an excuse to put Eliminate in it, for pity's sake.

exactly.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
[quote name="AgCat" date="2018-05-11 21:34:54" ] I don't know if there'a already plan for this or not but I'd love to see an updated Woodland Path. It looks outdated now next to the snazzy Training Fields. [/quote] I agree with this. I was grinding there yesterday for leaves for Swipp, and I kept thinking, god this venue's boring. I have all the familiars, and they seem like the oldest familiars ever, and just... everything about it is boring and bland. Didn't feel like that in the Training Fields (I was there yesterday, too, grinding for honeycombs). Mire is also pretty boring, though. [quote name="Zooropa" date="2018-05-11 19:46:30" ] [quote name="TheGodOfStories" date="2018-05-11 19:33:05" ] I push for Mire or [b]Ghostlight Ruins[/b] [/quote] This makes me laugh because I literally remember ghostlight ruins being released. [/quote] I was feeling the same. I think of it as a new venue because I *don't* remember it... I went on hiatus a couple weeks before it was released, and since anything I don't remember I consider "new"...
AgCat wrote on 2018-05-11 21:34:54:
I don't know if there'a already plan for this or not but I'd love to see an updated Woodland Path. It looks outdated now next to the snazzy Training Fields.

I agree with this. I was grinding there yesterday for leaves for Swipp, and I kept thinking, god this venue's boring. I have all the familiars, and they seem like the oldest familiars ever, and just... everything about it is boring and bland. Didn't feel like that in the Training Fields (I was there yesterday, too, grinding for honeycombs).

Mire is also pretty boring, though.
Zooropa wrote on 2018-05-11 19:46:30:
TheGodOfStories wrote on 2018-05-11 19:33:05:
I push for Mire or Ghostlight Ruins
This makes me laugh because I literally remember ghostlight ruins being released.

I was feeling the same. I think of it as a new venue because I *don't* remember it... I went on hiatus a couple weeks before it was released, and since anything I don't remember I consider "new"...
BAMBOO FALLS

a few of the enemies in there don't even have animations yet ;-;
BAMBOO FALLS

a few of the enemies in there don't even have animations yet ;-;
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
ghostlight tbh
ghostlight tbh
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif