Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nominate a Venue for Revamp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
please god let there be a mire redux
please god let there be a mire redux
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I vote mire and bamboo falls revamp pls
I vote mire and bamboo falls revamp pls
I add my vote to the mire update. MAKE IT LOOK LIKE PLAGUE PLEASE. And I think it'd be cool if they added some more bone apparel. Something like wavespun wings but skeletal!
I add my vote to the mire update. MAKE IT LOOK LIKE PLAGUE PLEASE. And I think it'd be cool if they added some more bone apparel. Something like wavespun wings but skeletal!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
...I can't remember the last time I went into the rainsong jungle.
...I can't remember the last time I went into the rainsong jungle.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
The mire deffo, spend so much time in there level grinding and you start to realise how boring it looks.
The mire deffo, spend so much time in there level grinding and you start to realise how boring it looks.
@rexcaliburr to be completely honest i didn't even know that it was supposed to be a plague venue until just now. which is.. sad bc I'm in plague AND i farm there :/
@rexcaliburr to be completely honest i didn't even know that it was supposed to be a plague venue until just now. which is.. sad bc I'm in plague AND i farm there :/
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
bamboo. falls. bamboo. falls.
bamboo. falls. bamboo. falls.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@VuittonVampire Yeah, the Mire is apparently in Plague which I don't think it genuinely is but they just said it so that there's a Plague venue.
@VuittonVampire Yeah, the Mire is apparently in Plague which I don't think it genuinely is but they just said it so that there's a Plague venue.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I don't know if there'a already plan for this or not but I'd love to see an updated Woodland Path. It looks outdated now next to the snazzy Training Fields. It should look different from Rainsong Jungle. Maybe they could add a crumbling stone path to give it a sense of civilization as apposed to the deep, wild jungle.

Actually, I'd really love it if they give Woodland Path an autumn makeover and add some living pumpkin and scarecrow familiars. That would make it looks stand out and different from the other venues. Beside, Woodland Path already have some autumn-themed familiars like the Autumn Dryad and Janustrap so it's not that unfitting.
I don't know if there'a already plan for this or not but I'd love to see an updated Woodland Path. It looks outdated now next to the snazzy Training Fields. It should look different from Rainsong Jungle. Maybe they could add a crumbling stone path to give it a sense of civilization as apposed to the deep, wild jungle.

Actually, I'd really love it if they give Woodland Path an autumn makeover and add some living pumpkin and scarecrow familiars. That would make it looks stand out and different from the other venues. Beside, Woodland Path already have some autumn-themed familiars like the Autumn Dryad and Janustrap so it's not that unfitting.
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
the mire does look super boring. we already have a woodland forest setting! make it look more swampy!
the mire does look super boring. we already have a woodland forest setting! make it look more swampy!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8