Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nominate a Venue for Revamp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Perhaps for clarity, I might define 'eligible' venues as ones that still only have 15-19 mobs, which was the old standard before Volcanic Vents upped the ante to 25-27. While Ghostlight Ruins is newer, it still only has 18 familiars. It might not get updated as soon as the others since its art is up to current standards, but it should get one eventually.

As for new venues, Lightning, Plague and Shadow really deserve second venues in lower levels since the only ones they have are right at the very top and almost impossible to grind in to any meaningful degree.
Perhaps for clarity, I might define 'eligible' venues as ones that still only have 15-19 mobs, which was the old standard before Volcanic Vents upped the ante to 25-27. While Ghostlight Ruins is newer, it still only has 18 familiars. It might not get updated as soon as the others since its art is up to current standards, but it should get one eventually.

As for new venues, Lightning, Plague and Shadow really deserve second venues in lower levels since the only ones they have are right at the very top and almost impossible to grind in to any meaningful degree.
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
Mire. Mostly because we're fed up of looking at it :D
Mire. Mostly because we're fed up of looking at it :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
A lot of the lower level venues definitely. Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta...

And yeah the Mire. I wish they made eliminate drop there...
A lot of the lower level venues definitely. Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta...

And yeah the Mire. I wish they made eliminate drop there...
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I say the Mire needs a revamp. It could use some new background art
I say the Mire needs a revamp. It could use some new background art
CitL1lh.png yaZ9E.gif
@arourallis

Is Sandswept Delta a Lightning venue? I always thought it was (sand), but I don't know for sure.

idon'treallythinkit'sagoodlightningvenue
@arourallis

Is Sandswept Delta a Lightning venue? I always thought it was (sand), but I don't know for sure.

idon'treallythinkit'sagoodlightningvenue
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm
Well according to the mobs, its actually a Light venue like the Arena. I think they could very easily go for a bit more Egyptian flair for an update...
@CometStorm
Well according to the mobs, its actually a Light venue like the Arena. I think they could very easily go for a bit more Egyptian flair for an update...
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
@arourallis

...wow. Now that I see the river on the map, it makes more sense, but also... no
@arourallis

...wow. Now that I see the river on the map, it makes more sense, but also... no
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Sandswept Delta. Please, I'm tired of my extra turns being deleted not to mention grinding gets boring there after a bit
Sandswept Delta. Please, I'm tired of my extra turns being deleted not to mention grinding gets boring there after a bit
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
The Mire. The art feels very outdated & is plain/doesn't look like it belongs in Plague, and the Plague mob encounter rate is utterly abysmal. Boreal Woods could use a revamp for the same reasons (though at least its art is actually Icy), and Lightning should either get a low level venue or revamp of an existing one.
The Mire. The art feels very outdated & is plain/doesn't look like it belongs in Plague, and the Plague mob encounter rate is utterly abysmal. Boreal Woods could use a revamp for the same reasons (though at least its art is actually Icy), and Lightning should either get a low level venue or revamp of an existing one.
Definitely Scorched Forest, maybe split into two venues. The difficulty ramp-up between Woodland Path and Scorched Forest was a big stepping stone, felt like there was a drastic leap between the two.
Definitely Scorched Forest, maybe split into two venues. The difficulty ramp-up between Woodland Path and Scorched Forest was a big stepping stone, felt like there was a drastic leap between the two.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8