Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | let's talk about Lightning
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="JonTargaryen" date="2018-03-10 17:06:39" ] [quote name="Xykriel" date="2018-03-10 12:55:12" ] [quote name="Rogue" date="2018-03-10 12:32:03" ] :( what'd we do? [/quote] [s]we worked too hard[/s] [/quote] This. OR alternatively: Steve. [/quote] Just about to say this XD
JonTargaryen wrote on 2018-03-10 17:06:39:
Xykriel wrote on 2018-03-10 12:55:12:
Rogue wrote on 2018-03-10 12:32:03:
:( what'd we do?

we worked too hard

This. OR alternatively: Steve.
Just about to say this XD
BigShotModelS3.png
I hope it's not truuuue. I love Lightning's lore. I've been a diehard Lightning Flighter since before the site even opened. I don't want the short end of the stiiiick, but the Arcane story was so ominous in our direction ;-;

Really though, I'm clinging to hope that something else is going to happen once this is all over. Anyone who gets left out would be bummed I imagine. I doubt staff would do that to us. ... Right?
I hope it's not truuuue. I love Lightning's lore. I've been a diehard Lightning Flighter since before the site even opened. I don't want the short end of the stiiiick, but the Arcane story was so ominous in our direction ;-;

Really though, I'm clinging to hope that something else is going to happen once this is all over. Anyone who gets left out would be bummed I imagine. I doubt staff would do that to us. ... Right?
I won’t stand for this Lightning discrimination. But seriously watch the next lore be Lightning’s.
I won’t stand for this Lightning discrimination. But seriously watch the next lore be Lightning’s.
lightning did nothing wrong 2k18
lightning did nothing wrong 2k18
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
Man, everyone's always assuming Icepop is some evil overlord, but really, this whole time, he was protecting Sornieth from all sorts of horrors, including his own first children. And it seems like a lot of people may have thought Boss was advancing technology for the good of Sornieth...but that sure would be some twist if, this whole time, Stormcatcher was planning on overthrowing the other deities, taking advantage of the surge in power and confusion in the other flights in order to advance his agenda. One has to wonder... Did the first war ever end for him? Will there be an epic battle between Stormcatcher and Icewarden? Will Icewarden win and banish Stormcatcher to the bowels of the Fortress of Ends?

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK.
Man, everyone's always assuming Icepop is some evil overlord, but really, this whole time, he was protecting Sornieth from all sorts of horrors, including his own first children. And it seems like a lot of people may have thought Boss was advancing technology for the good of Sornieth...but that sure would be some twist if, this whole time, Stormcatcher was planning on overthrowing the other deities, taking advantage of the surge in power and confusion in the other flights in order to advance his agenda. One has to wonder... Did the first war ever end for him? Will there be an epic battle between Stormcatcher and Icewarden? Will Icewarden win and banish Stormcatcher to the bowels of the Fortress of Ends?

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK.
YOOOOO EARTH GOT LORE

seriously tho, that's some good lore, Earth! I'm happy for y'all

and now my suspicions about Lightning may continue...
YOOOOO EARTH GOT LORE

seriously tho, that's some good lore, Earth! I'm happy for y'all

and now my suspicions about Lightning may continue...
Please remember that you (yes, you) are loved and important. Stay strong!
61.png
Grimmer | he/him | dead lair? what dead lair? | +3 fr | I love plague but I miss bossdad
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-10 13:21:46" ] also there are a [b]lot[/b] of lightning drops being thrown around in [i]every single entry.[/i][/quote] @catgame21234 I don't know if it's just me, but is Ancient Fascinations the first without a lightning reference? I didn't notice any drops about lightning or even ridgebacks.
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-03-10 13:21:46:
also there are a lot of lightning drops being thrown around in every single entry.
@catgame21234
I don't know if it's just me, but is Ancient Fascinations the first without a lightning reference? I didn't notice any drops about lightning or even ridgebacks.
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
[quote name="Vikusen" date="2018-03-11 13:08:24" ] [quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-10 13:21:46" ] also there are a [b]lot[/b] of lightning drops being thrown around in [i]every single entry.[/i][/quote] @/catgame21234 I don't know if it's just me, but is Ancient Fascinations the first without a lightning reference? I didn't notice any drops about lightning or even ridgebacks. [/quote] yeah… mmph [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/00/c3/ac/00c3ac5d79beed2fc219c89bcf4863fb.jpg[/img] maybe there is something like "good worth ethic" with that spiral…but that's the only one i was able to pick out, and that's a weak link. If the next one has a strong lightning connection however that'd mean it's a good link! …still i am worryed, i love the lightning flight…
Vikusen wrote on 2018-03-11 13:08:24:
also there are a lot of lightning drops being thrown around in every single entry.
@/catgame21234
I don't know if it's just me, but is Ancient Fascinations the first without a lightning reference? I didn't notice any drops about lightning or even ridgebacks.
yeah…
mmph
00c3ac5d79beed2fc219c89bcf4863fb.jpg

maybe there is something like "good worth ethic" with that spiral…but that's the only one i was able to pick out, and that's a weak link.
If the next one has a strong lightning connection however that'd mean it's a good link!
…still i am worryed, i love the lightning flight…
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
im very concerned. persoanlly i think lightning is the best (this is my opinion) but we work harder than most flights/clans. who else works for the grumpiest---i mean most awesome boss of all time? @Stormcatcher ur a good boss *nervous laughter*
im very concerned. persoanlly i think lightning is the best (this is my opinion) but we work harder than most flights/clans. who else works for the grumpiest---i mean most awesome boss of all time? @Stormcatcher ur a good boss *nervous laughter*
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
[quote name="Vikusen" date="2018-03-11 13:08:24" ] [quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-10 13:21:46" ] also there are a [b]lot[/b] of lightning drops being thrown around in [i]every single entry.[/i][/quote] @catgame21234 I don't know if it's just me, but is Ancient Fascinations the first without a lightning reference? I didn't notice any drops about lightning or even ridgebacks. [/quote] Ebonhide mentioned something "Trito and I just made a circuit of the chambers."
Vikusen wrote on 2018-03-11 13:08:24:
@catgame21234

Ebonhide mentioned something

"Trito and I just made a circuit of the chambers."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9