Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | let's talk about Lightning
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-10 13:21:46" ] @Grimmer you litteraly summed up everything that i was thinking after I read the 10 eyes. The symbolizum is far too real, and given how they (Staff) like to hint at things in the stories like with wind's entry, this level of forshadow I wouldnt put it past them. also there are a [b]lot[/b] of lightning drops being thrown around in [i]every single entry.[/i] [b]Jailbreak[/b]: the friend who is arrested seems to have the manerizums of a ridgeback "kept takeing and couldnt stop that impulse" a mute point but given how future entries play into dragon "stariotypes" well, i think this is important to point out. [b]Ten eyes:[/b] Lightning focuse, Lightning brakes leaving only 10 elements insted of 11. lightning memeber acused, ect [b]Temper, Temper:[/b]"They were joined not long after by Haemil's apprentice, a lightning-fast fae named Ventrik" [i]there is zero reason why "lightning" would have been used as a discripture outside of forshadow[/i] [quote]"Do you think it's possible that they're ceasing production to drive up demand? [u]It's hard to imagine Tempest Spire operating for very long without bolts, rivets, or sheet metal of any kind." [/u]"Artificial scarcity, then?" Ventrik mused.[/quote] [b] A New Direction :[/b] "Before Edgar had any time to puzzle this, the stillness of the sky was destroyed by a [b]thunderous crack[/b]" When i read that i was like ????????? [quote=Google]Hurricanes can have lightning and thunder but not often. Normally hurricanes do not have lightning and thunder because lightning and thunder are formed by vertical winds that cause water and ice to rub together. ... Most hurricane winds are horizontal. [/quote] [i]THAT THUNDERCRACK WAS NOT NORMAL[/i] and given how they are relisticaly protraying the world of sorineith, down to dragons haveing a hard time flying in still air to [i]a moon tinting red before a solar eclisp[/i] [u]they probably knew this was not a normal natural phenomena to happen.[/u] [b]Kindred Crossing[/b]: main character is a ridgeback, "When you can't find your own path, borrow one." they memed it in the discription [quote]“Where I may not be found---this farce is over, and I've plans of my own,” Without a look, he took to the sky, sparks of electricity cracking off his wings at each beat. [/quote] [quote] “So long, suckers! I’m going on an adventure!” • • • Turning back to his mother he shouted "Don't let Murken touch my action figures!" [u]And without another moment’s hesitation[/u], he dove through the wall of shadow in front of him. [/quote] This was a topic that i wanted to write about in my "lore we learned from X" series. But this was far too into speculation than fact gathering. These mentionings of lighting/ stormcatcher/ his children and the like are all happening in key beats of the story, when we'd be most paying attention. Either when new information is dropped like a characters introduction, forshadowing events, world biulding conversations, or is the main focuse of the story. [b]something[/b] is happening with lightning. Perhaps the titles of these stories could clue us in, or more neuoance approches to the situation, puzzling together the elements on a conspiracy board. … but with these stories being let out back to back id argue there'd be no time for speculation. I'd much rather ride this out, keep this in the back of my head, and secrelty hope that they'll announce a 11th story right after the 10th one is releaced. and that 11th one will be lightning. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2380813/1#post_2380813]Lore buddy[/url] ping list: [b](add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)[/b] [size=1][size=1][size=1]@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @Cheshly, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @Dragongirlgirl @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @GlassJungle @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Remuta @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664 @Geckoe @Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Storey @Scorporius @Kapara @Ragnell @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Raecat @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @Bluwingskitty @SnoringHyena @MurEyeUh @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @SpectralRose @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Cringeworthi @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @MidnightWatcher @Xalkile @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen [/size][/size][/size] ~ ~ ~ temp additions for "lore we learned from Bounty of the Elements" @duskflower [/quote] im scared @catgame21234 like, im a worker i didnt do anything, y STORMCATCHER R U DOIN DIS
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-03-10 13:21:46:
@Grimmer

you litteraly summed up everything that i was thinking after I read the 10 eyes.
The symbolizum is far too real, and given how they (Staff) like to hint at things in the stories like with wind's entry, this level of forshadow I wouldnt put it past them.

also there are a lot of lightning drops being thrown around in every single entry.

Jailbreak: the friend who is arrested seems to have the manerizums of a ridgeback "kept takeing and couldnt stop that impulse"
a mute point but given how future entries play into dragon "stariotypes" well, i think this is important to point out.

Ten eyes: Lightning focuse, Lightning brakes leaving only 10 elements insted of 11.
lightning memeber acused, ect

Temper, Temper:"They were joined not long after by Haemil's apprentice, a lightning-fast fae named Ventrik"

there is zero reason why "lightning" would have been used as a discripture outside of forshadow
Quote:
"Do you think it's possible that they're ceasing production to drive up demand? It's hard to imagine Tempest Spire operating for very long without bolts, rivets, or sheet metal of any kind."

"Artificial scarcity, then?" Ventrik mused.

A New Direction : "Before Edgar had any time to puzzle this, the stillness of the sky was destroyed by a thunderous crack"

When i read that i was like ?????????
Google wrote:
Hurricanes can have lightning and thunder but not often. Normally hurricanes do not have lightning and thunder because lightning and thunder are formed by vertical winds that cause water and ice to rub together. ... Most hurricane winds are horizontal.

THAT THUNDERCRACK WAS NOT NORMAL

and given how they are relisticaly protraying the world of sorineith, down to dragons haveing a hard time flying in still air to a moon tinting red before a solar eclisp
they probably knew this was not a normal natural phenomena to happen.

Kindred Crossing: main character is a ridgeback,
"When you can't find your own path, borrow one."
they memed it in the discription
Quote:
“Where I may not be found---this farce is over, and I've plans of my own,” Without a look, he took to the sky, sparks of electricity cracking off his wings at each beat.
Quote:
“So long, suckers! I’m going on an adventure!” • • •
Turning back to his mother he shouted "Don't let Murken touch my action figures!" And without another moment’s hesitation, he dove through the wall of shadow in front of him.

This was a topic that i wanted to write about in my "lore we learned from X" series. But this was far too into speculation than fact gathering.

These mentionings of lighting/ stormcatcher/ his children and the like are all happening in key beats of the story, when we'd be most paying attention. Either when new information is dropped like a characters introduction, forshadowing events, world biulding conversations, or is the main focuse of the story.

something is happening with lightning.

Perhaps the titles of these stories could clue us in, or more neuoance approches to the situation, puzzling together the elements on a conspiracy board.

but with these stories being let out back to back id argue there'd be no time for speculation.
I'd much rather ride this out, keep this in the back of my head, and secrelty hope that they'll announce a 11th story right after the 10th one is releaced.
and that 11th one will be lightning.

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO,
@Cheshly, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @Dragongirlgirl @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @GlassJungle @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Remuta @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664 @Geckoe
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Storey @Scorporius @Kapara @Ragnell @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Raecat @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @Bluwingskitty @SnoringHyena @MurEyeUh @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @SpectralRose @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Cringeworthi @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari
@MidnightWatcher @Xalkile @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen

~ ~ ~
temp additions for "lore we learned from Bounty of the Elements"
@duskflower
im scared @catgame21234 like, im a worker i didnt do anything, y STORMCATCHER R U DOIN DIS
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
*glances at my broadcast*

Well maybe it's his master plan to overwork you guys.
*glances at my broadcast*

Well maybe it's his master plan to overwork you guys.
Man, I really hope that staff doesn't go for the idea of Lightning being too far ahead in terms of technology/being overly ambitious in what they do. I feel like 'oh no, this new technology is scary' is a rather weak plot point/argument.
Man, I really hope that staff doesn't go for the idea of Lightning being too far ahead in terms of technology/being overly ambitious in what they do. I feel like 'oh no, this new technology is scary' is a rather weak plot point/argument.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
I WILL SHATTER THE WORLD FOR THIS SLIGHT
NO STRUCTURE STANDING
NO DRAGON ALIVE
EXCEPT FOR ME AND MY CLAN
MAYBE SHADOW FRIEND
I WILL SHATTER THE WORLD FOR THIS SLIGHT
NO STRUCTURE STANDING
NO DRAGON ALIVE
EXCEPT FOR ME AND MY CLAN
MAYBE SHADOW FRIEND
Mg9qSuP.gif
[quote name="@StrixGnoma" date="2018-03-11 14:24:51" ] [quote name="Vikusen" date="2018-03-11 13:08:24" ] [quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-10 13:21:46" ] also there are a [b]lot[/b] of lightning drops being thrown around in [i]every single entry.[/i][/quote] @/catgame21234 I don't know if it's just me, but is Ancient Fascinations the first without a lightning reference? I didn't notice any drops about lightning or even ridgebacks. [/quote] Ebonhide mentioned something "Trito and I just made a circuit of the chambers." [/quote] Ehh, if anything that's a weaker connection than Fetter having good work ethic. Circuit just means a loop that ends where it starts.
@StrixGnoma wrote on 2018-03-11 14:24:51:
Vikusen wrote on 2018-03-11 13:08:24:
also there are a lot of lightning drops being thrown around in every single entry.
@/catgame21234
I don't know if it's just me, but is Ancient Fascinations the first without a lightning reference? I didn't notice any drops about lightning or even ridgebacks.

Ebonhide mentioned something

"Trito and I just made a circuit of the chambers."
Ehh, if anything that's a weaker connection than Fetter having good work ethic. Circuit just means a loop that ends where it starts.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Okay but doesn't anybody get vibes that Stormcatcher's trying to take over Sornieth???
Okay but doesn't anybody get vibes that Stormcatcher's trying to take over Sornieth???
x0dMTPw.png
[quote name="StrixGnoma" date="2018-03-11 14:24:51" ] [quote name="Vikusen" date="2018-03-11 13:08:24" ] [quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-10 13:21:46" ] also there are a [b]lot[/b] of lightning drops being thrown around in [i]every single entry.[/i][/quote] @catgame21234 I don't know if it's just me, but is Ancient Fascinations the first without a lightning reference? I didn't notice any drops about lightning or even ridgebacks. [/quote] Ebonhide mentioned something "Trito and I just made a circuit of the chambers." [/quote] [b]YO[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DRSovrk.gif[/img] [size=6]WE'RE BACK IN THE RUNNING[/size]
StrixGnoma wrote on 2018-03-11 14:24:51:
@catgame21234
I don't know if it's just me, but is Ancient Fascinations the first without a lightning reference? I didn't notice any drops about lightning or even ridgebacks.

YO
DRSovrk.gif
WE'RE BACK IN THE RUNNING
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[quote name="Leopardmask" date="2018-03-11 14:50:52" ] [quote name="@StrixGnoma" date="2018-03-11 14:24:51" ] [quote name="Vikusen" date="2018-03-11 13:08:24" ] [quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-10 13:21:46" ] also there are a [b]lot[/b] of lightning drops being thrown around in [i]every single entry.[/i][/quote] @/catgame21234 I don't know if it's just me, but is Ancient Fascinations the first without a lightning reference? I didn't notice any drops about lightning or even ridgebacks. [/quote] Ebonhide mentioned something "Trito and I just made a circuit of the chambers." [/quote] Ehh, if anything that's a weaker connection than Fetter having good work ethic. Circuit just means a loop that ends where it starts. [/quote] There is a gene thats is called circuit and its tech themed, thats the reference i was going for
Leopardmask wrote on 2018-03-11 14:50:52:
@StrixGnoma wrote on 2018-03-11 14:24:51:
@/catgame21234

Ehh, if anything that's a weaker connection than Fetter having good work ethic. Circuit just means a loop that ends where it starts.

There is a gene thats is called circuit and its tech themed, thats the reference i was going for
[quote name="ScarredLightning" date="2018-03-11 14:53:05" ] Okay but doesn't anybody get vibes that Stormcatcher's trying to take over Sornieth??? [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZeTKJ3k.jpg[/img] im sorry when [i]isn't he[/i]
ScarredLightning wrote on 2018-03-11 14:53:05:
ZeTKJ3k.jpg

im sorry when isn't he
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
LOL <3 I think maybe that Sornieth is facing a second coming of chaos - but this time it's not the Arcanit's fault, it's BossDad's plan.

I think.... I think we are all in trouble.

A Lot... of trouble.... CRAP.
LOL <3 I think maybe that Sornieth is facing a second coming of chaos - but this time it's not the Arcanit's fault, it's BossDad's plan.

I think.... I think we are all in trouble.

A Lot... of trouble.... CRAP.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9