Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | let's talk about Lightning
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"Thanks, Stormcatcher" is the new "Thanks, Arcanist"
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
@PrincessFaeron aknowlaged [quote name="@Ciphers" date="2018-03-10 13:35:47" ] To quote what I've said elsewhere: [quote]the fact that so many people are in agreement with the idea of Lightning getting bt(h)o at the end of all this has made this event the most frightening time of all my years on FR[/quote] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/927/491/39c.jpg[/img] [/quote] can i hear [i]why[/i]

@PrincessFaeron
aknowlaged
@Ciphers wrote on 2018-03-10 13:35:47:
To quote what I've said elsewhere:
Quote:
the fact that so many people are in agreement with the idea of Lightning getting bt(h)o at the end of all this has made this event the most frightening time of all my years on FR
39c.jpg

can i hear why
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[quote name="CrystalRush" date="2018-03-10 13:40:29" ] "Thanks, Stormcatcher" is the new "Thanks, Arcanist" [/quote] i love it
CrystalRush wrote on 2018-03-10 13:40:29:

i love it
Please remember that you (yes, you) are loved and important. Stay strong!
61.png
Grimmer | he/him | dead lair? what dead lair? | +3 fr | I love plague but I miss bossdad
[quote name="@catgame21234" date="2018-03-10 13:40:55" ] can i hear [i]why[/i] [/quote] ?? I mean, I'm completely joking and all. But I just [i]really[/i] like my Flight and being that people are saying that the stories might be pointing to Lightning going pear-shaped instills an irrational fear in me. Realistically, I know something like that would (hopefully) never happen. :x
@catgame21234 wrote on 2018-03-10 13:40:55:
can i hear why

??

I mean, I'm completely joking and all.
But I just really like my Flight and being that people are saying that the stories might be pointing to Lightning going pear-shaped instills an irrational fear in me.
Realistically, I know something like that would (hopefully) never happen. :x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Ciphers
to be honest i think they're going apple bottom over pear.
with the whole club looking at em
@Ciphers
to be honest i think they're going apple bottom over pear.
with the whole club looking at em
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
It is true that everything seems to be pointing at something is happening in Lightening but...why?. If it were a map update or a continental drift ( a theory on my own based on almost nothing but a strong feeling and HYPE) then i would have placed all my bets on Earth

....what is Stormcatcher doing up there....
It is true that everything seems to be pointing at something is happening in Lightening but...why?. If it were a map update or a continental drift ( a theory on my own based on almost nothing but a strong feeling and HYPE) then i would have placed all my bets on Earth

....what is Stormcatcher doing up there....
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@catgame21234 you should download Grammarly! I love it!
@catgame21234 you should download Grammarly! I love it!
oh boy
oh boy
[quote name="Xykriel" date="2018-03-10 12:55:12" ] [quote name="Rogue" date="2018-03-10 12:32:03" ] :( what'd we do? [/quote] [s]we worked too hard[/s] [/quote] This. OR alternatively: Steve.
Xykriel wrote on 2018-03-10 12:55:12:
Rogue wrote on 2018-03-10 12:32:03:
:( what'd we do?

we worked too hard

This. OR alternatively: Steve.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I would have loved it if the arcanist was the one that ruined the world once again... but oh well...

yay stormdaddy
I would have loved it if the arcanist was the one that ruined the world once again... but oh well...

yay stormdaddy
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9