Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good bean callout post
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@CosmicNight

Maybe you're better than okay
@CosmicNight

Maybe you're better than okay
FuOn3WY.png
Ok, here come the callouts.

The admins for putting so much effort into their work here on FR, they play a big part in the community here. Pretty sure everything would be falling apart without them.

There's the countless amount people who make me and others laugh or smile daily that are worth being called out.

I've got @PastaTea and their amazing art, I dont think you know how appreciative I am for the pieces you've drawn for me and how excited I am for the next ones to come!

All the people who take their time to post their opinions and advice, or even a simple bump and good luck, in the Help Center, Dragon Share, Sales Forums, etc.

I'd also like to callout @HenryTheArcher, I look up to you alot. Your Mass Hatch of 1000 Eggs event must have been phenomenal, I wish I was around for it and can only hope to be able to try and do something like that one day. Just.. at a smaller amout. That and your freaking hoard as well as your lair. The KS items too hnn wow

Ugh when i get off mobile just wait there will be more prepare

----edit

Lets take the slashes out so people are pinged maybe hm?

----edit

disappeared from my mind a bit but hey I am back hello hi

@Yeehaw
Ok, kudos to you for being a "lil' noobster" yet coming so far into the community and such in the amount of time you've been on FR. I could never get comfortable so quickly. I'm not shy but its like.. how to socialize. it seems to come naturally to you

@BTS
Your outfits are amazing, you need to know that. ok they don't fit everyone's taste but I think they're great, ok? I know you work hard on them ok, they deserved to be appreciated. :>

cutting it here, gotta do a thing, gonna be gone for maybe an hour.
Ok, here come the callouts.

The admins for putting so much effort into their work here on FR, they play a big part in the community here. Pretty sure everything would be falling apart without them.

There's the countless amount people who make me and others laugh or smile daily that are worth being called out.

I've got @PastaTea and their amazing art, I dont think you know how appreciative I am for the pieces you've drawn for me and how excited I am for the next ones to come!

All the people who take their time to post their opinions and advice, or even a simple bump and good luck, in the Help Center, Dragon Share, Sales Forums, etc.

I'd also like to callout @HenryTheArcher, I look up to you alot. Your Mass Hatch of 1000 Eggs event must have been phenomenal, I wish I was around for it and can only hope to be able to try and do something like that one day. Just.. at a smaller amout. That and your freaking hoard as well as your lair. The KS items too hnn wow

Ugh when i get off mobile just wait there will be more prepare

----edit

Lets take the slashes out so people are pinged maybe hm?

----edit

disappeared from my mind a bit but hey I am back hello hi

@Yeehaw
Ok, kudos to you for being a "lil' noobster" yet coming so far into the community and such in the amount of time you've been on FR. I could never get comfortable so quickly. I'm not shy but its like.. how to socialize. it seems to come naturally to you

@BTS
Your outfits are amazing, you need to know that. ok they don't fit everyone's taste but I think they're great, ok? I know you work hard on them ok, they deserved to be appreciated. :>

cutting it here, gotta do a thing, gonna be gone for maybe an hour.
CLICK THIS FOR BEUATY
infp | chaotic neutral | pisces | slytherin

ImLwTCX.png
Gotta call out @stealthclaw for being a great friend and dealing with my rambling every day lmao Splatoon buddies forever < 3
Gotta call out @stealthclaw for being a great friend and dealing with my rambling every day lmao Splatoon buddies forever < 3
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
@smokingponies bc YOU'RE AMAZING OK
@EPICdragon99 for being an amazing sister
@Oranitha for being an amazing server admin
@WheatleyScience for screaming about tpoh with me
@ everyone in smoke's discord for being great
@smokingponies bc YOU'RE AMAZING OK
@EPICdragon99 for being an amazing sister
@Oranitha for being an amazing server admin
@WheatleyScience for screaming about tpoh with me
@ everyone in smoke's discord for being great
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
@fika

Oh you bean-face T^T -hugs your beans-
@fika

Oh you bean-face T^T -hugs your beans-
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Shout out to these awesome beans, Flight Rising would have been dull without them :D

@pagansilver
@NightAssassin
@Unownsender
@SoullessARMY
@Onomothopoeia
@DragonStar314
@Icepath
@Irithyll
@CommanderBacon

@NightmaresArise you're not a good bean. You're a badash bean.

I love you beans. Stay awesome.

Shout out to these awesome beans, Flight Rising would have been dull without them :D

@pagansilver
@NightAssassin
@Unownsender
@SoullessARMY
@Onomothopoeia
@DragonStar314
@Icepath
@Irithyll
@CommanderBacon

@NightmaresArise you're not a good bean. You're a badash bean.

I love you beans. Stay awesome.

@CosmisNight

-huggles your bean nose- Bean fren ;-;
@CosmisNight

-huggles your bean nose- Bean fren ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@CosmicNight

U is good bean fren. :D

Shoutout to good internet bean frens

@OzRunner
@Pringle
@SkyTheMcPro
@Moonbeans (who's a literal bean on Discord)
@CosmicNight

U is good bean fren. :D

Shoutout to good internet bean frens

@OzRunner
@Pringle
@SkyTheMcPro
@Moonbeans (who's a literal bean on Discord)
@CosmicNight

Oh my goodness :'D
@CosmicNight

Oh my goodness :'D
@Kairos you're too nice to me :C best splatoon buddy ever < 3 always driving my ideas for my stories forward with encouragement!

gonna call out:

@Shika best german senpai! Been friends for how many years? Won't it be something like 10 now? A long time! Always there for me and surprising me with the funniest little doodles sometimes. One day I will meet you and give you the biggest hug!

@feliuskatus My wonderful friend met through the ancient IScribble website! Always listening to my rambles even at 3 in the morning. Purely platonic love! I will give you a big hug one day too!

@Aeonox for listening to my ramblings during Art School! I miss talking regularly with you :c

@GhostCross A lovely bean! My senpai that comes to see me regularly and we hang out and have little coli-parties! And ice cream! Gotta love that ice cream.
@Kairos you're too nice to me :C best splatoon buddy ever < 3 always driving my ideas for my stories forward with encouragement!

gonna call out:

@Shika best german senpai! Been friends for how many years? Won't it be something like 10 now? A long time! Always there for me and surprising me with the funniest little doodles sometimes. One day I will meet you and give you the biggest hug!

@feliuskatus My wonderful friend met through the ancient IScribble website! Always listening to my rambles even at 3 in the morning. Purely platonic love! I will give you a big hug one day too!

@Aeonox for listening to my ramblings during Art School! I miss talking regularly with you :c

@GhostCross A lovely bean! My senpai that comes to see me regularly and we hang out and have little coli-parties! And ice cream! Gotta love that ice cream.
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23