Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] 11 Eggs And 3,500 Chests
1 2 3
[center][size=5]Well probably not the [i]craziest[/i] idea ever, but it's pretty close.[/size] [size=4][b]What is this idea?[/b][/size] [b]I'm preparing for a massive birthday/FR anniversary chest opening/egg hatching. Like a [i]really[/i] massive one. I am aiming to get this done by either May 4, 2018. My birthday is May 2 so I'll probably hatch one Shadow Egg then and save the rest of the insanity for May 4 (Star Wars Day).[/b] [size=4][b]Goals Be Like[/b][/size] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest][b]x2000[/b] [item=Iron Treasure Chest][b]x1000[/b] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest][b]x500[/b] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg][b]x1[/b] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg][b]x1[/b] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg][b]x1[/b] [item=Unhatched Water Egg][b]x1[/b] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][b]x2[/b] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg][b]x1[/b] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][b]x1[/b] [item=Unhatched Light Egg][b]x1[/b] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg][b]x1[/b] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg][b]x1[/b] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][b]x1[/b] [size=4][b]Additional Goals That Need To Happen[/b][/size] [b]- More Lair Space:[/b] How else am I gonna accommodate 11 Gen1s? [b]- More Money:[/b] Have you seen how crazy expensive my goals are? Also to gene up the G1s because I am a strong believer in making dergs pretty. [size=4][b]Cool People That Helped[/b][/size] @Akumasfate - Sent Gilded Decorative Chest (1) and Rusted Treasure Chest (13) @SkyTheArtist - Sent Unhatched Fire Egg (1), yes, an Unhatched Fire Egg @Ingrid - Sent Rusted Treasure Chest (10) @Voronwis - Sent Rusted Treasure Chest (99)- yes, a full stack of rusted chests Everyone that wished me luck [b]Feel free to ask to be pinged when I open everything if you want.[/b] [b]Yes, I am crazy. Yes, I am actually planning on doing this.[/b] [/center]
Well probably not the craziest idea ever, but it's pretty close.

What is this idea?

I'm preparing for a massive birthday/FR anniversary chest opening/egg hatching. Like a really massive one. I am aiming to get this done by either May 4, 2018. My birthday is May 2 so I'll probably hatch one Shadow Egg then and save the rest of the insanity for May 4 (Star Wars Day).

Goals Be Like

Rusted Treasure Chest x2000 Iron Treasure Chest x1000 Gilded Decorative Chest x500
Unhatched Earth Egg x1 Unhatched Fire Egg x1 Unhatched Wind Egg x1 Unhatched Water Egg x1 Unhatched Shadow Egg x2 Unhatched Ice Egg x1 Unhatched Lightning Egg x1 Unhatched Light Egg x1 Unhatched Nature Egg x1 Unhatched Plague Egg x1 Unhatched Arcane Egg x1

Additional Goals That Need To Happen

- More Lair Space: How else am I gonna accommodate 11 Gen1s?
- More Money: Have you seen how crazy expensive my goals are? Also to gene up the G1s because I am a strong believer in making dergs pretty.

Cool People That Helped
@Akumasfate - Sent Gilded Decorative Chest (1) and Rusted Treasure Chest (13)
@SkyTheArtist - Sent Unhatched Fire Egg (1), yes, an Unhatched Fire Egg
@Ingrid - Sent Rusted Treasure Chest (10)
@Voronwis - Sent Rusted Treasure Chest (99)- yes, a full stack of rusted chests
Everyone that wished me luck

Feel free to ask to be pinged when I open everything if you want.

Yes, I am crazy. Yes, I am actually planning on doing this.
[center][size=5][b]What I Currently Have[/b][/size] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest][b][color=red]639/2000[/color][/b] [item=Iron Treasure Chest][b][color=red]374/1000[/color][/b] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest][b][color=red]167/500[/color][/b] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg][b][color=green]1/1[/color][/b] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg][b][color=green]1/1[/color][/b] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg][b][color=green]1/1[/color][/b] [item=Unhatched Water Egg][b][color=green]1/1[/color][/b] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][b][color=green]2/2[/color][/b] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg][b][color=green]2/1[/color][/b] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][b][color=green]1/1[/color][/b] [item=Unhatched Light Egg][b][color=green]1/1[/color][/b] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg][b][color=green]1/1[/color][/b] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg][b][color=green]1/1[/color][/b] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][b][color=green]1/1[/color][/b] [i]Last Updated: 3/22/18[/i][/center]
What I Currently Have

Rusted Treasure Chest 639/2000 Iron Treasure Chest 374/1000 Gilded Decorative Chest 167/500
Unhatched Earth Egg 1/1 Unhatched Fire Egg 1/1 Unhatched Wind Egg 1/1 Unhatched Water Egg 1/1 Unhatched Shadow Egg 2/2 Unhatched Ice Egg 2/1 Unhatched Lightning Egg 1/1 Unhatched Light Egg 1/1 Unhatched Nature Egg 1/1 Unhatched Plague Egg 1/1 Unhatched Arcane Egg 1/1

Last Updated: 3/22/18
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [code]@Auraea | @YonaSequester | @Wianes | @Voronwis | @jimbles | @k9machad[/code] [/center]
Pinglist
Good luck!
Good luck!
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
Oh wow... Good luck.
Oh wow... Good luck.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@xXFallenAngelXx
@Lightshadow101

Thanks! I have never done anything even close to how extreme this is. Well, maybe except putting Boolean on my wishlist, but I was a noob when I did that so it doesn't count.
@xXFallenAngelXx
@Lightshadow101

Thanks! I have never done anything even close to how extreme this is. Well, maybe except putting Boolean on my wishlist, but I was a noob when I did that so it doesn't count.
@NightAssassin

Pssssst, hey- heeeeeey, click the link in my signature!
@NightAssassin

Pssssst, hey- heeeeeey, click the link in my signature!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Drezdin

Huh? Why? I don't really see a connection...
@Drezdin

Huh? Why? I don't really see a connection...
@NightAssassin

We are both questing to open an obscene number of chests and eggs! One difference of course being that I have zero idea when I'm finally going to be able to open mine...
@NightAssassin

We are both questing to open an obscene number of chests and eggs! One difference of course being that I have zero idea when I'm finally going to be able to open mine...
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@Drezdin

Heh, yeah. I'm only aiming for the Treasure chests, so I open all other openable things. If you want, I could start collecting them to trade for Unhatched Eggs (jesus that is going to be a lot of boxes) or chests?
@Drezdin

Heh, yeah. I'm only aiming for the Treasure chests, so I open all other openable things. If you want, I could start collecting them to trade for Unhatched Eggs (jesus that is going to be a lot of boxes) or chests?
1 2 3