Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good bean callout post
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Sketsifi
For being an awesome friend in general and for introducing me to some cartoons that i'm obsessed with right now. As well as having some amazing conversations about the most random of things. Never failed to make me laugh.

@NightAssassin
For RP,ing with me and for those fun chats we have....and the sudden gift bomb of Mith dolls and Mith familiars. Twas a lot o Miths you gave me.

@iDoodle2Draw
You're amazing artwork and kind personality have always made me smile. Keep doing what you love my friend cause you are so good at it!

@watermellon
I remember when you just started out and yet look how far you have come! (Further then me XD)
This callout is because you are a great bean and for that odd conversation we had about souls on Ebay.

@TheProfessor
You put together an amazing RP that bought a lot of people together and for that, a huge thank you goes to you. I still go back and read over it from time to time as it brings back nostalgia of my first big RP on this site.
@Sketsifi
For being an awesome friend in general and for introducing me to some cartoons that i'm obsessed with right now. As well as having some amazing conversations about the most random of things. Never failed to make me laugh.

@NightAssassin
For RP,ing with me and for those fun chats we have....and the sudden gift bomb of Mith dolls and Mith familiars. Twas a lot o Miths you gave me.

@iDoodle2Draw
You're amazing artwork and kind personality have always made me smile. Keep doing what you love my friend cause you are so good at it!

@watermellon
I remember when you just started out and yet look how far you have come! (Further then me XD)
This callout is because you are a great bean and for that odd conversation we had about souls on Ebay.

@TheProfessor
You put together an amazing RP that bought a lot of people together and for that, a huge thank you goes to you. I still go back and read over it from time to time as it brings back nostalgia of my first big RP on this site.
LP5AE5q.jpg
@Rexcaliburr @CyberSheppie @Rosetail @Bluedragon @Junette @ookamisoulreaper @GEESE

Yall <3

Also

@bonniebug @meonox @toxice @saxophony

Can't forget ya guys either! <3
@Rexcaliburr @CyberSheppie @Rosetail @Bluedragon @Junette @ookamisoulreaper @GEESE

Yall <3

Also

@bonniebug @meonox @toxice @saxophony

Can't forget ya guys either! <3
U80694W.png
@OzRunner

friend, right back at tcha ~ ! <3

@Caxhes
you know how it be
>v>

@Roccy
You do so good :D keep it up because you are loved and appreciated !

@Breezles
you're too good for this world, thank you for all of your support- i really do appreciate it ~

@Ysandre
yes you :>

@Erneli
Yes you a good bean :D

@feliuskatus
*fingerguns at you* you a good meme and a good bean

@Solarian
You're still very precious ^^ a precious bean

@Crescentstar711
Thank you for all your kindness and company :D

@TERRAbyte
idk when you'll even see this but you know i love you buhnny, you're my good bean
@OzRunner

friend, right back at tcha ~ ! <3

@Caxhes
you know how it be
>v>

@Roccy
You do so good :D keep it up because you are loved and appreciated !

@Breezles
you're too good for this world, thank you for all of your support- i really do appreciate it ~

@Ysandre
yes you :>

@Erneli
Yes you a good bean :D

@feliuskatus
*fingerguns at you* you a good meme and a good bean

@Solarian
You're still very precious ^^ a precious bean

@Crescentstar711
Thank you for all your kindness and company :D

@TERRAbyte
idk when you'll even see this but you know i love you buhnny, you're my good bean
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@Yeehaw henlo uwu

tysm~
@Yeehaw henlo uwu

tysm~
> she/her
> current avatar
> wishlist
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
@SeaweedSalad

You are a very cool and good bean and never let anyone tell you otherwise! ;D
@SeaweedSalad

You are a very cool and good bean and never let anyone tell you otherwise! ;D
@CosmicNight :o
@CosmicNight :o
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
@Stealthclaw <-- Best Senpai I could ever wish for! So glad I stumbled across your deviantART 8 years ago. You've been my absolute favorite person to talk to ever since with your cool RP ideas and awesome characters and art and stories and all the other fancy stuff you share with me! And of course our occasional nonsense conversations :D
One day we will meet in rl, one day for sure! <3
@Stealthclaw <-- Best Senpai I could ever wish for! So glad I stumbled across your deviantART 8 years ago. You've been my absolute favorite person to talk to ever since with your cool RP ideas and awesome characters and art and stories and all the other fancy stuff you share with me! And of course our occasional nonsense conversations :D
One day we will meet in rl, one day for sure! <3
tumblr_ojm6i3ESoc1rkt7sro9_r1_500.png
@impception @starrynightren for being the most beautiful arcane wives ever >:'| you guys are good good beans and I know you're blowing dad's mind with all these exalts
@impception @starrynightren for being the most beautiful arcane wives ever >:'| you guys are good good beans and I know you're blowing dad's mind with all these exalts
......................... tumblr_inline_mlln9e2VE81qz4rgp.png
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
tumblr_inline_mlln9hTsyE1qz4rgp.png
@Inudragon

You're always so sweet, and supportive, you are good bean. GOOD BEAN.

@DaeDae929

You may be an absent mom, but you're my absent mom. And i love u. You good mom. GOOD BEAN AWARD NUMERO DOUS

@Labalamp

You new to being mein friend. But you're a cool ******. You do good. You go bean.

@EmeraldJubilee

YOU. Are a good child. You so nice and fun. And inclusive. But elusive too, yo.

@nicolakitt

You are an impure bean, but we still luve you,child. You be safe ok?
@Inudragon

You're always so sweet, and supportive, you are good bean. GOOD BEAN.

@DaeDae929

You may be an absent mom, but you're my absent mom. And i love u. You good mom. GOOD BEAN AWARD NUMERO DOUS

@Labalamp

You new to being mein friend. But you're a cool ******. You do good. You go bean.

@EmeraldJubilee

YOU. Are a good child. You so nice and fun. And inclusive. But elusive too, yo.

@nicolakitt

You are an impure bean, but we still luve you,child. You be safe ok?
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige
Omg thank you so much this made my day??? I'm so lucky to have made such a cool new friend!

@lavaaquamarine
ilu u dork

@misspurr bby come back i miss u
@KallyPaige
Omg thank you so much this made my day??? I'm so lucky to have made such a cool new friend!

@lavaaquamarine
ilu u dork

@misspurr bby come back i miss u
eA7X10t.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23