Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good bean callout post
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@enkue u make me cry daily, but in a good way
@enkue u make me cry daily, but in a good way
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric
softly weeps
ily so much chan ;u;
@chantric
softly weeps
ily so much chan ;u;
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
Would like to call out a certain @Macchi

Literally the best bean ever. :ok_hand:
Would like to call out a certain @Macchi

Literally the best bean ever. :ok_hand:
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
Reviving this thread to call out @Lionturtle for giving me my dream familiar. You are Best Bean.
Reviving this thread to call out @Lionturtle for giving me my dream familiar. You are Best Bean.
@M42 Great inspiration factor[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@M42
Great inspiration factor
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@Nanokarp You gifted me the gems I needed to get [i]myself[/i] a Christmas gift on time! It was a while back, but it was my first time being giftbombed and your kindness really stood out to me.[emoji=ridgeback star size=2]
@Nanokarp You gifted me the gems I needed to get myself a Christmas gift on time! It was a while back, but it was my first time being giftbombed and your kindness really stood out to me.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Thank you to @Silkshoes for giftbombing me with all the fest familiars this year, since I missed it!!!! <333 they are a amazing bean!!
Thank you to @Silkshoes for giftbombing me with all the fest familiars this year, since I missed it!!!! <333 they are a amazing bean!!
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
calling out @Decaffeinated for being kind of amazing running the Hatchery all the time, @Graceclem for being super active on the discord and also having awesome lore with Aranwen, @SylphidLord for being awesome and having really good taste in dragons, god can I call out my entire friends list??? can I do that???

there are so many more people I wanna call out but it'll take ages so I'll stop here
calling out @Decaffeinated for being kind of amazing running the Hatchery all the time, @Graceclem for being super active on the discord and also having awesome lore with Aranwen, @SylphidLord for being awesome and having really good taste in dragons, god can I call out my entire friends list??? can I do that???

there are so many more people I wanna call out but it'll take ages so I'll stop here
Calling out @fluffyfluff for always being such a great friend and inspiration!
Calling out @fluffyfluff for always being such a great friend and inspiration!
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
@Phoeniz omg[emoji=guardian scared size=1] thank you so much ^_^ I'm really glad you got to get what you wanted. You're a good bean too [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@Phoeniz omg thank you so much ^_^ I'm really glad you got to get what you wanted. You're a good bean too
4bf33b0645140c0c5a95e9fe314ee4bb.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23