Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good bean callout post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Calling out @Nudiustertian for being the bestest best friend ever and letting me drag her into all the madness that is FR <3
Calling out @Nudiustertian for being the bestest best friend ever and letting me drag her into all the madness that is FR <3
bann.png
@DragonStar314
@Onomothopoeia

Y'all are okay sometimes I guess
@DragonStar314
@Onomothopoeia

Y'all are okay sometimes I guess
FuOn3WY.png
@nezha Thank you for all of your giveaways.

@Erra Thank you for your birthday wishes and present.

@ShadmeTheAngel
Thank you for being my friend all this time. Thank you for the long chats about whatever crosses our minds, thank you for the games we've played together, thank you for the surprise gifts for every single occasion. Thank you for sharing your favorite games and trying the ones I share with you. Thank you for everything.

@ whoever gave me my Companion Comet: I've seen the prices, and those aren't cheap. Thank you for gifting me yours.
@nezha Thank you for all of your giveaways.

@Erra Thank you for your birthday wishes and present.

@ShadmeTheAngel
Thank you for being my friend all this time. Thank you for the long chats about whatever crosses our minds, thank you for the games we've played together, thank you for the surprise gifts for every single occasion. Thank you for sharing your favorite games and trying the ones I share with you. Thank you for everything.

@ whoever gave me my Companion Comet: I've seen the prices, and those aren't cheap. Thank you for gifting me yours.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@NightmaresArise <3
@NightmaresArise <3
[u]Wishlist beans[/u] [color=black]@coalthedragon for giving me an [item=vista: imperial dragons] (like what...? That is SO cool) and @saucydruid for giving me [item=golden wing silks][item=light tome] [item=illuminated sash] [item=gossamer silk scarf] [skin=4142][item=Lightweaver marble bust] [item=light runestone] (I literally cried when I saw that message, it was really kind) I also want to thank any bean who offered me support during that one forum post in the 3 week Dom. And I also want to every bean who's willing to put up with my stubbornness @horsecrazy I was just writing lore when I noticed a notification saying out sent me a CR. I was a little nervous to open I up at first, but when I did, I found this: [Item=illuminated crown][item=illuminated emblem][item=daisy flowerfall][item=gossamer silk sash] I remember being so speechless and almost in tears (people had been so nice to me I think I ran out of tears). Ya'll are goin to make me run out of my wishlist soonXD [rule] [rule] @sparkbreeze @darknessreborn For making me laugh throughout the forums <3 [rule] [rule] @Shadowswirl For being the the best bean I know c:
Wishlist beans
@coalthedragon for giving me an
Vista: Imperial Dragons
(like what...? That is SO cool) and @saucydruid for giving me
Golden Wing Silks Light Tome Illuminated Sash
Gossamer Silk Scarf Lightweaver Marble Bust
Light Runestone

(I literally cried when I saw that message, it was really kind)
I also want to thank any bean who offered me support during that one forum post in the 3 week Dom. And I also want to every bean who's willing to put up with my stubbornness

@horsecrazy
I was just writing lore when I noticed a notification saying out sent me a CR. I was a little nervous to open I up at first, but when I did, I found this:
Illuminated Crown Illuminated Emblem Daisy Flowerfall Gossamer Silk Sash
I remember being so speechless and almost in tears (people had been so nice to me I think I ran out of tears).

Ya'll are goin to make me run out of my wishlist soonXD

@sparkbreeze @darknessreborn
For making me laugh throughout the forums <3

@Shadowswirl
For being the the best bean I know c:
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
@TimeWatcher
thank u frend
i feel special
@TimeWatcher
thank u frend
i feel special
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
oi callout for @DragonDraws you're a precious good bean who does good things and deserves all the good stuff
also you're a good friend and a big reason I'm still on fr/other stuff <3 now go sleep, it's late for you you lil bum

oi callout for @DragonDraws you're a precious good bean who does good things and deserves all the good stuff
also you're a good friend and a big reason I'm still on fr/other stuff <3 now go sleep, it's late for you you lil bum

pVhWnFy.png
@ChaoticKagura

I'm going to call you right back out for being the bestest best friend ever as well and causing me to get better face muscles cause I smile so much when talking to you. <3 So grateful to have you in my life, you're a really good bean, bae. and I know you aren't much of a mush fan but darn it you mushed first xD
@ChaoticKagura

I'm going to call you right back out for being the bestest best friend ever as well and causing me to get better face muscles cause I smile so much when talking to you. <3 So grateful to have you in my life, you're a really good bean, bae. and I know you aren't much of a mush fan but darn it you mushed first xD
@Falksi for bringing me to FR, teaching me how to play, and giving me free dergs.
@Falksi for bringing me to FR, teaching me how to play, and giving me free dergs.
~~~
@Sukio

You're the nicest person ever. You brighten my day every time we talk and i'm so glad to have you as a best friend <3
@Sukio

You're the nicest person ever. You brighten my day every time we talk and i'm so glad to have you as a best friend <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23