Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Profits 666
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
um...

explain the moneys please
um...

explain the moneys please
uDWJxnb.png
What did you even sell..?
Like, seriously. Teach us your ways..
What did you even sell..?
Like, seriously. Teach us your ways..
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
This is making me want to change to a semi-exalting lair. Because leveling dragons is so easy when you have an old mire flier. Also, I was so proud of myself for selling an Arcane Egg for 240g. XD
This is making me want to change to a semi-exalting lair. Because leveling dragons is so easy when you have an old mire flier. Also, I was so proud of myself for selling an Arcane Egg for 240g. XD
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I'm scared
I'm scared
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
i'd just like to know how you can manage to have a long enough attention span to put 666 items on the AH
i'd just like to know how you can manage to have a long enough attention span to put 666 items on the AH
people: i cant even get a million

me: I CANT EVEN GET OVER 100K?

anyway im glad to see a familiar face here still! i followed you on tumblr and stuff i dont know if we ever interacted or anything though.
people: i cant even get a million

me: I CANT EVEN GET OVER 100K?

anyway im glad to see a familiar face here still! i followed you on tumblr and stuff i dont know if we ever interacted or anything though.
@viciousdisease hunlo, I don't recall having talked to you before but now we have! o/

@hyung lmao my computer can't handle coli very well so when it's cooling down in between leveling fodder up I list stuff on the AH.
@viciousdisease hunlo, I don't recall having talked to you before but now we have! o/

@hyung lmao my computer can't handle coli very well so when it's cooling down in between leveling fodder up I list stuff on the AH.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
;Q_
Beautiful Numbers.
;Q_
Beautiful Numbers.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Whay are you even SELLING
Whay are you even SELLING
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Been an oldie, you gather soo much stuff isn’t funny. When hoard cleaning cames it usually looks like that, downside its days of work setting up Auctions. I did get about 50kg once with ah doing this. Never again... D:
Been an oldie, you gather soo much stuff isn’t funny. When hoard cleaning cames it usually looks like that, downside its days of work setting up Auctions. I did get about 50kg once with ah doing this. Never again... D:
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12