Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Profits 666
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Did you sell light sprites or something? That's a lot of cash!
Did you sell light sprites or something? That's a lot of cash!
what the heck do you sell to get 15 million in such a short amount of time??
what the heck do you sell to get 15 million in such a short amount of time??
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Anthemis" date="2018-05-06 04:41:52" ] Thats a neat savings method actually - just not withdrawing earnings until youve hit a magic number. [/quote] [color=green]Ye this might make a good challenge/project for people. Maybe a competition even? Have people see who can get the most $ in 100/200/whatever AH listings. Would have to have rules like no gem MP items, no retired items, etc. so it'd be fair for newbies. [quote name="Rahkali" date="2018-05-06 02:24:50" ] Yooooo I'm glad this is back, this is the thread that seriously helped me start making serious money :D the method is truly effective [/quote] [color=green]@Rahkali How much have you made from it/what's your record so far?
Anthemis wrote on 2018-05-06 04:41:52:
Thats a neat savings method actually - just not withdrawing earnings until youve hit a magic number.
Ye this might make a good challenge/project for people.

Maybe a competition even? Have people see who can get the most $ in 100/200/whatever AH listings. Would have to have rules like no gem MP items, no retired items, etc. so it'd be fair for newbies.

Rahkali wrote on 2018-05-06 02:24:50:
Yooooo I'm glad this is back, this is the thread that seriously helped me start making serious money :D the method is truly effective
@Rahkali How much have you made from it/what's your record so far?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea

My record was... 27kg and maybe 6-7milT? It would have gotten higher but I had to withdraw it all to pay for a dragon I won in auction x'3
@Rhea

My record was... 27kg and maybe 6-7milT? It would have gotten higher but I had to withdraw it all to pay for a dragon I won in auction x'3
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
This motivates me to start saving this way but I literally have no time to list things on the AH

As I wait for school to finish, what would you (@Rhea) recommend listing as treasure and listing as gems, as far as general categories go? I've figured out what to sell, just not "how" to sell it/make a profit effectively, if you catch my drift

Of course, if you don't mind me asking.
This motivates me to start saving this way but I literally have no time to list things on the AH

As I wait for school to finish, what would you (@Rhea) recommend listing as treasure and listing as gems, as far as general categories go? I've figured out what to sell, just not "how" to sell it/make a profit effectively, if you catch my drift

Of course, if you don't mind me asking.
3 hours ahead of FR time
What the heck did you sell
What the heck did you sell
115231.gif172037.gif172039.gif
God I wish I could save up that much money.
God I wish I could save up that much money.
r5CjlMV.gif
Awesome!
Awesome!
@Rahkali Not bad! Do you remember how many sales that was?

@Elven0artist0 If I told you, y'all would ruin my market ;)

(Nah but most of it was old/retired stuff, so hard for most people to do. I liquidated a lot of old dragons for money/assets to sell.)
@Rahkali Not bad! Do you remember how many sales that was?

@Elven0artist0 If I told you, y'all would ruin my market ;)

(Nah but most of it was old/retired stuff, so hard for most people to do. I liquidated a lot of old dragons for money/assets to sell.)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
how on earth do you get that much money
i dont even think i have 666 items in my inventory
how on earth do you get that much money
i dont even think i have 666 items in my inventory
queen_katoe.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12