Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 280 281
Whoo, got the description of my main clan, the Cirroaria Clan, finished! Now to condense it into a tab description.
Whoo, got the description of my main clan, the Cirroaria Clan, finished! Now to condense it into a tab description.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
time for dragon
time for dragon
@After Can you toss a link under the achievements to my thread of them please and thank you https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3013997#post_3013997
@After Can you toss a link under the achievements to my thread of them please and thank you https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3013997#post_3013997
qe7N2ik.png
I finished one dragon's lore! Only Mori got the full treatment today, my adhd got the best of me after that. I gave the others bio coding though, so I guess I did enough for now.
I finished one dragon's lore! Only Mori got the full treatment today, my adhd got the best of me after that. I gave the others bio coding though, so I guess I did enough for now.
P5dRHZ6.png
@After
Hello, I would like to be added to the ping list please. ^^
@After
Hello, I would like to be added to the ping list please. ^^
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
Wooo!! I'm mostly working on writing for my D&D campaign, but I can set out a couple of dragon-related goals!

1. Koros, my progen, needs some sufficiently custom-progeny lore. I have a few ideas in mind, mostly playing around with the "fey dragon" concept, but I figure I'll have the most success just seeing where it takes me.
2. Really every dragon in this tab needs some lore, but I'll see if I can't start from the beginning with Cyrolu.
Wooo!! I'm mostly working on writing for my D&D campaign, but I can set out a couple of dragon-related goals!

1. Koros, my progen, needs some sufficiently custom-progeny lore. I have a few ideas in mind, mostly playing around with the "fey dragon" concept, but I figure I'll have the most success just seeing where it takes me.
2. Really every dragon in this tab needs some lore, but I'll see if I can't start from the beginning with Cyrolu.
YUDrFCG.png
One down, two to go! I doubt I'll get all three done today but I'm pleased with the progress.
One down, two to go! I doubt I'll get all three done today but I'm pleased with the progress.
WlncKuN.gif __she / her | FR +8
__Wishlist!
__Sales + Giveaways!

__Currently working on: Bookwyrm subspecies!
Not quite finished him yet, but got more done than I thought I would.
Not quite finished him yet, but got more done than I thought I would.
@Quis - I AM INDEED PROUD! Everything was super fun to work on and I love how it all turned out, so it's fantastic to hear other people agree, haha. Thank you! ;v;

@Jaakisaur - Not at all! If you just want to write, you can pick it up at any time on a Lore Whining Day, whatever time works best for you! The Discord server will always be open as well if you're interested in that. Let me know if you'd like to hop on the pinglist for updates! c:

@Shegrasi - Added! ovo/
@Quis - I AM INDEED PROUD! Everything was super fun to work on and I love how it all turned out, so it's fantastic to hear other people agree, haha. Thank you! ;v;

@Jaakisaur - Not at all! If you just want to write, you can pick it up at any time on a Lore Whining Day, whatever time works best for you! The Discord server will always be open as well if you're interested in that. Let me know if you'd like to hop on the pinglist for updates! c:

@Shegrasi - Added! ovo/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Today, I'm going to find good bio templates for all of the dragons in this tab, as well as do a bunch of brainstorming for them.
Today, I'm going to find good bio templates for all of the dragons in this tab, as well as do a bunch of brainstorming for them.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 280 281