Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you changed your username?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
I changed my UN from Finnley to Anthemis a few weeks ago. I like the sound of Finnley, and I've been going by it since the very first reg window so it feels weird to let it go, but it just had nothing to do with my lore and was not a name I wanted to use for my clan. Anthemis is latin for the chamomile genus, and fits better with my nature lair.
I changed my UN from Finnley to Anthemis a few weeks ago. I like the sound of Finnley, and I've been going by it since the very first reg window so it feels weird to let it go, but it just had nothing to do with my lore and was not a name I wanted to use for my clan. Anthemis is latin for the chamomile genus, and fits better with my nature lair.
Nope!
Nope!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Yes. It was around the time I returned to FR after a year (or more?) break. I changed from Melissa2014 to Enenica. It's the product of a mis-spell, but it's grown on me. It was supposed to be Eneicia, a name I used in an Star Wars based RP and also my name on Twitter. But as I said, I'm pleased with Enenica, even if I d need to pause and remember how to change it.
Yes. It was around the time I returned to FR after a year (or more?) break. I changed from Melissa2014 to Enenica. It's the product of a mis-spell, but it's grown on me. It was supposed to be Eneicia, a name I used in an Star Wars based RP and also my name on Twitter. But as I said, I'm pleased with Enenica, even if I d need to pause and remember how to change it.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
I haven't actually changed my username on FR and I quite like it, so I don't imagine I will. I used Poe for years on websites, then Venture for a few years but when I came to FR I wanted something new and spicy and magical. My wine had the answer.
I haven't actually changed my username on FR and I quite like it, so I don't imagine I will. I used Poe for years on websites, then Venture for a few years but when I came to FR I wanted something new and spicy and magical. My wine had the answer.
I've been mousecannon from the start, but I'm definitely considering a UN change (I'm not much into the SCP Foundation anymore, and the referenced article isn't even my favorite one). Will I go with a Shrek pun or one classy-sounding word? This decision's gonna take a while!
I've been mousecannon from the start, but I'm definitely considering a UN change (I'm not much into the SCP Foundation anymore, and the referenced article isn't even my favorite one). Will I go with a Shrek pun or one classy-sounding word? This decision's gonna take a while!
Helium-banner.png
I was ZackFair before this
I was ZackFair before this
just once - my original username was "wifi" with a bunch of extra i's on the end lol
my nickname on a bunch of other sites is wifi/justwifi so it fit at the time >_>
just once - my original username was "wifi" with a bunch of extra i's on the end lol
my nickname on a bunch of other sites is wifi/justwifi so it fit at the time >_>
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
NEVER!!
It's getting hard to get this username anymore. The twitter version got snatched up by some Polish guy.
NEVER!!
It's getting hard to get this username anymore. The twitter version got snatched up by some Polish guy.
84si1j.png
I changed my UN briefly to 'Maxine' but I changed it back to Rhi because it felt weird not being Rhi

I think it'll stay as it is from now on.
I changed my UN briefly to 'Maxine' but I changed it back to Rhi because it felt weird not being Rhi

I think it'll stay as it is from now on.
Calathea-elderflower.png
Does using your free name change to add a capital S to your username count ? xD
I'd love to have tons of different usernames but I really like this one.
Does using your free name change to add a capital S to your username count ? xD
I'd love to have tons of different usernames but I really like this one.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18