Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46
It's almost 11pm for me and, well, I can't say I accomplished as much as I'd hoped. But I did at least figure out a bit more about what I want to write for the dragon I was working on, so I'm going to hold up the 'any progress is good progress' sign and defend myself with that.
It's almost 11pm for me and, well, I can't say I accomplished as much as I'd hoped. But I did at least figure out a bit more about what I want to write for the dragon I was working on, so I'm going to hold up the 'any progress is good progress' sign and defend myself with that.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
I haven't gotten anything concrete done -- but I did decide on a bio layout I like, write a few short (super short) snippets between Urubu, Spindle, and Henbane in the hopes of working out how they're going to interact. Not a LOT done, but enough that I feel the urge to continue writing tomorrow, for sure. Maybe I'll get a bio written before next week. P:
I haven't gotten anything concrete done -- but I did decide on a bio layout I like, write a few short (super short) snippets between Urubu, Spindle, and Henbane in the hopes of working out how they're going to interact. Not a LOT done, but enough that I feel the urge to continue writing tomorrow, for sure. Maybe I'll get a bio written before next week. P:

food_amaranth_by_dogi_crimson-dakub7e.gif a4WGLYO.png
My goal today was to work on my Librarian and my Cairnstone Phantoms pair.

I spent my day at work, then having dinner with the best person I know, and most of my day with a bad seasick kind of headache.

BUT!! I wrote. I didn't write as much as I'd hoped (I in fact fell asleep face-down on the couch as soon as we got home from dinner), but I wrestled my little kiester awake enough to write four paragraphs for my Librarian.

They're totally crap, and I'm not proud of them, but they're more than he had before, so there's that.

If you're reading this: I believe in you. I had a hard day, but I wrote anyway. And you can, too. One more sentence. You can do it!!
My goal today was to work on my Librarian and my Cairnstone Phantoms pair.

I spent my day at work, then having dinner with the best person I know, and most of my day with a bad seasick kind of headache.

BUT!! I wrote. I didn't write as much as I'd hoped (I in fact fell asleep face-down on the couch as soon as we got home from dinner), but I wrestled my little kiester awake enough to write four paragraphs for my Librarian.

They're totally crap, and I'm not proud of them, but they're more than he had before, so there's that.

If you're reading this: I believe in you. I had a hard day, but I wrote anyway. And you can, too. One more sentence. You can do it!!
@Leopardmask I loved Moonless's lore! Hmm, potential items in addition to Hati... [item=shroud] [item=umbral yarn] [item=blackened warninghorn] [item=bottled embers] [item=ceremonial scythe] [item=battered book of fables] That's everything I could think of. Not sure how good those are, but figured it didn't hurt to suggest.
@Leopardmask
I loved Moonless's lore! Hmm, potential items in addition to Hati...
Shroud Umbral Yarn Blackened Warninghorn Bottled Embers Ceremonial Scythe Battered Book of Fables
That's everything I could think of. Not sure how good those are, but figured it didn't hurt to suggest.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
@ShiraCheshire Ooh, Shroud! That's a good one.
@ShiraCheshire Ooh, Shroud! That's a good one.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I finished Adelia and that's all I wanted to do haha :p I think I might spend tomorrow doing bios so on the 4th I already have the bios ready to write in c:
I finished Adelia and that's all I wanted to do haha :p I think I might spend tomorrow doing bios so on the 4th I already have the bios ready to write in c:
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@Charias wow, i really like his bio! and how well he is dressed ^^ hope to read something from him anytime soon

Now on my own, im proud to say that i finished Hirimjher Bio. Sadly i noticed two things
A) there is a blank space. Must be filled with more drawings
B) as i wont be mention "The Wave" in every bio, i should do a thread to explain what it was, where was the clan, where is now and everything related to the central lore and not the individual stories...great more work xD
@Charias wow, i really like his bio! and how well he is dressed ^^ hope to read something from him anytime soon

Now on my own, im proud to say that i finished Hirimjher Bio. Sadly i noticed two things
A) there is a blank space. Must be filled with more drawings
B) as i wont be mention "The Wave" in every bio, i should do a thread to explain what it was, where was the clan, where is now and everything related to the central lore and not the individual stories...great more work xD
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
I wrote a bit more of Narcissus's bio, but then uh, stopped midsentence (I only have so much energy for writing and I am very slow) orz I will try to finish it tomorrow!
I wrote a bit more of Narcissus's bio, but then uh, stopped midsentence (I only have so much energy for writing and I am very slow) orz I will try to finish it tomorrow!
b50x50still.gif
I got the bare minimum of what I wanted done lol :P

Oh well. I'll do more next time, I promise...!
I got the bare minimum of what I wanted done lol :P

Oh well. I'll do more next time, I promise...!
fireh5.png
I... totally forgot. it's been a busy, not-great day. :(
I... totally forgot. it's been a busy, not-great day. :(
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46