Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In-Character Clan Alliances? Survey up!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Filled out the form!
Still working on the lore and figuring out all of my clan members bios but this looks fun!
Filled out the form!
Still working on the lore and figuring out all of my clan members bios but this looks fun!
05YNfGC.png
Filled out the form - I've done a couple of FR RPs in the past, and they've always been really great fun. :D
Filled out the form - I've done a couple of FR RPs in the past, and they've always been really great fun. :D
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
I'm in! The Treebloom Tribe is ready to welcome ambassadors!
I'm in! The Treebloom Tribe is ready to welcome ambassadors!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Filled out the form and I'm an ridiculously excited for this. I love lore, bios, and roleplaying.
Filled out the form and I'm an ridiculously excited for this. I love lore, bios, and roleplaying.
Ooooh~ I'm just now starting to work on my clan lore in more detail, and while I'm not SUPER into RP, this is an adorable idea and I can't help but want to throw MoonGlow out there to participate.
Ooooh~ I'm just now starting to work on my clan lore in more detail, and while I'm not SUPER into RP, this is an adorable idea and I can't help but want to throw MoonGlow out there to participate.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Love this! Added myself to the list. I hope someone has the bravery to muster up a relationship with my clan full of terrible, terrible dragons.
Love this! Added myself to the list. I hope someone has the bravery to muster up a relationship with my clan full of terrible, terrible dragons.
Filled out the form. My clan lore is sort of a work in progress and I haven't roleplayed in quite some time but this is exciting!!
Filled out the form. My clan lore is sort of a work in progress and I haven't roleplayed in quite some time but this is exciting!!
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
Filled out the form! This is exciting, I finally figured out the specifics of my clan lore... Now I've just got to write it down. XD
Filled out the form! This is exciting, I finally figured out the specifics of my clan lore... Now I've just got to write it down. XD
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Filled out the form ^^
Filled out the form ^^
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
Filled it out! I don't roleplay a lot, not to mention I'm still trying to figure out my clan's lore, but we are happy to be friendly neighbors and background characters. C:
Filled it out! I don't roleplay a lot, not to mention I'm still trying to figure out my clan's lore, but we are happy to be friendly neighbors and background characters. C:
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14